Parasited videos

xblurp

Just wanted to say how I love the new site (Parasited), tho I think the music in the videos at times does overwhelm the characters and the rest of the audio. Specifically during the invasion parts. An example being from a very much enjoyed scene from the "Gamer" video. The first body invasion is nice, but the music can be really overloud, kinda muffling the nice sounds of the parasite and the gal. I think the music should be there (so don't take it away lol), and that sound is important to these videos, but the music itself can be a tad lower. In fact, it was due to "The Roommate" that I thought to myself the videos could use more sounds for when the parasites are inside the girls, something I did hear more of in the newest video "Maid" which I was glad to hear. It helps stimulate the mind's imagination in what is happening to them~.

I think that one of the best aspects of the videos are the invasion and parasite creature so I would say I'd like there to be more focus on it. But that's moreso towards ideas I have as I don't want to take away from anyone who enjoys other parts of the videos or how they already are. When the take overs are quick it's not as much fun to me although I get the need to have it done so. I'll be trying to write an idea out or two with some of the gals I've liked seeing from the site so far in the ideas/scripts topic as well as some ideas I'd like to see tried.

My personal faves so far are "The Gamer" "The Roommate" and "The Cabin" .All 3 possibly due to the girls involved (Eve Sweet, Amirah Adara, and Jia Lissa, but also the execution on the first invasion scenes~ .
And on a side note (I do like the slime, tho sometimes where/how it is used is hit and miss for me, but it's definitely growing on me more and sometimes really adds to things like showing the possession progression. ) And I thought that in "The Gamer" when the faucet started to turn slimy, it was a cool effect I'd like to see more of.

Hopefully this post is posted correctly.

Holy Eve

Administrator
Hola hola! 😺
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and ideas!
It is great to hear a constructive feedback with notes, as there is always place for improvement and we are giving our best to make the videos better and better. ❤️

xblurp

Hola hola! 😺
It is great to hear a constructive feedback with notes, as there is always place for improvement and we are giving our best to make the videos better and better. ❤️
Ty for reading. And upon rewatching "the Maid" I find it has more and more things I did want to see, so regardless good job.

sharpdream

so i have a question whats the update schedule for parasited.com i was curious on that and is there a way to see upcoming videos that might be coming out

sharpdream

Hola hola! 😺
So constructive feedback, so i really don't have any complaints as i enjoy what i have watch but suggestions in my opinion, i like the beginning of the videos where the girl is being taken over and personally would like for it to last a little longer and this goes for the second take over as it seems to take the second one faster, I only really watch the lesbian ones so i dont know about the other ones. Overall i love what you are doing here and hope the updates come more frequent in the future. Offer a year sub and i probally would join for the year. I don't care for tenicles and stuff but this right here on parasited is perfect for my taste. I will have some story suggestions in the future too.