Toilet Encounters 5 - Bikini Cumtest

ADHJ

I just watched Toilet Encounters 4 with Emiri and in my opinion is one of the best videos ever on Hentaied.

I loved every minute of this video and I really really hope we will see again more Toilet videos and also more videos like this on Hentaied too: featuring the girls being br_tally att_acked with very br_tal and aggr_ssive sex action and the girl terrified for the whole video.

Speaking about the next Toilet Encounters, I have an idea I would love to share for a Toilet Encounters 5 I would love to see made by Roberto Di Suna.

Barbie Rous is participating to a bikini contest.
She is wearing one of those bikinis with cords. The kind where if you slightly pull one of those tiny cords everything comes off.

She is about to go on the stage but she is very nervous. She needs to go to the bathroom but she may not have the time.

F_ck it, she really needs to go and decides to make a run for a quick visit to the toilet. Or so she thinks.

She gets into the bathroom, closes and locks the door, but before pulling down the bikini and getting on the toilet she sees something strange.

There is something moving inside the toilet!
She cannot see what it is because it moved too fast back inside. All she saw are just some bubbles and the water moving.

Curious at first but with a disgusted face, she prefers to leave that bathroom as quickly as possible and BANG!

As she turns around, her back toward the toilet like she is about to leave, a tentacle jumps out of the toilet blazing fast and aggr_ssively wraps around her neck.

Barbie is f_rceflyy dragged down sitting on the toilet. The tentacle around her neck leaves her and goes back into the toilet.
Barbie is terrified, confused and feels dizzy, but she is given no time to recover.

Swiftly and very aggr_ssively after a mere second, the tentacle emerges again from the toilet from between her legs sitting on it, and br_tally jumps extremely deep into her mouth and goes all the way into her throat to br_tally fuck and unloads gallons of cum.

At the same time, another tentacle from the toilet tears and grabs both the bottom and top part of her bikini down in the toilet.

Now Barbie is completely naked and her pussy is fully exposed on the toilet ready for penetration.
Again super quickly and blazing fast, another tentacle aggr_ssively jumps and penetrates her extremely deep to br_tally fuck her and unloads even more cum in both her mouth and pussy.

From here things will get progressively wilder and wilder to extreme grotesque levels as it usually happens in the Toilet series.

Barbie gets dragged and destroyed without mercy into various positions, while the tentacles also r_strains and keep her firmly still for more br_tal fucking.
The tentacles penetrates and br_ally fuck both her pussy and mouth constantly for the whole video like with Emiri.

Would be great also to see Barbie v_miting cum like in previous Toilet videos for how much gets pumped into her throat and stomach.

Barbie is t_effified and in p_anic for the whole video. She is given no time to recover or rest as the tentacles are more and more aggr_ssive in fucking her as they go on.

And then grand finale.

Barbie is doggystyle with her face on the toilet.
Her head gets aggr_ssively dragged into the toilet into the pool of cum for some br_eath play.
She does all she can to rebel and free herself and after a heavy bit of struggle, surprise: she succeeds! But the tentacles get very angry for this.

As she freed herself, right in the exact moment a tentacle jumps aggressively into her mouth and descends very deeply into her throat.
Would be great to see the tentacle pushing itself inside Barbie's throat like it wants to get into her stomach.

Another tentacle comes from behind and br_tally jumps into her pussy to go extremely deep like with her throat.

Then both the tentacles in her mouth and the one in her pussy start to pump an ocean of cum from both sides.
Barbie's belly quickly inflates as more and more cum gets pumped into her without mercy from both sides.

She tries to fight but the struggle is totally futile. Her belly is at the very limit of bursting.

Then the camera cuts back to the main stage where other girls are parading on the catwalk of the contest.

We hear a loud burst and a nasty wet sound coming from backstage.

All the girls are looking at themselves worried and nervous for what that nasty dirty sound could have been.

Then after a second, we see Barbie completely naked and covered in a huge mess of cum from head to toes.
Walking dizzy on the catwalk like she is mindless, among the other girls looking disgusted and t_errified and then falling on the floor in front of everyone.

So this is my idea for what I hope will be the next Toilet Encounters video with the amazing Barbie Rous.

Featuring that same magnificent horror style by Roberto Di Suna, with Barbie aggr_ssively att_cked and br_tally fucked while she t_errified and in p_anic for the whole video.
A role that also Barbie plays masterfully well, like in her Plants vs Cunts 5 video.

Of course including also a lot of Roberto's legendary aggr_ssive mouth insertions I personally love a lot.

I was really hoping and waiting to see another Toilet video and Toilet Encounters 4 was truly fantastic.
Featuring the amazing br_tal horror style by Roberto Di Suna and also featuring a scene where a girl is aggr_ssively att_cked by the tentacles, br_tally fucked in terror and panic from beginning to end.

I personally love this style of video a lot and this one was really fantastic for me.
Even hotter thanks to Emiri being absolutely fucking amazing in performing these roles where she is att_acked and br_tally destroyed without mercy without a moment to rest.
The expressions she makes, her eyes opening wide and crossing are extremely hot to watch.

Especially when things go aggr_ssively in her mouth, the way she reacts to those moments is pure gold.

Also the way tentacles were moving fast and aggr_ssive while jumping deep into Emiri's pussy and mouth was truly great and masterfully done. Roberto and the team did an amazing work in animating the tentacles here.

I'm really looking forward to more videos with this style of br_tal action on Hentaied again as well, as also more Toilet videos.

Hopping you will like my idea with Barbie Rous and that it will take life soon.

Thank you to everyone who had the patience to read my idea.