The Mutation Remake/Remaster [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Description

“Lucy returns home after discovering that her boyfriend had an affair with her own roommate, Harriet. Emotionally torn, Lucy releases an outburst of rage and sorrow, believing her inferior beauty was the cause of this betrayal. Things take a turn however when Lucy faces an unexpected visitor. A parasite from another planet. As it claims her body as a host, in return the parasite not only changes her mood but grants her one desire, to change the way she looks.

Going through a painful process, Lucy mutates her body into her own ideal physique. Experimenting her new body on Harriet, Lucy relishes in her lustful state of being. Things however don’t go as they seem to as Lucy mutates even further. To what extent will she change? What kind of being will she become?”

Note

This script was to serve as an updated draft to one of the first scripts I ever wrote. A few months ago, a user called Neptune posted a thread on the idea of a woman infected by a parasite receiving different physical mutations. I was so into the idea that I created a story where a woman goes through these transformations after being infected, subjecting her roommate to pleasure her new body.

I’ll admit I wish I did something different with this concept, I’m not too pleased with how this turned out and there’s so many other stories and ideas I want to put out there but this is my last day before I leave tomorrow, not having access to the sites before I come back, and this script does contain concepts and ideas I’d love to see in the future so here it is. I want to thank everyone behind Hentaied and the other sites for the amazing content they’ve put out, can’t wait to see what you guys produce in the future. I also want to thank everyone who took the time to read my scripts. It means so much to me and I’m grateful to have been a part of the forums.

Characters/Casting

There are three roles for this script, I’ll list my own personal fan casting but these roles can be played by whoever you wish. First is Lucy, the main character. A woman left distraught and furious after finding out her boyfriend cheated on her with her roommate who she considers a slob compared to her. The parasite however changes her mood into the sex zombie we’re all familiar with. In terms of physical traits, the only notable one is for the actress to be rather flat-chested or small cup size. For my casting I went with Haneen.

IMG_1159.jpeg

Second is Mutated Lucy. Experiencing a painful and slow transformation, Lucy turns into Mutated Lucy. Still succumbed to the effects of the parasite, this transformed Lucy is just as lustful and malicious like any other infected on Parasited. One particular note is that she reacts euphorically but also painfully to her body’s changes, after her first transformation it’s just her expanded breasts but is more prevalent in her second transformation. This casting needs to be someone who looks somewhat similar to the model playing Lucy, only with a much larger breast size. They also need to be okay with going through a full body makeup process and wearing cosmetic prosthetics for visual effects. I don’t know if this particular actress would be but for Dan casting I’ve gone with Josephine Jackson.

Josephine - Mutated Babe.jpeg

Finally the last role of The Mutation is Harriet. A woman who is very laid back and chilled out, Harriet happily rests in her bedroom despite it being a mess. She hates confrontation and doesn’t really consider the consequences of her actions. The only time she doesn’t act like this is when she’s being apprehended by Mutated Lucy, to which Harriet acts afraid. Her infection is just like what we’ve all seen before, including her sex-crazed personality post-infection. The only physical attribute needed is a larger cup size than the actress who plays Lucy as it plays into the plot. This casting is a lot more easily replaceable but as a personal preference I’ve gone with Little Angel.

IMG_1157.jpeg

HarumiHie

The Affair

Int. Harriet’s Room - Day

The title and credits roll as we hear a relaxing beat of electronic music play along the scene. Opening on a bedroom with piles of clothes and torn up cardboard boxes littered along on the carpet. A combination of curtains and blinds block out any natural light entering the room, the only source of light being strips of LED lights that glow a scarlet red along the corners of the walls and ceiling.

Relaxing on a queen-sized bed is HARRIET (20F), wearing a sports bra, short shorts and a big set of headphones that wrap around her head, listening to the music we hear as she nods her head to the beat. She brings a vape up to her lips and breathes out a cloud of gas before humming to the tune of the music.

