Hold the Elevator [Freeze]

HarumiHie

Description

‘Bryan and Jessica both live on the top floor of a high-rise building. On this night, both residents happen to share an elevator ride down together. Mesmerised by Jessica’s provocative appearance, Bryan accidentally stumbles back, hitting a single button that halts the elevator. Not only does the elevator stop moving but strangely enough, so does Jessica, seemingly frozen in place. Bryan decides to use the button to his advantage whilst he shares a ride down with Jessica.’

Hold The Elevator.png

Prelude

I couldn’t help writing some more scripts. I’m just going to stop saying I’ll stop. Though I’ve enjoyed reading all of the new ideas and stories people have came up with recently. This is a Freeze script set in an elevator. I’ve got zero experience in film or set design so I’m not sure to what extent this setting is practical or not to film for a video. I’m also not as much into Freeze as I am with the other sites so writing this was a little challenging but I thought this would make for a fun video idea so I gave it a go. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the read.

HarumiHie

Script

Fade in:

Ext. High Rise - Night

Pan over a large high rise building at nighttime.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

BRYAN, an adult male, waits patiently for the elevator doors to open. A small ding sound chimes and one of the elevator doors opens for him. Bryan steps in and presses the button to the ground floor. As the doors are about to close, Bryan hears somebody running towards him in the hallway.

FEMALE (Loudly)
Hey wait! Could you hold the elevator?

Just before they are about to close, Bryan holds the elevator door open. JESSICA runs into view, sprinting into the elevator.

Jessica (Breathless)
You’re a lifesaver, thank you (Giggles).

Bryan
No problem.

The elevator doors close with the two inside.

Cut to:

Int. Elevator

Bryan stands there with Jessica in front of him as they wait patiently for the elevator to descend. The elevator hums as it takes them down. Jessica turns to look at the wall of buttons on the side of the elevator.

Jessica
Sweet, we’re heading down to the lobby.

She turns back and smiles at Bryan before looking ahead. Bryan can’t help but stare at her body. She wears a tight dress that gives prominence to her sexy figure.

Bryan
Going on a night out?

Jessica
Hmm? Oh, yeah. I’m already running super late though. Again, thanks for holding the elevator.

Bryan
It’s okay, it’s the least I could do.

Jessica (Realisation)
Oh! Speaking of which, I need to (Grabs Purse) message my friends so they know I’m on my way.

Jessica opens her purse, rummaging through to find her phone. Whilst looking, she drops her purse to the floor.

Jessica (To Herself)
God dammit.

She bends down in front of Bryan. He oggles at her ass as she bends to the floor. She leans back upright causing Bryan to stagger back and accidentally lean on a singular button against the wall. The elevator jolts and the humming stops. Bryan looks around.

Bryan (Concerned)
Oh no no no no no.

He walks over to the panel of buttons and repeatedly presses them.

Bryan
Sħit. We’re stuck.

Bryan turns to Jessica. She remains completely still on her phone.

Bryan
Hey, there’s a phone number on the wall for emergencies. Could you call somebody?

Jessica doesn’t move.

Bryan
Hello?

He snaps his fingers and waves his hand in front of Jessica but she doesn’t react in any way whatsoever.

Bryan (To Himself)
Huh?

Bryan looks over at the wall, noticing the button he collided with earlier. Bryan presses the button and the elevator jolts. The humming returns, they’re descending again. Bryan looks over at Jessica who happily types away on her phone before putting it back in her purse. Bryan looks back at the button, then back at Jessica, then back at the button once more. He presses it again. The elevator stops and Jessica stands there completely still. Bryan walks up behind her.

Bryan
You can’t move, can you?

He places his hands on her waist and strokes them up her hips.

Bryan (To Himself)
Oh my god. Fuck.

He caresses her body. Bryan leans in and kisses Jessica’s neck as his hands brush all over her body. He pulls her breasts out of her dress, fondling them whilst he continues kissing her neck.

Bryan (Kissing)
Fuck. They feel so fucking good.

He moves his hands down and lifts up the bottom of her dress, revealing Jessica to not be wearing any panties underneath. Bryan uses one hand to caress her pussy, another to grope her breast, all the while he kisses her neck.

Bryan (Kissing)
If only you could feel this…

After a while, Bryan stops kissing her neck. He readjusts Jessica’s dress, covering up her breasts and crotch. Bryan presses the button to resume the elevator’s movement. As Jessica resumes to normal, she closes her eyes. Overcome with a strange sensation, she lets out a quiet moan, rubbing her neck where Bryan had kissed her. She looks behind at Bryan, who acts nonchalantly.

Bryan
Is… is everything okay?

Jessica bites her lip.

Jessica (Sultry Voice)
Yeah.

She snaps out of her mood, scoffing at what she had just said.

Jessica
I… sorry, I didn’t mean to… just ignore me.

She shakes her head in regret and looks ahead. Bryan smiles to himself at the realisation that she can feel him despite being paused. Bryan presses the button again and grinds against her. He pulls her dress up and fingers her pussy. As he pleasures the static Jessica, Bryan gets close to her ear.

