HarumiHie's latest activity

• HarumiHie
    HarumiHie replied to the thread The Date [Vampired].
    Thank you very much. I enjoyed your Vampire Halloween Party idea, it was a pretty unique take on a vampire story.
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to thriwaway199807's post in the thread Vampire idea with Like Like.
    Hi I have a couple of vampire ideas! Would love to see this in maybe the gore videos or here! One of them features a girl getting ready...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to Fenris's post in the thread Nights at the school with Love Love.
    It's late at night bridgette b (or some other milf like britney amber)is sitting on her desk a sign says principal bridgette. shes...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to clay3912's post in the thread Oni Tensei with Like Like.
    I really like this hentai called Oni Tensei. The film is about a girl who has a tattoo that makes people hallucinate when they see it. I...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie posted the thread Scarlet Chase in Girls.
    A post has mentioned her several months ago but that was a while ago and I feel like this actress definitely deserves another shoutout...
    • Scarlet Chase 1.jpeg
    • Scarlet Chase 2.jpeg
    • Scarlet Chase 3.jpeg
    • Scarlet Chase 4.jpeg
  • HarumiHie
    Description ‘Have you ever felt the world around you is not what we’ve perceived it to be? That there’s something wrong but you can’t...
    • Visual.jpeg
    • Matrix Refilled.jpeg
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to Fenris's post in the thread Sperm syrup with Like Like.
    a variation couod be: a store who sells milkshakes or pudding is hiring a waitress, the women who owns the store shows her around. only...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie replied to the thread The Date [Vampired].
    Script (2/2) Cut to: Int. Bedroom - Night Simon and Vera burst into the bedroom whilst making out. Their hands are all over each...
    • The Date 2.jpeg
  • HarumiHie
    Description ‘Simon is preparing to host a meal at his place with his date, Vera. Whilst she can sometimes act a bit odd, Simon is...
    • The Date.jpeg
    • Tokyo Ghoul.jpeg
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie replied to the thread Hold the Elevator [Freeze].
    Script Fade in: Ext. High Rise - Night Pan over a large high rise building at nighttime. Cut to: Int. Hallway - Night BRYAN, an...
  • HarumiHie
    Description ‘Bryan and Jessica both live on the top floor of a high-rise building. On this night, both residents happen to share an...
    • Hold The Elevator.png
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to Zmil2000's post in the thread Role reversal [FREEZE] with Love Love.
    Would be cool to see girls control the remote and use it to fulfil their fantasies. Freezing a man and taking advantage of him, using...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to Zmil2000's post in the thread FREEZE Orgy with Like Like.
    Would be cool to see an orgy. For instance: A group of friends sneak into the cheerleader’s locker room and freeze each of the girls...
  • HarumiHie
    HarumiHie reacted to Dostoyevsky's post in the thread Sperm syrup with Like Like.
    The action takes place in a small cafe where they serve delicious waffles with syrup. The cafe has a lot of customers because the syrup...
  • HarumiHie
    PARTY PEOPLE This is the best party ever! Who got...