Int. Hallway - Day

The music stops as we see an empty hallway with pairs of shoes placed neatly to the side and a colourful variety of jackets hanging up on a coat rack. Entering through the front door, LUCY (20F) slams the door behind her and runs up the stairs with her shoes still on, her eyes fixed ahead as she dons a furious expression.

Int. Top Floor Hallway - Day

At the top of the stairs, Lucy paces through the landing before turning towards a closed door. She grabs the door knob and twists it before colliding with the door. Lucy takes a step back and tries the door knob again. The door is locked. Lucy balls her fist up and pounds on the wood of the door, a thundering sound echoing from her aggressive knocking.

Returning to the music, Harriet continues bobbing her head up and down as she relaxes under the red glow in the room. The faint sound of knocking can be heard, causing Harriet to free one of her ears out of her headphones. As the music dims down, Harriet can hear Lucy’s pounding knocks very clearly. She closes her eyes and takes a long, drawn out breath before sitting upright. Harriet places her headphones around her neck, silencing the music before standing up from her bed and walking towards the door, manoeuvring around the piles of mess on the floor.

Persistent with her förceful knocking, Lucy halts her fist in midair as she hears the lock on the other side being handled. Lucy lowers her arm before the door opens. Harriet peaks through the door to see Lucy standing there, full of rage. Harriet opens the door a little more and gives her a fake smile as an attempt to calm Lucy down.

Harriet
Hey… what’s up?

Lucy squints her eyes and throws her head forward.

Lucy
What’s up?! Seriously?! Those are your first fucking words to me?!

Harriet looks down and exhales before meeting Lucy’s rageful gaze once again.

Harriet
I’m guessing BEN told you then, didn’t he?

Lucy shakes her head in disbelief.

Lucy
Yeah, he told me (raises voice) how you both stabbed me in my fucking back!

Lucy throws her arms around as she continues her outburst whilst Harriet stands at her doorway with her arms folded.

Harriet
(softly) Look Lucy, I really don’t want to do things like this, could we just maybe talk about this later or-?

Lucy
(shakes her head) Do you even know how serious this is!? How much I put in for the both of us to- (She slaps the top of her head with her own hand) who am I kidding of course you wouldn’t! You don’t care about anything you disgusting slut!

Uncrossing her arms, Harriet looks visibly upset by Lucy’s words.

Lucy
I gave Ben everything he could’ve possibly wanted from me! But he snuck behind my back to fuck you?! You of all people?! What could a lazy slob like you have given him that I couldn’t have?!

Awaiting an answer, Lucy glares at the offended Harriet, who looks at the ground before looking at Lucy with a smug expression across her face.

Harriet
Couldn’t give him a good titfuck with that chest clearly…

As Lucy stood there in shock of her reply, Harriet took the opportunity to close her bedroom door and lock it shut. In a furious tantrum, Lucy banged both of her hands on the wooden door, cursing at Harriet as she screamed at the door.

Lucy
(screaming) You fucking whore!! You ruined everything! You cheater! Get the fuck out here now!!!

Returning to her bed, Harriet places her headphones back onto her ears and turns the volume up on her phone. The music is now loud enough to block out Lucy’s screaming and banging.

Gaining no response from Harriet, the wrathful Lucy storms off into another room on the top floor, slamming the door behind her.

Int. Lucy’s Room - Day

Now inside her own bedroom, Lucy stands still as she stares at the floor, huffing as she tries to keep calm. What’s left of her composure breaks as she lets out a furious roar, throwing and smashing all kinds of furniture and ornaments. Throwing them against walls, tipping them upside down and sliding them off their surfaces. Lucy destroys the once delicate state of her bedroom, turning it into a junkyard comparable to Harriet’s room. Having released her anger, Lucy crawls onto her bed and sits down. Her lips began to quiver alongside her eyes watering. Lucy curls up into a ball and begins to cry.

