x-mess/New year

CoWHentaied

Hi guys... happy new year ...

same here... after a more or less satisfiying last release on 18th .. I sadly recognized the "feature" label ... and it came true despite all hopes ... nothing but the regular update schedule. Its kinda .. how to say .. disappointing?
Please don't get me wrong .. I don't wanna complain cause this site is very special but it would be a huge bonus and contribution to the members of the site to make one more difference to other sites and provide gifts/surprises that noone else can..

And I think this should be reconsidered next year ... this year .. and for some ideas.. I think here are many already listed and even if some topic related like christmas it should be easy to get some "ready for action scripts" from the fellow members here ...

Looking forward for a stunning 2022 in here ! 🙏

Valarion

Hi guys... happy new year ...

same here... after a more or less satisfiying last release on 18th .. I sadly recognized the "feature" label ... and it came true despite all hopes ... nothing but the regular update schedule. Its kinda .. how to say .. disappointing?
Please don't get me wrong .. I don't wanna complain cause this site is very special but it would be a huge bonus and contribution to the members of the site to make one more difference to other sites and provide gifts/surprises that noone else can..

And I think this should be reconsidered next year ... this year .. and for some ideas.. I think here are many already listed and even if some topic related like christmas it should be easy to get some "ready for action scripts" from the fellow members here ...

Looking forward for a stunning 2022 in here ! 🙏
I can understand your points and I partly share that feeling. Additionally the current waiting time between a feature - what's mostly very good - and a "normal long" video is quit long. I totally understand the high workload and time it takes, but I feel it's a bit the other way round... waiting a longer time for a feature and not a "normal long" video. It's kind of disappointing, because the features sets a high expectation.
In my opinion this could have been solved with a bit more communication like "this video will be the last update for the year..." and than a short update to what's coming up next. It would be great if there would be more communication like that (more feedback on ideas, more what's going on currently, what's coming up next) . I hope that will be the case in the future.

Please don't get me wrong, I love the style and this site! It's great and truly some kind of art!
I think 2022 will be awesome!

Valarion

Hey, hey! Also a happy new year to all of you.

Yes, I share your view that 2022 will be mind blowing! I understand your little disappointment. On the other hand this forum is now roughly two month old and we all read so many amazing ideas; now we must be a bit patient. I can imagine it`ll take some time to review all ideas and concepts, assess them re-create/combine them for great stories/scripts, get the best actresses in times of covid and make the videos...

Currently, most of us take a break from work. If we look back in 2021, we see how greatly this site developed now with this nice forum to exchange and the featured videos! So, I think also Romero and his team really deserved a couple of days to refresh, right?
Concerning transparency, you`re right they should/must improve a bit in the "forward" communication. On the other hand, if you have a question here on the forum you quickly get an answer most of the time from Romero himself!

Concerning 2022, I think we are just in the "silence before the storm". I just picked some highlights from different Romero`s posts:
Digital Aliens/monsters: Plants vs. counts: .....
@Lostarion - Thank you for your reaction!

I posted my answer in the "Some reflections on the forum" thread because I think the topic goes in that direction.