Voodoo

Ivy

Hi all, I have an idea for a scene that can go either one of two ways.

It revolves around the idea of the voodoo doll. The second is something I thought of seeing Amirah Adara and Tiffany Tatum's new scene.

1.) The scene opens with the view of a voodoo doll, the narrator explains that voodoo dolls are no myth and that there are many voodoo dolls out in the world. Most of them are harmless, but for a select few, life gets to be very interesting.

The shot changes to add the girl (at home) reading a book.

Then tentacles (miniature ones - the correct size for the doll) starts slithering over it. You see the girl noticing something is off, she looks around and places her hand over her neck as if a tentacle is there (while the tentacle is around the doll's neck).

The tentacle proceeds to rub against the doll's crotch and as the girl starts to panic, a tentacle wraps itself around the doll's neck harder, choking the girl and rubbing harder against her pussy. The girl orgasms and faints.

The girl wakes up naked in a dark room. Tentacles come up to her and have their way with all her holes. They pump her full of cum, they go all the way through her, cover her entirely with cum and makes her orgasm endlessly until she passes out again.

The girl wakes up at home. Was it all a dream? Then on the table, she sees a voodoo doll, covered with cum as she was in her "dream". She picks it up and as she does, she feels she is connected to it. She rubs the crotch gently and feels it herself. She smiles to herself. She knows this isn't going to be the last time she experiences those dreams.

2.) A girl (girl 1) is in a dark room at a table. She finishes making a voodoo doll and says "It's finally finished! That bitch is going to get what she deserves! Tomorrow is going to be the BEST!" The girl leaves the doll on the table and you see her go to bed.

Another girl (girl 2) sneaks in and takes the doll. The camera follows this girl who goes to another room (living room?) and studies the doll. "A voodoo doll huh? She's such a weird roommate! She thinks she can screw me over with a doll? I'll teach her a lesson."

She makes small changes to the doll and says "This should do it!" She then places the doll in a jar and places a slug inside and hides the jar. She goes into her roommates room (the first girl) and you see a few tentacles inside. As the tentacles grab onto girl 1's leg, she wakes up and freaks out. She manages to get out of it's grasp and moves towards her roommate but is blocked by an invisible wall.

"Did you think you can get away with making a voodoo doll?" girl 2 asks.

"What is this? Why can't I get out?" girl 1 is panicking

"I made some changes to your doll. Now it's you. And I put you in a jar with a friend. I think you just met him!" girl 2 laughs

The tentacle grabs her leg again and she falls down. Her clothes are removed and the tentacle (now tentacles) are having its way with her and girl 2 watches and starts masturbating. The tentacles cum all over the places as it does, some of the cum squirts onto girl 2. Girl 2 is shocked and stunned, where is the wall? Girl 1 sees this and uses the last of her strength to grab girl 2. The tentacles take the opportunity to grab hold of both girls and take control. Girl 2 panics and tries to run out, but the invisible wall is back. They are both trapped and the tentacles are making their lives a pleasurable hell.

The scene fades out and when you see the girls again, they are no longer fighting. They are enjoying themselves, milking the tentacles, making sure plenty of cum is filling their holes and all over each other.