Comics/dojinshi

Ivy

Hi guys

I'm wondering how everyone feels about some of the ideas presented in this forum in the form of comics/dojinshi.

While not every idea can end up as a scene, it may be of interest to a lot of people here to have it shown in one form or another.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi guys

I'm wondering how everyone feels about some of the ideas presented in this forum in the form of comics/dojinshi.

While not every idea can end up as a scene, it may be of interest to a lot of people here to have it shown in one form or another.
Hi! The idea it's very interesting! We were thinking to produce a comix magazine of HENTAIED! I will follow this topic with interest! :)

Ivy

Thanks @PICCOLOKOALA
Out of interest, how were you thinking about which stories to produce? Will each of them be a series of continued stories? Or will they all be individual?

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Thanks @PICCOLOKOALA
Out of interest, how were you thinking about which stories to produce? Will each of them be a series of continued stories? Or will they all be individual?
We are developing the idea at the moment, what you guys would like to have more?

P.S This project will be a collaboration with the “God” of the tentacle hentai directly from Japan! Can’t wait to tell you more about it! ♥️

Reactions: Ivy

Ivy

I can't wait! Personally, I love a continued story! If anyone reads my posts, they'd know I have a thing for superheroines being broken down!

The thing I would ask though, is that since you are collaborating with people from Japan (which is great), what makes the Hentaied comix different from most of the other comics/dojinshi out there which is almost all of the same style?