The Cult Leader [Vored]

HarumiHie

Preface

‘An occult of dark sorcerers, led by a council of witches known as the Mistresses, have sentenced one of their disciples to be executed. That is until one of the Mistresses, Lady Belgrave, requests to instead subjugate the disciple into a ritual that she wishes to perform. The Mistresses accept her request, allowing Lady Belgrave to enact this forbidden ritual on the young male disciple.’

IMG_3644.jpeg

A fan script for the upcoming Vored site. The premise is about a female cult leader who performs a ritual where she unbirths a male disciple, sealing his soul within her body, resulting in her transforming into a more demonic appearance.

I’ve always had an interest in hentai with dark themes and evil females. One of these particular fetishes are female cult leaders who förce submissive men to partake in their sexy black magic. The two that particularly come to mind are Idol of Darkness and Bible Black (Sorry for the English dub).

Idol of Darkness Ritual

Bible Black Ritual

I’ve also developed a fetish for female characters undergoing transformations into sex-crazy monsters, which I’ve practically made that my identity on this forum. These animations by Ovidius Naso and MarshyFox are great examples of what I’d love to see attempted in live action, these in particular showcasing a transformation into a demonic style.

Ovidius Naso’s Shower Fantasies

MarshyFox’s Halloween Demon Transformation

Ovid’s written some brilliant scripts already for Parasited so I’d love to see him contribute with Vored, especially if we get transformations like these on the future site.

The character of Lady Belgrave is inspired heavily by the Dimitrescu däughters from Resident Evil Village. Like I said, I have a fetish for attractive evil females.

Final Word

This is gonna be my last script on the forums. That’s why the artwork above is commissioned in particular for this script. I don’t expect this to get adapted, I doubt it’ll be as liked as some of my other scripts on here but I wanted to make this one special as I’ve promised to make this my last one posted on here.

I’ve had tons of fun learning about scriptwriting, posting ideas and reading other people’s work. I’m so glad to be a part of this community and can’t thank everybody enough for even giving my posts a view. I’ll still be coming back to watch the latest videos when I can, especially when Vored releases. Until that happens, I hope you enjoy the read 😊.

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Int. Hallway

A HOODED FIGURE paces down a grim, dimly lit hallway. Wearing black robes that hide the individual’s face, the Hooded Figure comes to a stop at a door. They knock on the door before taking a step back, patiently waiting for a response.

FEMININE VOICE (O.S.)
Enter.

The Hooded Figure opens the door and enters the room.

Cut to:

Int. Ritual Room

The Hooded Figure enters the dark room, faintly lit by candlelight. Symbols are inscribed on the walls, candles scattered across the room alongside a variety of bizarre objects. Bones, jars, books. In the centre is a black mattress surrounded by a runic circle etched onto the floor. Standing in the room, facing away from the Hooded Figure, is LADY BELGRAVE.

A maturely-aged woman, she wears the same black robes as the Hooded Figure only with her hood down, exposing her long hair tied into a ponytail. She has a beautiful yet sinister appearance. She smirks, slightly tilting her head to the side to acknowledge the Hooded Figure’s presence. The Hooded Figure kneels before her, unfurling their hood. The Hooded Figure reveals himself to be a YOUNG MAN, an early adult who bows his head down in respect.

Young Man
You wished to see me, mistress?

The mistress keeps her back to the Young Man.

Lady Belgrave
Tell me, do you know why I’ve summoned you, my disciple?

Young Man
… I’m afraid I don’t, mistress.

Lady Belgrave scoffs as she turns around to face him.

Lady Belgrave
Please, I didn’t even need to use any magic to see that you’re lying. You know why you’re here. It’s because your skill in practising the dark arts have been very… inadequate, to say the least.

An expression of guilt appears on the Young Man’s face.

Lady Belgrave
So much so that the other mistresses planned for you to be executed.

Young Man
My lady, if you’ll forgive me for asking… but why are you telling me this?

Lady Belgrave
Stand up.

The Young Man does as he’s instructed, rising up from the ground.

Lady Belgrave
How loyal are you to our matriarchy?