Burying her face into her arms and legs, Lucy fails to notice amongst the rubble of her anger that a parasite traverses the many possessions on the floor. It climbs onto her mattress and heads towards the crying girl. Lucy lifts up her head, able to stifle her crying as she sniffles her nose. Tear marks from her eyeliner run down her face.

Lucy
(sniffling) All because she looks better than me. I wish I could change…

As Lucy calms herself down, she reacts to the sound of dripping liquid. Lucy slowly turns her head to the side, looking at an alien parasite crawling up her shoulder. She lets out a shuddering breath out of shock, her mouth hanging open. The parasite jumps into her mouth.

HarumiHie

New Look

Lucy falls back onto her bed as the parasite wiggles in her mouth. It slithers down her throat, causing Lucy to convulse as she gargled on the parasite’s slime. Lucy cries out in nonsensical words as she endures her seizure, sounding maniacal in her cries. You can hear the parasite traversing through her body. Lucy seals her eyes shut and holds her breath in. In a matter of moments, she gasps for air, opening her eyes to reveal they have changed into a blank state. Lucy’s seizure settles down. She begins to move rhythmically as her hands explore her body. Moaning to the touch of her hands, the infected Lucy lifts herself up and stands on her bed. She strips her clothing away, drooling as she lifts her shirt up and pulls down her pants.

Unclipping her bra and removing her panties, Lucy chuckles as she caresses her skin with her slime ridden fingers. She slicks her hair back with both hands, lubricated by the slime salivating from her mouth. Her mood had completely changed, all of her anger was gone as she enjoyed this new state of mind. The sudden sound of Lucy’s insides churning causes her to hurl in pain. An uncomfortable look appears on Lucy’s face as she looks down at her body. Her insides begin to squelch and gush, her muscles throbbing and cramping.

Lucy winces in pain, falling to her knees as it’s too much to bear. She grits her teeth and grunts as she feels her feet stretch, the bones inside cracking as they rearrange.Her calves and thighs squish as they grow in size. Spots of tanned patches sprawl along her pale skin, shimmering as they cover her legs.

Lucy
Ugh! Aaaaaah! What’s happening to me!?

She looks ahead as she grunts to the pain in her face. Bulging veins envelop her neck. Her cheeks, lips and nose cramp up and pulsate. Lucy covers her changing face with both hands as she groans in agony.

Lucy
Uuuuugh! Ah! Haaaaaaaa!

Her back and arms snap and squish as they change in her tormenting change. The darker slime tone crept up her body, spreading to her head. Her bones and muscles seem to settle. Lucy, no longer grunting, breathes as she attempts to calm down. Removing her hands, Lucy reveals her face. She looked like an entirely different woman. Her eyes have the same unnatural hue and slicked back hair but apart from that, Lucy had changed into an entirely new face. Different lips, different shape, different skin. She had become a MUTATED LUCY (20F). Mutated Lucy’s lips were sealed before swelling her cheeks up, regurgitating a mouthful of slime as she opened her mouth to let out a shuddering breath.

The moment of peace subsided as once again she jolted forward, groaning in pain as she fell to her hands. Positioned like a dog, Mutated Lucy grunts through her grit teeth as her body begins to squelch again. Her flat chest began to vibrate. Mutated Lucy grunts as her chest begins to swell up, filling with internal fluids as they pulsate. She grunts each time they grow, reacting in pain to the sensation of her breasts filling up like water balloons.

Mutated Lucy
Haarrrggh! Oh god! They’re getting bigger! Nnnnnngh!

The transformation seems to come to a stop as two massive squelching bags of flesh hang from her chest. Regulating her breathing, Lucy lifts her head up as her body stabilises. Rising up by her torso, Mutated Lucy rests on her knees. A mouthful of slime bursts out of her mouth, trickling down her chin onto her tits. She hesitantly brings her hands towards her chest, taken by curiosity to touch her breasts. Grazing one finger against her left breast, Mutated Lucy gägs as it reacts on its own to her fingertip, pulsating with the sound of her internal liquids gushing inside of her bosom.

