"Under Her": Succubus theme script

anonman101

Hi everyone,
I have an idea for a succubus-type theme for the "Under Her" website . I have a detailed script as I have had custom videos similar to this but I'd like to know if you "the hentaied community" like the idea and I'll write it up. The staring actor would have to someone with dirty talk skills and my desire would be seeing "Melody Marks" as she is a pro in that area - especially after seeing her Hentaied deb

The succubus stands in the summoning circle after being called by the succubus hunter (camera man). She turns seductively towards the hunter, looking into his eyes, with a develish grin. The succubus has experienced this before. The hunter who comes to slay the demon for steeling the souls of victims who wandered into her lair inevitably ends the same. She seduces the hunter with her body and her words eventually overcoming his resistance to her alluring demonic charm, she then makes a deal. His life, his soul for ultimate pleasure. She will give herself to him, her tight, warm, and wet pussy, sucking his soul right from his cock, making him cum multiple times until he entirely drained of his lifeforce. The succubus teases him saying you can stop at anytime but she knows he won't, the pleasure is to great. Each time he cums he fades, and he dies looking into the eyes of demon-seductress as cum leaks from her womb sealing his fate.

#eye contact #sensual domination #succubus #executrix #POV #creampie #swallow