He looks into her eyes with a confident expression.

Young Man (Confident)
I would give my life for the matriarchy, for the mistresses and for you, Lady Belgrave.

She smirks at the Young Man, biting her lip as she does so.

Lady Belgrave
That’s exactly why I changed your fate.

Young Man (Confused)
M-mistress?

Lady Belgrave begins to circle the Young Man where he stands.

Lady Belgrave
You may not have any talent for black magic but your loyalty is too strong to go to waste. I convinced the other mistresses to spare you from a pointless execution and we agreed upon another fate.

She continues to slowly stride around him.

Lady Belgrave
What do you know about the Ritual of Bilquis?

The Young Man looks confused.

Young Man
The… the enchantment that absorbs one’s flesh, trapping a human’s soul within another’s body. Supposedly, the body that entraps souls undergoes a physical transformation.

Lady Belgrave
Very good.

Young Man
B-but I’ve only read about this in ancient texts, it’s impossible to perform such a ritual.

Lady Belgrave stands still before the Young Man.

Lady Belgrave
Not until now, I believe I’ve found the secret enchantments for the ritual. I just needed a servant. Since the mistresses planned an excruciating demise for you, I held council and they graciously gave you for me to use. My disciple, will you give me the body I desire and live forever inside of me?

Young Man
… yes, my mistress.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Lady Belgrave approaches the Young Man and presses her lips against his. She delves her tongue into the Young Man’s mouth. After passionately kissing she backs away, creating a string of saliva before turning around and walking towards the mattress.

Lady Belgrave
Let’s get started.

The Young Man also walks towards the mattress. Lady Belgrave kneels on the soft surface.

Lady Belgrave
In order for my body to take in yours, we need to become more… infatuated with each other. Take off your robe and lie down for me.

The Young Man undresses from his robe and casts it outside of the ritual circle. He lays down on the mattress with Lady Belgrave kneeling beside him. She unfurls the upper half of her robe, letting it fall to her knees as she exposes her naked upper body. The Young Man is mesmerised by her breasts.

Lady Belgrave
It’s rude to stare. Latch onto me.

The Young Man does as he’s instructed, raising his head up so he can latch onto her nipple. She snarls her lips in reaction to his sucking.

Lady Belgrave (Whisper)
Fuuuuuck. Urgh yeah. That’s it.

As he sucks on her breast, Lady Belgrave grabs his arm and guides it to her other breast. He squeezes hard, causing her to release a deep, guttural moan. Her tongue flaps out of her mouth. She looks over at his erect cock and grabs ahold of it, stroking it up and down.

Lady Belgrave (Moaning)
Ugh fuck. These big tits of mine are really making you hard, huh. Ohh, mmmm. You’re throbbing so much! Does my milk taste that good?

The Young Man moans as he nuzzles into her breast.

Lady Belgrave
If that’s so, I really wanna taste yours.

Lady Belgrave pulls her breasts away and crawls down to her disciple’s legs. She situates herself between them, releasing her hot, steamy breath onto his dick. She licks it a few times before finally engulfing it in her mouth. The sensation causes the Young Man to roll his eyes back.

Young Man (Moaning)
Ohh fuuuuck! Lady Belgrave!

She continues bobbing her head up and down, gargling on his cock. After several minutes of oral sex, Lady Belgrave releases the saliva-covered dick from her mouth. Lady Belgrave catches her breath as she smothers both her breasts beside his cock, titfucking the Young Man. She begins to enchant the ancient words of black magic.

Lady Belgrave (Deep Voice)
Rumode callosile asdan desmudo!

Young Man (Moaning)
I- I can’t take it anymore. At this rate, I’m gonna-!

Lady Belgrave opens her mouth again and takes in his dick. The Young Man releases a soft, long moan as he ejaculates inside of his mistress’s mouth. She swallows his cum before releasing his dick from her mouth once more. Lady Belgrave rises up to her knees, smirking at the Young Man as semen spills from her lips.

