Lesbian scane

lion767

New member
Told from the wife's perspective:
When my husband asked her to come live with us, I didn't realize how much it would change my life; with her large breasts and sexiness, I found it hard to deal with her presence. I know I’m straight, yet I feel an inexplicable attraction to her. I try to avoid her as much as possible, but she always takes the lead, making me blush and feel flustered. She flirts with me, and my husband doesn't see it as anything extreme. It became increasingly difficult to ignore, until one day—when we were alone at home—I tried to get away, but that only made her more predatory; she chased me until I had nowhere left to run, and it wasn't long before my clothes were being torn off. I felt I had to refuse, and I tried, but I was so aroused—so wet—that saying no in that state was going to be difficult.
 
Top