Mutated Lucy begins to smile. Pleased by the euphoric feeling of her mutated breasts, she tilts her head back and closes her eyes. Mutated Lucy shakes her shoulders forwards and backwards, her slime-ridden breasts bouncing along her chest as they squelch internally in reaction to her erratic movements. She bites her lip to the sensation as she feels her wet tits throbbing on her chest, the internal liquids gushing inside of them.

Mutated Lucy
Mmmmmmm. Fuuuuuck they’re throbbing so much. I can feel them gro-hoing. Aaaaahhhhh that’s it mmmmm.

As she comes to a stop, Mutated Lucy looks ahead. She then looks towards the door to her room. She lets out a long, hot breath as a crude idea enters her head. Mutated Lucy slowly turns her head towards her wardrobe. Looking through her eyebrows, a sinister smile spreads across her face.

The music returns as Harriet is still chilling on her bed, her head dancing to the music. Dulling the music, a digital voice speaks through the headphones.

Digital Voice (O.S.)
Battery at zero percent. Goodbye.

The music suddenly cuts off. Harriet sits up and sighs, disappointed that she is unable to listen to any music. She gets up and takes her headphones off, attached them to a charging cord on a desk. As she’s about to return to bed, a knock on the bedroom door catches Harriet’s attention. She stares at the door, contemplating what to do. It could only be Lucy, yet the knocking was far more gentle than before. Glancing at the floor for a second, Harriet decides to go to the door, stepping over all of her piles of trash. As she makes it to the door and unlocks it, Harriet speaks through the door to Lucy.

Harriet
(sighs) Listen Lucy, I’m sorry about what I said. I’m also sorry about sleeping with Ben. I was in the wrong state of mind and I- I was stupid to get with him.

Harriet unlocks the door and opens it.

Harriet
I know you probably don’t want to hear thi-

She freezes in place.

Harriet
… um, hi… do I know you?

HarumiHie

Making Up

Mutated Lucy stands outside of the door. Harriet looks her up and down. Wearing a black blouse that can barely hold her bust, lubricated skin along her chest and neck and the mascara tear marks still stained on her skin. Harriet slightly backs away to the unexpected guest.

Mutated Lucy
Mmmmmmm, what do you think of my new look?

Harriet squints her eyes and tilts her head in confusion.

Harriet
I um, I don’t really- (nervous laugh) I’m sorry have we met before? My brain’s a little fried at the minute so-

The Mutated Lucy strides into the room. She stares into Harriet’s eyes with a lustful expression. Mutated Lucy slams the door behind her, both girls being enveloped by the red glow of the lights. A fearful expression appears on Harriet’s face as she slowly walks backwards to gain distance from the mysterious girl. Harriet trips on a pile of clothing, a scream slips out of her mouth as she falls to the ground.

Harriet
Listen I- I don’t know who you are but you look sick. Let me just- please, let me take you to the hospital…

Panic sets in as Harriet crawls away from the stalking woman. She backs into her bed and crawls onto it, beginning to cry as she feels threatened by the stranger.

Mutated Lucy
Aww, don’t cry Harriet. I forgive you. At least I will.

Harriet
(sobbing) Who- … who are you?

Harriet turns her head away and closes her eyes as Mutated Lucy leans in just inches away from her face.

Mutated Lucy
Don’t you recognise your roommate, Harriet?

As Mutated Lucy backs away to standing upright, Harriet slowly turns to look at the woman once more with her tear-filled eyes.

Harriet
…Lu-Lucy? What happened to you?!

Mutated Lucy tilts her head back as her hands grab hold of her blouse. She grits her teeth and grunts as she tears it off, exposing her new body. Harriet gasps in shock at what has become of her roommate.

Harriet
Oh dear god!

Mutated Lucy caresses her hips as she dances seductively, displaying her naked, slimy body.

