Search results

1. I

Parasited/Hentaied Story Arc?

Hi all, It's been a while. I've decided to come back and visit and drop a few ideas for consideration. Again, it's been a long time and I had no idea this post would be this long, I hope this brings enjoyment and gets some more ideas going. After a while, I've seen that Hentaied had a little...
  2. I

Comics/dojinshi

Hi guys I'm wondering how everyone feels about some of the ideas presented in this forum in the form of comics/dojinshi. While not every idea can end up as a scene, it may be of interest to a lot of people here to have it shown in one form or another.
  3. I

Voodoo

Hi all, I have an idea for a scene that can go either one of two ways. It revolves around the idea of the voodoo doll. The second is something I thought of seeing Amirah Adara and Tiffany Tatum's new scene. 1.) The scene opens with the view of a voodoo doll, the narrator explains that voodoo...
  4. I

Sweet Dreams

A simple idea. What do you think? Jia is in her lab and gets a call from her friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. She meets up with Jia at her lab and Jia tries to comfort her but she can't. Her friend misses her boyfriend, but most of all, she misses the sex she used to have everyday...
  5. I

Series

I know that there has been discussions on and off in this forum. I know that there has been a few ideas that has been turned into a series here like Jiology and Dropouts. But I'm curious to find out how many people prefer series or single videos. There are so many ideas that I would like to put...
  6. I

The Pit

I just had an idea and wanted gauge interest on this forum. There is definitely a lot of interest in costumes, props etc. but I wanted to see what the interest is for this specific idea. I got the idea of the pit from the Lazarus Pit from the comics where it can bring people back to life (a bit...
  7. I

Cuckquean

I've been thinking about how people on this forum thinks about cuckqueans. It would be quite a simple storyline where two girls are in love with each other but their Is established relationship allows one of them to have sex with tentacles/monsters while the other one simply watches. The...
  8. I

Cocoon

Hi everyone After briefly mentioning the idea of a cocoon, I see that there's a bit of interest in this subject and I think deserves it's own thread. The idea really of the cocoon really touches many different subjects. There's the potential for Transformation. There's the idea of Meat Walls...
  9. I

Fantasy - Obviously Tentacles are fantasy, but can it be expanded?

As the title says, tentacles are definitely in the fantasy genre. And I like that the genre was explored a bit more before with elves (thanks Alya and Eveline) but lately I think the Alien Hunter theme with Talia Mint is something that can be expanded more. Perhaps a Magical Girl theme can be...
  10. I

Betrayal

I'd be interested in seeing someone in a lab environment where they do tests on tentacles. The girl would get infected/mind fucked/corrupted by slugs and is commanded to release the tentacles which proceed to plant eggs in her. Then she is commanded to get the girl she loves most in the world...