Parasited: Queen of the Hive Pt. 1

xblurp

Figured I'd try writing out an idea I had for a video. As with most things I end up making it actually has quite a storyline to it which later involves other girls so this is more of a prelude. Hope peeps like it.

Starring: Eva Sweet

Wearing: Shirt and shorts. Panties preferably under the shorts. Bra optional. Leggings/stockings are a plus

Location: Inside the bedroom of her character's house or a greenhouse like place.

The parasite: A fat squishy grub.

Plot Synopsis: A girl tending to her garden doesn't notice that her green thumb has invited more than just beautiful flowers to bloom. A fat worm like creature has arrived to feast on the nectar of her flower and creeps upon the unknowing girl. When she is most vulnerable it strikes, wriggling it's way into her shorts, and inserting it's head into her pussy to drink from her sweet fluids. The girl is slow to react, but tries to pull it away only to start succumbing to both it's actions and it's own fluids that it secretes causing an aphrodisiac like effect. The girl's grip remains on it, tugging at it causing a back and forth motion, but her efforts are dulled as the worm continues to shove it's girthy body up her shorts, and past her underwear into her nether region. Eventually the worm making it's way into her completely as it slips out of her grasp and she orgasms. A bit of slime from it's body all the remains outside of her. Coming to her senses, the girl gets up and removes her shorts only to stop as the creature writhes around inside of her belly causing it to undulate with the worm's movements. The girl is taken aback again as her belly moves in and out, the worm's secretions working twice as well being completely inside of her. She has less control of herself as her hands seemingly move on their own to grope at her tits. The worms body can be causing a bulge in her belly, and slime is starting to drip down from behind her panties and a small bit from her mouth. One of her hands goes underneath the underwear as she plays with herself. She can no longer stand, and is ****** to bend over before sitting back down. Eventually the girl succumbing once against to the pleasures against her will as her body shakes as she orgasms again harder than the last. The girl shown unconscious, but her belly still moving meekly now as the camera pans out to show another of these grub like worms appearing facing towards the girl.

Effects/Actions/Scene of note that I'd like to see:

1. A camera shot or two view inside of her shorts , so that we could see the worm's head initially go into her pussy from the side of her underwear.
2. Eva having a back and forth tug fest with the worm as it drives to dig deeper into her. (Imagine a girl just using a dildo in and out). Similar in position to "Camp".
3. Camera angles similar to "The Gamer" 's first possession scene that had nice focus on the butt should be reserved for part 2 if there was ever was one.
5. Sounds of the creature inside of her as well as slurping sounds would work nicely in addition to her moans.
6. The slime should be used, but kept minimal as if there is a part 2 that's where more would be shown.
7. If the girl has leggings than the worm could get into those first through a hole in them.
8. I'd like to think the girl is unaware of the worm until it's head goes into her. If she is in her bedroom she could be resting and enjoying the sensations at first before realizing something is wrong. Same if in the greenhouse and sitting in her chair, unaware of it till she pulls back and look down noticing it's body.
9. The worm's bulge in her belly could be shown by having the parasite under her shirt to give the impression it is bulging from inside her.

I'd like to this of this like a horror erotic. In that it should have similar atmosphere to "The Cabin" or "The Gamer" . The girl isn't possessed yet as the possession comes in part 2 since it'd work well for the multi parasite thing I enjoyed in "The Gamer" . Part 2 could be added to part 1 just fine if it doesn't feel to be enough since it only focuses on the girl and the parasite. So a solo act essentially. The idea being that while the girl is recovering from the first worm's assault, a second and then third worm arrive. The second worm getting into Eva's ass, and making it's way through her body, in conjunction with the first worm, taking control of the body, but Eva's character's mind still remaining herself until the third worm gets in. It would continue to where she'd completely lose control of her body as her hands pick up the third worm and guide it into her open mouth. Well I can write out a more detailed version if wanted. It could also be reversed where the second worm actually crawls into her mouth while she is resting and she "wakes up" when it's already halfway into her. She struggles with it, but eventually swallows it down and then the third one is the one guided into her ass as the worms take control of her completely. Depends on preference.

Hopefully I put this in the right place and didn't overdo it lol.
I did base the thought of it from The Cabin video as I liked Eva's actions when she was facing away from her friend and slime was dripping from her mouth. As well as her more dominative attitude/expression once they took control. Which I'd hope to see replicated by the end once she is possessed again.

Holy Eve

Administrator
Thank you so much for sharing your idea in a such detailed and nice way! ❤️
I truly enjoyed reading the plot and all the notes.
To me the idea sounds really cool!

xblurp

Thank you so much for sharing your idea in a such detailed and nice way! ❤️
I truly enjoyed reading the plot and all the notes.
To me the idea sounds really cool!
Thank you! I'm glad to hear the idea sounds good at least XD. I considered making a more detailed script but it's probably more than I need to do haha. It would be moreso to add in any lines of monologue I might have her say, actions she might take, or camera focus. Well the camera focus stuff I'd take inspiration from some old Jav videos that did some really cool stuff. Like that bulging under the shirt idea is something they did in a vol.4 of a series called Internal parasites vol.4 . Vol.1 and vol. 2 both also had some nice ideas in how to show the parasite getting into a girl I think would be worth trying out too. All very simple tricks probably using strings and wires lol, but the effect was nice in showing the parasite move.