Mutated Lucy
Mmmmmm do you think Ben would’ve stayed with me like this? Fuck, they feel so sensitive Harriet it drives me crazy. Even the slightest touch causes them to throb like they, urgh, have a mind of their own.

Harriet tries to calm herself down. She holds both of her hands up to her roommate.

Harriet
Ok… um, why don’t we… let’s just get in the car and go to the hospital Lucy. They might be able to… to help you…

Mutated Lucy groans as slime trickles down to the floor, discharging from her vagina.

Harriet
(scared) What the fuck?!

Harriet cries as she watches Mutated Lucy birth a parasite before her eyes. The naked woman squats down, pushing it out of her body as it falls to the floor. Mutated Lucy bends down and picks up her offspring. She brings it to her lips and kisses the parasite before placing it on Harriet’s exposed stomach.

Harriet
Noooo! Ahhh please! Lucy! (crying)

The parasite slides down into her shorts and penetrates her vagina. Harriet screams, scrambling around her bed before laying down with her head on the pillows. Experiencing the same seizure as Lucy had done, Harriet gargles as her body surrenders to the parasite in her organs. Mutated Lucy walks towards Harriet. As she goes through her convulsions, Mutated Lucy slides her shorts off her legs and pulls her bra up through her arms and head, leaving her naked as she chökes on slime. Harriet looks Mutated Lucy in the eyes. We see her pupils dissolve and both of her iris fading into a clouded colour. Harriet smiles at Mutated Lucy as slime drools down her face.

Mutated Lucy climbs onto the bed, hovering over Harriet. Both girls interlock their tongues and make out, slobbering everywhere as they kiss. Mutated Lucy grinds against Harriet as they tongue each other. After kissing for a while, Mutated Lucy presses up from Harriet and moves forward. Her big tits dangling above Harriet’s face, Mutated Lucy gasps as Harriet latches onto her right breast. As Harriet sucks on her nipple, Mutated Lucy’s eyes roll back in reaction, snarling her lips. Her breast pumps and throbs like a heart as Harriet sucks out and swallows Mutated Lucy’s milk. Mutated Lucy trembles.

The sensation is just too overstimulating. She lifts herself upright, Harriet gasping after drinking her roommate’s milk. Mutated Lucy looks down at her right breast, watching it thump and pulsate before settling down. As Harriet appears drünk on Mutated Lucy’s milk, she crawls down between Harriet’s legs and faces her pussy. As Mutated Lucy delves her tongue into Harriet’s vagina, she clamps onto her breast and moans.

Harriet
Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh that’s it, mmmmmm right there, ahhhhhh

Moving restlessly from the intense feeling, Harriet curls forward and stretches her arm down to grab onto Mutated Lucy’s hair. Harriet flings her head back as she moans louder to the pleasure. Her eyes rolling back, Harriet lets out an explosive cry. Mutated Lucy backs away from her vagina and watches as a parasite emerges from Harriet’s insides. Poking out of her, Mutated Lucy lifts herself to her knees. She shuffled towards Harriet and spread her flaps open as if inviting the parasite into her. Mutated Lucy growls as the parasite penetrates her.

HarumiHie

Parasite Metamorphosis

The two fuck one another using the parasite birthed by Harriet. Mutated Lucy towers over Harriet whilst she lies down on her bed. The two girls grunt and moan as they mate in the glow of the red lights. Having lost their minds, both girls are corrupted by lust. Reaching a point of climax, they both thrust and grind harder and harder before releasing a manic orgasm as they both shiver and tremble. Mutated Lucy pulls away from Harriet, the parasite returns inside of Harriet’s womb. Mutated Lucy stays on her knees at the end of the bed, recuperating by catching her breath. She suddenly grunts in pain as she holds onto her stomach. She writhes around in agony as we hear her insides squelching once more.

Mutated Lucy
(squelch) Urgh! No… it’s happening again… (belch) Gargh! Hurgh!

