The pee-controlling devil [Hentaied]

Pivaciano

Plot:
Two girls are possessed and fucked by a girl with devil powers who is able to turn girls into lust-pupptes using her body fluids.

Script:
Alya is a fervent Christian girl, she kept herself pure an unsuilled, for this reason she despises her new roommate, Julia, with which she has several quarrels.
Julia, a beautiful slender girl, with long dark hair, snow-white skin, bright blue eyes and extremely bad mannered, uses to dress in a very shameless way, barely wearing her pants and a tank top, regardless of who is in the house.

In the middle of the night, Alya is woken by weird noises coming from inside the flat. Out in the hallway, the noises get louder as approaching Julia's room, becoming more like moanings. To her surprise, the door was unclosed and she was able to peek inside the room.
The room was barely lit up by a sinister and grotesque light coming from several candles placed on the floor around the bed, as if the bed was a sort of ritual altar.
On the black blanketed bed Julia was scissoring with an Unknown Girl. The Unkown Girl was driven to an extremely strong climax by the lead of Julya. Alya witnessed, with an heavy disgusted expression on her face, the Unkown Girl squirting in awe and almost fainting exhausted on the bed.
Though horrified by the sinful sight she unwittingly witnessed, Alya found herself petrified and unable to run away.
Julia stood up on the bed.
"Now is time to feed your body and soul, get on your knees" she said while her eyes shone in a red devilish light.
Purely driven by lust, the Unknow Girl got up on her knees in front of Julia, opening her mouth reaching out for the pussy of her mistress.
"Now drink my pee and become my slave" said Julia to her victim with a lustful voice.
"Uh..? Y..Y.Y...Your pee?..Wa..Wait..I..I don't like this kind of stuff..." stuttered the Unknown Girl with a surprised and afraid expression on her face.
Julia inserted her right index finger in her pussy, and used her unnaturally slimy juice to draw a pentacle on the Unknow Girl's forehead whose eyes turned immediately blank and white.
"Now it's time to complete the ritual. The pee is delicious" Julia started the ritual formula, and the Unknow Girl echoed the same words as if she was under an otherworldly spell and her mind controlled by Julia: "The pee..is delicious.." she repeated.
"The pee feeds my soul" continued Julia, and right after the Unkown Girl repeated the same words.
"Drink my pee and give me your soul!" finally ordered Julia.
The Unkown Girl closed her eyes, opened her mouth waiting for the mistress golden shower.
Julia used her fingers to spread her pussy lips, and with a devilish smile, she released her hot golden pee on her slave's face and mouth. The Unknow Girl with an expression-less face welcomed the devil pee in her mouth, drinking it as much as she could. When Julia stopped pissing, the girl faitend on the bed unconscious, with her white eyes still open. Just a small river of urine squirted from her uncoscious pussy, wetting the bed, while her belly started to swell up, as if something was growing inside her.

Julia rised her demonish eyes, crossing the horrified Alya's gaze, smiling for her victory. Julia licked her lips aiming for Alya, her next prey.

Alya, scared to death, tried to run, but a long tentacle protruding from Julia's pussy was already behind her, ready to wrap her around her neck.
Alya tried to wriggle free from that tentacle to no avail. Julia reached Alya, and spat in her mouth. Her saliva had a dizzy effect on the girl who wasn't able anymore to put up resistance against Julia- She was finaly dragged to the bed.

"Tie her, my slave" ordered Julia.
The Unknown Girl regained consciousness, stood up to let tentacles out from her mouth and pussy, tieing Alya's arms and legs making her unable to run.
Julia ripped Alya's clothes off, while Alya begged her to stop and asking help to God.
"Noone will save you, my dear, you purity will be mine!" said Julia while sitting on Alya's mouth.
"Now make me cum!" she ordered while strated moving her hips on Alya's mouth, who underwent everything passively.
Julia kept masturbaing her wet pussy on the helpless Alya's until she reached a fast and intense orgams.
An huge load of white slimy juice dripped from Julia's pussy directly in Alya's mouth and nose, choking the poor girl.
"My juice is pure lust" - said Julia laughing, while Alya was chocking and choughing the cum out of her mouth, nose and throat - "free her my slave" she commanded.
The Unknow Girl recalled her tentacles, freeing Alya.
Alya's legs, finally free, started rubbing one against the other in lust. Alya gathered Julia's cum with her right hand from her mouth and face and started rubbing her pussy and clit using the slippery cum as lubricant.
The girls started moaning loudly.
In the meanwhile Julia stood up on her knees and began to recite the ritual "The pee is delicious".
Alya repeated the same words and a victorious Julia strted pissing on a pee-thirsted Alya.
As soon as she swallowed Julia's pee, Alya exploded in a squirting orgasm with her face in awe.
"Please...please...take me, my goddess..take my purity, my mistress..viòlate me!" Alya started begging her for more dirty pleasure.

With a sadistic laugh, Julia let out her tentacles from her pussy and her anus.
"You are the fallen angel who will give birth to my evil offspring" declared Julia in joy while her tentacles reached Anya's orifices and started deflowering Alya's ass and pussy.
Alya started moaning loudly in exstasy thanking her Goddess for fucking her, and begging for her to be ingravidated.
The Unknow Girl joined the party, kneeling down on Alya's face in order to get her asshole licked, untill a tentacle protruded from her asshole directly in Alya's mouth fucking her throat.
After a rough fuck, the tentacles cummed filling Alya's orifice all at once.
The slimy cum kept on squirting from the tentacles inside Anya's body, resulting in swelling her belly, and leaving Alya trembling in awe.
As in labor, Alya started screaming while giving birth to an otherworldy parasite-like creature which crawled towards Julia pussy.
"Welcome my sòn" said Julia with an evil smile as the parasite entered her pussy.