Bryan (Whisper)
I know you can feel all of this. You might be frozen but it all comes back, doesn’t it? This is what you get for dressing like a slut.

Bryan pulls her dress back down and stands aside, pressing the button. The elevator resumes. Jessica lets out a loud moan, dropping to her hands and knees. Bryan presses the button again, pausing her now that she’s in a doggy position. He gets down on his knees and pulls her dress up. Bryan buries his face into her pussy, licking her ravenously whilst grasping her cheeks. After going down on her, Bryan rises up and unbuckles his pants.

Bryan
This is what you want, isn’t it? Fucking whore.

Bryan takes his dick out, inserting it into her pussy and thrusting into her. Jessica doesn’t say or do anything as she’s being fucked by Bryan.

Bryan (Moaning)
Ugh, how are you this fucking wet?!

He continues thrusting into her before backing away, sliding out of her pussy. Bryan struggles to catch his breath, adjusting his trousers as he does so. He gets back on his feet and presses the button. Jessica flops to the ground, squirming against the floor as she moans and squeals. Bryan watches her orgasm for a bit before crouching down next to her, appearing concerned.

Bryan
Hey, are you alright? Do you need me to get help?

Jessica raises herself off the floor and looks Bryan in the eyes.

Jessica (Breathless)
I need… I need… your cock.

Bryan
Huh?

Jessica (Breathless)
I’m sorry, I… oh god, what the fuck is wrong with me?! I’m just, I’m so… I’m so…

Bryan
Do me a favour…

Jessica falls silent, listening to Bryan. He nods over to the wall with the pause button.

Bryan
… press this button with me.

Whilst at first she’s concerned, Jessica stands up with Bryan and walks over the button. The two simultaneously press the button. The elevator pauses, only this time Jessica isn’t frozen.

Jessica
What the hell? What just happened?

Bryan
The elevator stopped. We can get it moving again by pressing this button. Or… we could spend as much time here as we want.

Jessica looks at Bryan. She walks up to him and kisses him on the lips. The two make out in the elevator. Jessica gets on her knees and pulls out Bryan’s dick, stroking it.

Jessica
Mmmm, looks like you were ready for me.

She gives his cock a few licks with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. Jessica sloppily gägs on his dick as she sucks him off. Bryan runs his fingers through her hair, moaning in pleasure. Jessica takes his cock out of her mouth, stroking it against her face whilst she looks up at Bryan.

Jessica (Pouting)
You can’t cum just yet, I need you to fuck me.

She rises up and begins to seductively strip away the top of her dress, exposing her boobs. She then turns around and lifts up the bottom of her dress, shaking her ass whilst pressed up against the wall. Bryan takes it as an invitation, standing behind her and sliding his cock in. Jessica moans loudly as she feels Bryan’s cock inside of her. Bryan pounds into her from behind.

Jessica (Moaning)
Ahhh ahhh ahhh. I don’t know why, ahhh, but being in here, mmmm, with you, ahhhh, rrrrreally turned me on. I just had, ahhh, to fuck you. Ohh god!

Bryan (Breathing Heavily)
You really are, urgh, a fucking slut aren’t you? Wearing such a shameless outfit. Begging for a stranger’s cock in an elevator.

Jessica (Moaning)
We’re, fuuuuck, we’re from the same floor. We’re not strangers. Ahhh. If anything, ahhh, we’re neighbours. We could visit each other’s place some time ahhh.

Feeling himself on the verge of climaxing, Bryan pulls out. Jessica turns around and leans in for a kiss from Bryan before lowering to the floor. She rests on her back, spreading her legs open. Bryan lowers to the floor too, pressing his dick into Jessica’s pussy as he mounts above her. Jessica moans without holding anything back.

Jessica (Moaning)
Oh my fucking god!! Ahhh ahhh! You’re ffff-fucking my brains out!! Nnnngh! Promise me you’ll cum inside me! Promise me!!

Bryan thrusts harder and harder into her.

Jessica (Moaning)
Ohh fuck, I can feel it! We’re both about to cum! Do it! Cum in me! Cum in me please! Gyyyaaahhhh!!!

Both Jessica and Bryan yell as he ejaculates inside of her. The two rest on top of each other as they’re both far too exhausted. Bryan struggles to get up. His dick slides out of Jessica’s pussy. She twitches as semen pours out of her vagina. Bryan presses the button.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

A chime sounds and the elevator doors open in a hallway. Bryan exits the elevator, fully dressed and doing his best to appear perfectly normal. As he walks away, the elevator doors close.

Cut to:

Int. Elevator

The door opens and a WOMAN walks in. She gasps, shocked at the sight before her.

Woman (Shocked)
Oh my god!

Jessica is still laying on the elevator floor. With her tits and pussy exposed, her eyes have rolled back with her tongue flapping out of her mouth. Semen continues to pour out of her pussy.

Cut to Black