The Date [Vampired]

HarumiHie

Description

‘Simon is preparing to host a meal at his place with his date, Vera. Whilst she can sometimes act a bit odd, Simon is really attracted to Vera and does what he can to impress her. The two share a wonderful evening together and things hit off with the couple taking things to the bedroom, however Simon confesses something about himself he’s tried to hide from Vera. Unbeknownst to Simon, Vera also has a secret about herself that she’s kept hidden from him…’

The Date.jpeg

Prelude

This script is a concept for the upcoming site Vampired. I’m really interested in seeing this site debut and wondered what kind of content we could potentially see in the future. I’m not particularly good at writing dialogue but I tried my best with these two characters to portray different tones throughout the script.

This idea was inspired by the opening scene of a manga and anime series called Tokyo Ghoul, in which a young man takes a woman on a date. The two seem to be interested in one another only for the woman to be deceiving the man so she can devour him.

Tokyo Ghoul.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Nigh
t

SIMON, a well-dressed man in an apron, is in his kitchen cooking up some food. The doorbell rings, prompting Simon to take off his apron and head to the front door.

Cut to:

Int. Porch - Night

Simon opens the door to VERA, an equally well-dressed woman holding a bottle of wine.

Vera (Smiling)
Hi.

Simon
Hey there.

Simon leans in to kiss Vera on the cheek. She giggles in reaction.

Simon (Playful)
Is that for us?

Vera
It is indeed.

Simon points to the coat rack.

Simon (Points)
Oh you can hang your coat up here. Your shoes can go anywhere you like, I usually leave mine over there.

He turns around and heads back to the kitchen.

Simon
Dinner will be ready in five-

Simon turns around and looks back to see Vera still standing outside of his house.

Simon (Confused)
Err, is everything okay?

Vera pulls a concerned look.

Vera
Is it… is it okay if I’m invited in?

Simon looks at her for a moment before sniggering at her question.

Simon
Of course you can, why wouldn’t you?

Vera
Oh it’s nothing, I just needed to hear you say it…

Simon shrugs off the strange remark and heads into the kitchen. Vera steps inside of Simon’s house. She looks around outside in a suspicious manner before closing the front door, smirking.

Cut to:

Int. Dining Room - Night

Both Vera and Simon sit opposite one another, eating a steak dinner.

Vera
Mmmm. You did a really good job.

Simon (Mouthful)
Hmm?

Vera
With the steak, I mean. Usually when I ask for rare, half the time I’ll get it burnt to dëath.

Simon swallows the food in his mouth.

Simon
I made sure to cook it how you wanted. I know the pain, I’ll ask for a well-done steak only to have it spew bloöd all over the plate.

Vera
Huh? The blöod’s the best part! You dip your fries in it, maybe some onion rings, I mean it just melts on your tastebuds.

Simon
Or you know, you could dip them in ketchup instead like any regular human being would.

Vera
Ketchup and well-done steak, that’s your go-to, huh? It’s a miracle you were able to cook me something with flavour.

Simon (Stoic)
I guide others to a treasure I cannot possess.

Vera (Impressed)
Oooooh, how poetic. Where did you recite that from? Shakespeare? Twain?

Vera raises her glass for a sip of wine.

Simon
… it’s from Avengers, Vera.

She almost spews wine out of her mouth, sending Simon into a hysterical laughter. Vera chuckles to herself. The two of them share a laugh. Simon goes in for another bite. He notices Vera looking into his eyes, smiling.

Simon (Mouthful)
What’s wrong?

Vera
Thank you.

Simon
For what? The steak?

Vera
For inviting me into your home. For cooking me a meal. For being really good company. You’ve really made tonight special. So…

Vera brushes her hand gently on top of Simon’s.

Vera (Sensually)
…would you like me to make your night special?

Simon stares wide eyed at Vera. He gulps down the food in his mouth.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Night

Simon and Vera burst into the bedroom whilst making out. Their hands are all over each other as they lock lips and intertwine their tongues. The two of them climb onto the bed and continue their intimate kiss.

Vera
Are you ready for a night you’ll never forget?

As Vera continues to make out with Simon, his attitude suddenly changes as he seems less interested. Vera notices.

Vera
Hey? What’s wrong?

