There should be discounted subscription options.

Daedalus

I subscribe to all three sites, Hentaied, Parasited and Futanari.

I am unable to maintain such subscription however, because 70 euros ($76 USD) is prohibitively expensive.

Firstly, given the limited amount of content on all three of these site, i feel $32 is an excessive price for Hentaied.
It would work out cheaper to just buy each new vid on clips4sale than to subscribe each time to get the latest video. It is also at least $5-10 more than 95% of adult entertainment sites.

I understand you have original expenses like tentacle props etc, but you should try to recuip that cost with volume subscriptions, not gouging.

It would also be more profitable for you, given the extremely limited content on the other 2 sites, parasited / futanari to provide an all in one package subscription.
Say $50 for all three sites instead of $76... That would be a subscription i could afford to maintain year round instead of just subscribing once a year or so to see the new content.

Regards!~

anonman101

It is costly but to be honest given 4k (most vids) quality and tentacle or alien-type content that no other provider on the internet is delivering it's kinda what I expect the price to be. I usually purchase vids solo and download.

Daedalus

It is costly but to be honest given 4k (most vids) quality and tentacle or alien-type content that no other provider on the internet is delivering it's kinda what I expect the price to be. I usually purchase vids solo and download.
Exactly... It should not be cheaper to purchase the videos individually than to subscribe to the site... The continuous subscription from supporters is your bread and butter, the recurring monthly payments you are supposed to be able to count on...

If you limit yourself to individually purchased videos, then every video has to hit every niche, or else it only appeals to a smaller sector and suffers lower sales than a subscriber who does not necessarily expect every video to contain everything to his liking. An individual video buyer might buy 2 videos a year? $25ish? Whereas a subscriber would pay 20-25 a month consistently...

It's not rocket science. By making it cheaper to buy the vids than maintain a subscription they earn less money.

dickie13x

agreed i was on all 3 sites as well and now only hentaied because its to much they should do some type of deal especially because they keep making new sites.

Romero

Professional α Perv
It's gonna happen. the issue that we have is purely a database connection problem.
back in when i was running Defeated.xxx and Defeatedsexfight we had a shared database of users,
And the headaches and site issues of that was insanity.
site super slow, redirection, security problems etc. which is the issue you find in most main stream sites as well.

for 2024 we should make more genres and the brands will work better together.

Daedalus

It's gonna happen. the issue that we have is purely a database connection problem.
back in when i was running Defeated.xxx and Defeatedsexfight we had a shared database of users,
site super slow, redirection, security problems etc. which is the issue you find in most main stream sites as well.

Consider a separately hosted database, with a redundant host of local assets at all three sites.
This was a system i came up with while modifying internationally available dental software to overcome database slowness.

The slowness originates not form the database itself, which is only accessing and reading a few kilobytes of code, but rather from the local computer trying to process that code to access offsite resources.
If you host a local resource server to each location, and direct the application to access resources there, you can then process the resources at local gigabit speed while still accessing and processing form a centralized database.

The solution is to setup a robocopy or similar procedure to happen each night at off-peak hours to synchronize databases of the local assets... So any assets added to a singular location are updated to all locations during off peak hours.

While this may or may not result in a delayed new-product availability by up to 24 hours, (depending on your bandwidth), your existing content runs and processes at local intranet speed, and your new content auto-synchronizes without action on your part, so long as your servers are running.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Thanks for your feedback, our plan is actually similar to that.

As we don't have still enough money to pay super good developers (the prices are insanity), that's not a easy task to do.

Lets see what happens with the new releases; we'll make it happen.

anonman101

Exactly... It should not be cheaper to purchase the videos individually than to subscribe to the site... The continuous subscription from supporters is your bread and butter, the recurring monthly payments you are supposed to be able to count on...

If you limit yourself to individually purchased videos, then every video has to hit every niche, or else it only appeals to a smaller sector and suffers lower sales than a subscriber who does not necessarily expect every video to contain everything to his liking. An individual video buyer might buy 2 videos a year? $25ish? Whereas a subscriber would pay 20-25 a month consistently...

It's not rocket science. By making it cheaper to buy the vids than maintain a subscription they earn less money.
What do you think this is entire site is. It's a nieche. I've been buying solo vids since the site began. Support the new startup and development of the site. The fanbase is already here. If your a cheap skate you don't get the vid is the approach I think is best for this type of site - certainly working so far.

wraithkelso

Looking forward to this option. I'm guessing this may have something to do with both SomeGore and Freeze just recently launching too? I'm crossing fingers than in the new genres there will also be more Fantasy creatures (mermaids, elves, pixies, etc) That would be fantastic.

Addax93

Hey! Just checking to see if there was any updates on this topic?