Harriet lifts her head up and watches Mutated Lucy spasm before her. Harriet sits up and backs away. In her scramble to keep distance, Harriet’s foot presses a button on a small remote. The once soothing scarlet lights illuminating Harriet’s room suddenly begin flashing like an emergency alarm. She can’t help but watch through the blinking lights as Mutated Lucy convulses before her. She moves her body grotesquely to the sound of her bones snapping inside of her. Her muscles shift along her body, misshaping her skin as they shuffle and morph. Similar to how her tits throbbed and bulged once before, her entire body was now unevenly bloating and throbbing. A dark grey taints Mutated Lucy’s skin, infected veins sprawling all over her body as she grunts through her teeth in sheer agony.

Mutated Lucy
Blaaaarrrggghh! Fuck it hurts!! So fucking horny-argh! (gargling)

Mutated Lucy sounds more akin to a zombie than a living human. For a moment her body begins to settle. Her flesh stops moving, her skin no longer changing, her insides silencing. Mutated Lucy looks at Harriet through the blinking lights, huffing like a beast. The moment of release is cut short as Mutated Lucy lets out a primal scream. She pulls her shoulders back, pushing her chest forward as the sound of her internal liquids return once more. Hovering her quivering, tensed up hands over her chest, Mutated Lucy screams as her breasts swell further in size. Like two giant water balloons expanding with each agonising pulse, Mutated Lucy heaves as they grow on her body.

Harriet moans at the sight of her disfigured roommate, masturbating amongst the chaos. Clutching onto her hair and gritting her teeth as her slimy, veiny breasts reach an astronomical size, Mutated Lucy grunts as they stop growing. Mindless and exhausted, Mutated Lucy lets out a raspy moan as two huge bags of flesh hang from her chest. Harriet stares at Mutated Lucy, licking her lips at what her friend has become. The final shot shows Mutated Lucy rising onto her feet in the blinking red light. Unrecognisable from her original appearance, she stumbles towards Harriet before we cut to black.

HarumiHie

Effects

There’s a ton of special effects required for this script so I’ll do my best to explain them. First off is the regular effects we’re used to, clear slime, the black parasite and the classic infected eye contacts. In terms of setting, the story takes place in a standard home however the majority of the scene takes place in Harriet’s Bedroom. A bedroom that has blacked out its windows or has no windows.

The only light source are strips of red LED lights that are placed along the corners of the room. Nearing the end of the story, these lights abruptly flash, changing the room from a cosy setting to a more dangerous setting. One distinct mention should be CGI. There are several scenes where the actress's body, most commonly her breasts, are seen pulsating and throbbing like a heart due to being a product of mutation. This can only really be achieved through CGI.

Parasite Infection

Nothing really particularly new, just the usual convulsion as the parasite enters the body. Sound effects-wise I always prefer the sound of internal liquids gushing around over a silent possession so that’s been incorporated into the script. One new thing I’ve included is a scene where we see the eyes change without the actress blinking. This scene here is a perfect example:

Whilst the contact lenses in the video are more similar to Ricky Greenwood’s contacts instead of Roberto Di Suna’s contacts, not to mention this visual effect doesn’t really need to be included, it would be a cool thing to see.

Mutation One: Actress to Another Actress

The first mutation is essentially the actress playing Lucy transforming into the actress playing Mutated Lucy. So with my casting it would be Haneen turning into Josephine.

Part One Transformation.jpeg

For this transformation I imagined it being slow and a piece at a time. Starting with the feet, then the legs, then the back, then the face and finally the chest. For change in skin tone I wrote about having the difference in colour appear like spots that slowly spread over the whole body. For the breast expansion scene, I imagined a shot of a CGI body going through this change, similar to how the navel penetration was achieved in Rebellious Angel. The example Neptune provided at the time for a breast expansion scene is exactly how I wished this scene would appear in the script:

https://www.pornhub.com/gif/26015912

Mutation Two: Human to Monster

This scene was my main inspiration for the second mutation.

