Sweet Dreams

Ivy

A simple idea. What do you think?

Jia is in her lab and gets a call from her friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. She meets up with Jia at her lab and Jia tries to comfort her but she can't. Her friend misses her boyfriend, but most of all, she misses the sex she used to have everyday.

Jia has the cure for this! She suggests the tentacles that she has been enjoying herself, but her friend is not into it. She thinks it's a bit too weird for her. Having sex with a girl would be better than tentacles. Having pity on her friend, Jia let's her friend stay the night and while she sleeps, Jia places a slug on her friend's temple.

The scene shows her friend's dream where Jia comes to her and starts making love to her. Jia has a strap-on and as her friend starts sucking on it, in reality, a tentacle is doing that. As Jia starts penetrating her in her dream, in reality, a tentacle is doing it.

After a while, her friend wakes up and realizes that everything she experienced in her dream was real and it was the tentacles. Realizing that she was wrong about the tentacles, she asks for more and asks Jia to join.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi, the idea it's interesting, thank you fro sharing! We do have a video that it's a bit similar for the sex part and interactions, what do you think about changing some parts of the story and maybe situations (for example not Jia Lab)

Thank you for your support! ❤️

Ivy

I am actually thinking that the Jia Lab videos are fantastic. It's proven to be very popular and that people like the idea of a theme.

I've talked about maybe having another one (Sybilism with Sybil) but since Kyler Quinn was shot, I would like to see a bit more with Americans (especially Elena Koshka, Evelyn Claire, Aidra Fox and Naomi Swann) .

But do you have a direction in mind? I'm happy to make changes to help formulate something for you!

CoWHentaied

A simple idea. What do you think?
Simple but great ... I love it ...

I do have to agree with PICCO ... sleeping in the lab :unsure: not sure if this will comfort her at all. When all she wants is a close friend and a warm place to stay ... and dream ... maybe Jia (or some other model in this scenery)

This can be massive ... just imagine fading scene of a girl fucked by jia ... into the scene same position of her and fucked by tentacles :D
Elena Koshka, Evelyn Claire, Aidra Fox and Naomi Swann
Didn't I needed to google all of those ... 1-3 would be an awesome orientation ... on first impression naomi doesn't really fit ... just my guts...

@Ivy ... Just ***** a night over your idea and "replay" your idea in your head and just think if your "set choice" would make sense ... if not .. what could be more applicable...

Ivy

Simple but great ... I love it ...

I do have to agree with PICCO ... sleeping in the lab :unsure: not sure if this will comfort her at all. When all she wants is a close friend and a warm place to stay ... and dream ... maybe Jia (or some other model in this scenery)

This can be massive ... just imagine fading scene of a girl fucked by jia ... into the scene same position of her and fucked by tentacles :D

Didn't I needed to google all of those ... 1-3 would be an awesome orientation ... on first impression naomi doesn't really fit ... just my guts...

@Ivy ... Just ***** a night over your idea and "replay" your idea in your head and just think if your "set choice" would make sense ... if not .. what could be more applicable...
Oops, I didn't make that part clear. She stayed over at Jia's place. The lab setting was to introduce the idea of the tentacles to her friend. The staying over part would all be at Jia's place.

As for Naomi Swann, definitely #4 on the list. Would never put her before the others, but having seen her primal performances, I think she would be an interesting choice.

CoWHentaied

Oops, I didn't make that part clear. She stayed over at Jia's place. The lab setting was to introduce the idea of the tentacles to her friend. The staying over part would all be at Jia's place.
Lol ... maybe it was to obvious :ROFLMAO:

Just read PIKKOs comment again ... damn I'm tired ...
We do have a video that it's a bit similar for the sex part and interactions, what do you think about changing some parts of the story and maybe situations (for example not Jia Lab)
It wasn't just the Lab... 🙈 thats tough ...on the bright side.. something similar is coming .. and if you are able to change a bit ... even more ... just let it rework on its own ...

As for Naomi Swann, definitely #4 on the list. Would never put her before the others, but having seen her primal performances, I think she would be an interesting choice.
according the models ... not really in the mood to study all of them right now. it was just a 1st impression of google pics... one little 2 sec preview w/o sound showed some good "real" enjoyment so ... ... I would just trust your words on it :D

Reactions: Ivy