The Home (parasited story)

sharpdream

Now this is for the parasited site. I'm a little unconvential and like the premise of this but theres other things i like as well so put some if it in here. Some might not like it but its what i enjoy so i did it

This will be a 3 act series.

• Act 1 – focuses on the Step M being affected and the transformation
  • Act 2 – focuses on Step M laying a trap for Step D to be affected and watching the turn
  • Act 3 – The Step M & Step d together
As a little unconvential the slime when touch actually gives some sexual, pleasure in these scenes before getting affected. Life a quick spurt of pleaser, I’m going to give general details as I know if made some changes will happen. (and doesn’t have to be Step M , Step D maybe 2 friends)

The Step M

Act 1

• STep D in living room watching tv
  • Heard a noise upstairs or in other room goes to check it out
  • Sees turn over box on floor goes to pick up and gets slime on hands as she looks at a spurt of please comes through her body
  • Steps back wondering whats going on then it happens again, then a even shorter time later another spurt.
  • Then she sees the parasite and it comes after her. (rest is up to whoever is playing role)

The step d

Act 2

• After ****** has been changed , knowing the Step D will be home soon she sets a trap in the daughters room
  • ****** goes to her room to prepare (example from Roomate would be the idea)
  • ******** comes home not seeing her ****** goes to her room.
  • Not paying as she walks in her room her mirror in her room is cover in slime as she turns around, she sees and walks over to mirror
  • She puts her hand on the hand on slime and as she is looking at the slime pleasure courses through her body.
  • She shakes her head and heads to the bathroom half way there and pleasure hits her again, she proceeds and not even three quarters of the way it hits again and again once she gets in the bathroom. She gets to sink turns water on nothing pleasure hits again more intense
  • She leans against wall to steady herself and down on the floor the parasite and it attacks. (think scene from Gamer and slime running down leg as she is transformed from pleasure or like in part of the scene of Date when fulliy turned she squirts that was kinda hot too lol

Step M and Step D

Act 3

Self-explanatory the Step M and Step D come together for a night of fun.