Recent content by xblurp

1. X

Bought Movies missing

I have been curious about this too. I bought a movie on Parasited, but I no longer have access to it if I want to download it again.
  2. X

Hitomi Tanaka or someone similar

For some reason the link I posted didn't go through I guess lol. But on Hitomi's twitter she recently met up with Rae Lil Black. That's what got me excited and hopeful hahaha.
  3. X

Please stop doing this in videos

I want to know how you know it's "many" of you. I mean Romero even wrote above that it's one of their most popular fetishes on the site alongside some other fun ones. If what you said was the case I don't see how Hentaied would be growing as it has been. And why is it now suddenly an issue...
  4. X

I agree with these sentiments. Also I just saw this and some how got more hope lol. Tho it's prob more of a coincidence than anything else, but still awesome to see. Would be hot to see something between Hitomi and Rae Lil Black.
  5. X

Last I checked Hitomi Tanaka had retired from the industry, but she does do an OnlyFans and I think just recently did do a duo project with another gal. While I don't believe she would come out of retirement, part of me kinda was hoping someone from Parasited would reach out to her and ask if...
  6. X

Parasited: Queen of the Hive Pt. 1

Thank you! I'm glad to hear the idea sounds good at least XD. I considered making a more detailed script but it's probably more than I need to do haha. It would be moreso to add in any lines of monologue I might have her say, actions she might take, or camera focus. Well the camera focus stuff...
  7. X

Parasited videos

Ty for reading. And upon rewatching "the Maid" I find it has more and more things I did want to see, so regardless good job.
  8. X

Parasited: Queen of the Hive Pt. 1

Figured I'd try writing out an idea I had for a video. As with most things I end up making it actually has quite a storyline to it which later involves other girls so this is more of a prelude. Hope peeps like it. Starring: Eva Sweet Wearing: Shirt and shorts. Panties preferably under the...
  9. X

Parasited videos

Just wanted to say how I love the new site (Parasited), tho I think the music in the videos at times does overwhelm the characters and the rest of the audio. Specifically during the invasion parts. An example being from a very much enjoyed scene from the "Gamer" video. The first body invasion is...