Simon
There’s something about me that I’ve been keeping a secret from you.

Vera
What is it?

Simon
I’m… a virgin.

Vera gives Simon a bit of space.

Vera
Wait, really?

Simon (Anxious)
Oh god, I ruined it didn’t I?

Vera (Reassuring)
No no no, I’m just… surprised, really. I mean, you’ve been perfect with me so far, I just naturally assumed you’ve had plenty of practice.

Simon
Listen, I understand if you don’t wanna-

Vera leans in and kisses Simon, silencing him.

Vera (Kissing)
Mmmm. The fact that I’m about to have, mmmm, such a good meal and I also get to take your virginity? Mmmm, I want you so badly.

Simon (Kissing)
Mmmm. Mmmm? What do you mean ‘about to’?

Vera (Kissing)
Stop talking, just touch me. Mmmm.

The two caress their hands over one another’s bodies as they make out. Vera moves back and begins to undress herself. Stripping her dress away, she exposes her body by wearing nothing but panties. She returns to kissing Simon whilst trying to take his shirt off. Vera runs her hands against his chest.

Vera (Aroused)
Ahh yeah. Let me take those pants off, I wanna see it so badly.

Vera pulls his pants down his legs, exposing Simon’s erect dick.

Vera (Aroused)
Oh fuck. There’s so much blöod pumping through your cock right now. Let me show you what you’ve been missing.

Vera strokes Simon’s cock a few times before taking it into her mouth. Gargling on his dick throws Simon’s head back against the bed, moaning in pleasure. She continues sucking him off for several minutes.

Simon (Desperate)
Wait wait wait! I think I might cum! Please! I don’t wanna cum just yet!

Vera releases his cock from her mouth. Saliva drips from her lips as she breathes heavily. Simon rests back against the bed, breathing heavily as he tries to compose himself. Vera begins to groan and gnarl, acting restless and änimalistic.

Vera (Desperate)
Urgh! I can’t take it anymore!

She crawls above the panting Simon and opens her mouth wide. Her teeth crack as they form into large fangs.

Simon (Breathless)
V-Vera?

Vera bites Simon’s shoulder, causing him to yell in pain. She sucks on his blöod, moaning into his skin. Simon tries to shake her off of him but she overpowers the poor man. Satisfied for now, Vera releases her jaws on Simon’s shoulder. She wipes her lips, her fangs retracting as she does. Simon crawls to the end of the bed, holding his shoulder as he looks at Vera in horror.

Simon (Frightened)
W-what the fuck?!

Vera (Sultry)
Mmmm. I was gonna let you fuck me first but I just couldn’t resist.

Simon (Frightened)
Y-your a… a…

Vera
I am. I had to eat that rancid shït you humans eat just to convince you too. Although it was all worth it for this moment.

Simon (Frightened)
I… I thought we were…

Vera (Sadistically)
You were my prey from the beginning. Although, I will admit I’ve enjoyed your company these past few weeks. It’s a shame really. It’s just in my nature.

She removes her panties, stroking her pussy before prowling forward.

Vera
Now, I suppose it’s time for me to drain every last drop of bloöd from your- wait a minute… what the…?

Vera pauses her crawling. She sits upright with a shocked expression.

Vera
You’re still hard?! I almost took a chunk out of your shoulder and you're still horny from looking at me?!

Simon doesn’t say anything.

Vera
Fuck, okay. Let me just… let me just think for a second.

Vera covers her head with both hands. She takes a deep breath and looks at Simon.

Vera
I tell you what, I do feel bad about you dying a virgin…

Simon (Frightened)
S-so y-you’ll spare me?

Vera
What? No no no no. I’m taking every last drop of bloöd from your body. This will be your last night alive.

Simon falters, looking down in despair.

Vera
But it doesn’t have to be all bad. I can make tonight a lot more pleasurable than painful for you. What do you say?

Vera uses her finger to lift up Simon’s head. He looks into her eyes as she stares down at him.

Vera
Want me to take your virginity?

Simon’s eyes widen before he hesitantly looks to another side of the room.

Vera
Hmmph. I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t move, let me take care of everything.

Vera straddles on top of Simon. She grinds her pussy against his dick, swaying her body. Simon lays there, still applying pressure to his shoulder as he tries to not react to Vera’s teasing. She grabs a hold of his cock and guides it into her pussy, slowly lowering herself down.