The idea of the transformation going further and further until they mutate into a full-on sex mutant is a concept I’ve been advocating for since I wrote the original script. The character Deborah Harper from Resident Evil is, to me, the perfect design of this form:

IMG_1154.jpeg

For this script, the actress who plays Mutated Lucy would portray a painful transformation just like the scene above, with the final result being a live action depiction of how Deborah looks. Using makeup across the whole body to have grey skin with distinctive veins, all of which coated in slime.

Part Two Transformation .jpeg

One other thing I included for this scene is an even more exaggerated breast expansion. For the first mutation I found it easier to change actresses who actually have a larger breast size since they would be on screen for a lot longer and needed to look believable. The post result for this mutation however is on screen for a few seconds at best, under flashing lights and is meant to be incredibly exaggerated. Inspired by this scene taken from the film Faust: Love of the Damned, the actress would wear prosthetic breasts that blend in with the veiny, slimy skin.

Transformation-2-Expansion.jpeg

mauser8mm

Totally hot scene. I could only wish for the lumpy for head sense. I am a big fan of the prosthetics from the Buffyverse. That would possibly shoot the budget skyrocketing can only wish for it in the future.

Species

Totally hot scene. I could only wish for the lumpy for head sense. I am a big fan of the prosthetics from the Buffyverse. That would possibly shoot the budget skyrocketing can only wish for it in the future.
I know exactly what you mean, imagine a woman gets infected and as she cums, her face morphs into one of these:

Buffy-1.jpeg

Buffy-2.jpeg

IMG_1370.jpeg

I gotta route for my favourite franchise though. Prefer a more alien-routed body horror instead of a supernatural one:

Species-1.jpeg

Species-2.jpeg

mauser8mm

I know exactly what you mean, imagine a woman gets infected and as she cums, her face morphs into one of these:

View attachment 1182
View attachment 1183
View attachment 1184

I gotta route for my favourite franchise though. Prefer a more alien-routed body horror instead of a supernatural one:

View attachment 1185
View attachment 1186
Exactly the Willow reference I would think could be in the budget the rest of them prosthetics doing the morph could get a little pricey

mauser8mm

Thought of an idea of the corrupted vain look from my old Cosplay Days send out body paint stencils, and an airbrush would give it a bold or subtle look, and with cameras shooting at 1080 P or high resolutions would show up quite nicely in film nowadays

Miten11

i have to say the idea is really good, even if it's the part of the monster, can scare the **** out of me (not a fan of horror movies) lol
it's crazy detailed and well written the scripts you post, this is one of the best, it would be great if it were made. if they had enough budget for the special effects, it would be an incredible video.. but with new videos, I see that the quality is increasing, what's next hollywood? 😂
I have to say that transformation videos have potential, like involving lab stuff, liquid experiments and so on..
I'm going too far, maybe these speeches are for another topic, anyway BRAVO!

HarumiHie

Found something that threw me back to this. Turns out Josephine Jackson has already filmed a breast expansion video.

Whilst looking for visuals for a new script in working on, I came across this video from Fake Hostel called The Tit Potion.

PornHub - The Tit Potion

The basic story is a flat-chested Josephine enters a youth hostel where she drinks a tit potion that causes her breasts to swell up. The manager catches her playing with herself and the two fuck.

The video is really goofy with its plot and sound effects which is not how I’d execute it at all, not to mention the effects themselves are a little questionable but passable in my eyes. However one thing that really got me was at certain points in the video whenever Josephine orgasms, her breasts throb in size as she moans and pulls some crazy faces. If they added in some squelching sound effects that would be perfect in my eyes.

Overall I’m basically trying to say that this video if it were contextualised for Parasited; a darker tone, parasitic transformation, sound effects of liquids filling up her tits, etc, it would be extremely difficult to surpass it in my eyes.

IMG_1737.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

IMG_1739.jpeg

IMG_1740.jpeg

IMG_1741.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1747.jpeg