What you do well, and how you could do it even better

TheRatch

To Romero (or whoever is helping Romero nowadays),

I have noticed something very positive in some of the more recent videos that I want to share with you. I want to draw attention to it because I want to see more of it.

The facial expressions and body movements has gotten considerably better. It was pretty good in the beginning, but the talent has really stepped it up lately. In my opinion; Veronica Leal, Yukki Amey, Sonya Blaze, and Jia Lissa are four of your best when it comes to the minute details and subtle movements associated with the subject matter. The others aren't really far behind either! We seem to be getting away from the overselling or overreacting, and that's a good thing. Keep it up!

There are some things I'd like to see more:
A little more dialogue (think small utterances) during the action. I cannot recall the scene at the moment, but the girl muttered the line, "Not again..." as she was penetrated the second time. That tiny little sentence does SO MUCH for that scene. The implicit surrender and defeat in her tone was made palpable in that moment. I don't know if you wrote it or if it was ad-libbed, but it was golden and I want more of that.

Similarly, I'd like there to be a little more grunting and/or groaning and a smidge less moaning. This may be scene-dependant: if you wrote a scene where the protagonist has a positive view or it is consensual it hardly makes sense that she's going to be in distress. However, in the case of Hostile Non-Consent, or reluctance its more believable that she'd be in considerable distress.

So, I'm not certain what is the easiest way for you to implement the following suggestion, but I think it is something that could serve more than one benefit: Currently, if a tentacle has begun ejaculating inside a girl, we get a pretty good sound effect. Sometimes things aren't synced up exactly (something maybe to work on) but the sound effects are very welcome. I was thinking of something like a visual cue that something is going on inside that we cannot see. This is different than the ejection of semen (which you guys handle amazing). Perhaps it could be a feature of the actual tentacle/ovipositor/vine/etc. Anything to let us know that something is getting pumped in or getting sucked out (Romero... Please make that happen in a scene!) would be amazing!

So, I feel I threw a lot into this post. It's all with the best of intentions, I promise. I will say that I am writing an actual script for you to try, and it will incorporate everything that I mentioned here. Hopefully you like it.

Keep up the good work!