Vera (Whisper)
Yeeeaaahhh. Ooooooooo. How does it feel? Good right?

Simon continues to remain silent. Vera smirks and begins to move her body. She moans as the two have intercourse. Vera toys with her breasts whilst she fucks Simon. He begins to lose focus, tensing his face up as he tries to hold in his moans.

Vera (Moaning)
Yes fuck, mmmph! This is what it’s all about. An eternity of feasting and fff-fucking! A life of true pleasure. Speaking of…

Vera grabs Simon’s arm and pulls it towards her mouth. She extends her fangs and bites into his forearm. Simon is unable to hold back his reaction, moaning at Vera's bite. Unlike before, Simon’s yell sounds more sexually stimulated than pain-induced. She continues sucking before releasing his arm. Vera moans erratically, drünk on Simon’s bloöd.

Vera (Moaning)
Gaaah! Argh! So fucking tasty! I can’t help but get even more aroused!

Simon
I feel, argh, I feel strange.

Vera
That’ll be, urgh, the blöod loss. Right now you should feel, ahhh, nothing other than my pleasure!

Vera comes to a stop. She kisses Simon’s neck.

Vera
Do you wanna fuck me? You haven’t got much time left so I’d take the opportunity whilst you have it.

Simon (Fatigued)
Please… please… let me… let me fuck you…

Vera
As you wish.

Once again, Vera extends her fangs. She clamps down on Simon’s neck, causing him to wince in pain. Vera sucks the blǒod out of his neck before leaning back. She gets off of Simon and positions herself on all fours, flaunting her ass at Simon.

Vera
Come on, use the last of your strength. My pussy’s aching for you.

Simon struggles to get up. He clings onto Vera for support as he gets behind her. Simon sticks his cock inside of her pussy.

Vera
Mmmm fuck yeah! This is your final act, give it your all.

Simon begins thrusting into Vera, causing her to moan. She smiles wickedly as the fatigued man pleases her. Suddenly, Simon begins to move faster. Vera gets caught off guard by this change in pace.

Vera (Playful)
Argh! Ooohhhh. Where’s this sudden burst of energy coming from, hmm?

Simon continues thrusting into Vera, causing her to moan louder. Her expression changes as Simon grips onto her hips tightly.

Vera (Surprised)
Ahhh! Aaaarrggghhh! What’s going on?! I’ve already drained so much blöod! You shouldn’t be able to mmm-move like this!

Simon begins to groan deeply, as if growling like a wild ańimal.

Vera (Shocked)
Wait! No! Shït! You’re becoming more and more like me! Argh! I need to finish this! I need to drain you before you turn into-ggyyaahh!!

As Simon pounds into Vera, his muscles begin to morph and change within his body. Now both of them are groaning like animals.

Vera (Groaning)
Uuurrrgghh!! Fuuuuck! Your cock is growing inside of me! I need to drink your blöod but it feels too fucking good!! Don’t stop! Use me!

Simon’s teeth crack and sharp fangs form in their place. He roars, slamming his cock into Vera’s pussy. Her fangs form too, groaning as she gets railed by Simon.

The Date 2.jpeg

He reaches his climax and ejaculates inside of her, causing Vera to collapse on the bed. Simon falls back, laying on the bed once again. Vera retracts her fangs and struggles to move, twitching as cum pours out of her pussy. She crawls towards Simon, laying next to him as he rests on the bed, panting intensely. Vera holds him, dragging him up to lay on her chest.

Vera (Comforting)
I wasn’t meant to turn you into this. This kind of never happens. Let your body get used to the change. We’ve got a while before sunrise so once you’ve calmed down… we’ll go for round two.

Vera kisses Simon’s head as they lay together on the bed.

Fade to Black.

thriwaway199807

Dude I really like this idea!!!!! What do you think about the vampire ideas I proposed? Maybe we can work on a script together for them to hopefully produce

HarumiHie

Dude I really like this idea!!!!! What do you think about the vampire ideas I proposed? Maybe we can work on a script together for them to hopefully produce
Thank you very much. I enjoyed your Vampire Halloween Party idea, it was a pretty unique take on a vampire story.