Her expression suddenly changes as the ritual markings surrounding them emit a flickering light. She clenches her teeth together, grunting as if in pain. A slimy, squishing noise emits from her chest as her breasts throb and pulsate in size. The flickering stops and her throbbing breasts return to normalcy. Lady Belgrave catches her breath. The Young Man is speechless from what he’s seen.

Young Man
Lady Belgrave…

Lady Belgrave (Breathing Heavily)
The enchantments are true, the ritual’s working. My body is getting ready, I can feel it. Let’s not stop now.

The mistress stands up and removes the last of her robes, casting them away. She stands above the Young Man’s pelvis, rubbing her pussy before lowering herself down. Lady Belgrave guides his cock into her pussy and moans.

Lady Belgrave (Moaning)
Ohh yesss! Mmmm! So fucking big! So hard!

The two have sex in a cowgirl position with Lady Belgrave pounding down on the Young Man’s dick. He grabs onto her ass and hips as they passionately mate.

Lady Belgrave (Moaning)
Fuck! My tits are bouncing all over the place! Grab them! Squeeze my nipples! Ah! That’s it! Fuuuuck! They feel so good!

She pounds down on him harder and faster.

Young Man (Moaning)
Mistress! Ahh! I’m gonna cum again!

Lady Belgrave (Moaning)
Sento kira nochan! Utakara emi sangusoza! Ventu meranoga! Cum in me! Cum in me! Fucking cu-oooohhh!!!

Both Lady Belgrave and the Young Man tremble intensely as they cum inside one another. The mistress looks down at the exhausted disciple, both panting as they try to calm down from their climactic orgasm. She struggles to stand up, releasing gallons of cum from her pussy as the Young Man’s dick flops out of her.

She stands above him, looking down before abruptly grunting in pain once more. The ritual circle flickers again. Lady Belgrave throws her head and shoulders back as her breasts once again throb on her chest. The sound of gushing internal fluids returns again.

Lady Belgrave (Grunting)
Urgh! My body’s ready!

She stumbles down to the Young Man’s feet and falls to her knees. Panting heavily, Lady Belgrave grabs a hold of the disciple’s feet and shoves them into her pussy. Lady Belgrave grits her teeth and snarls, tensing her body up as she reels in the Young Man’s feet. The flickering symbols begin to maintain a constant glow.

Young Man (Frightened)
Ah! Oh god! What’s… what’s happening to me?!

The sound of wet flesh emits from Lady Belgrave’s pussy as she drags the Young Man’s legs inside of her.

Lady Belgrave (Grunting)
You agreed to this, worthless scum! Your body’s being absorbed by mine! My body will ascend!

With his torso being engulfed by her pussy, the Young Man grabs onto her thighs and tries to pull away. He struggles to push out as he’s pulled even further inside of his mistress.

Young Man (Desperate)
Lady Belgrave!

Lady Belgrave (Grunting)
Gargh! Give me your soul! Nnngh!

She grabs onto his head with both hands. Letting out a bellowing yell, she pushes the remainder of his body inside of her own. Lady Belgrave rests on her knees, panting as she tries to calm herself. Her whole body is sweating profusely from absorbing the Young Man. Lady Belgrave begins to shiver as her eyes open wide.

Lady Belgrave
I can fffff-feel his soul squirming inside of my womb. My body… my body’s changing!

She clutches onto her hair with both hands and lets out a deep, guttural yell as her breasts start squelching and gushing once again, throbbing on her chest. They begin to grow, swelling up in size with every pulsation. Her eyes roll to the back of her head through this extreme transformation.

As the swelling subsides, the glow of the ritual circle dissipates away. Lady Belgrave remains kneeling on the mattress. She lets go of her hair causing her arms to flop to her side. Her eyes remained rolled to the back of her head, along with her mouth gaping open.

Lady Belgrave lets out a few shivering breaths whilst her oversized breasts continue squelching and gushing internally. A close up on her sweaty face shows Lady Belgrave’s overstimulated expression turn into a satisfied smirk before suddenly turning into an aggressive snarl. Her face tenses up and twitches as two horns pierce through her forehead.

Lady Belgrave (Snarling)
Gah! Argh! Uuurrrgghhh!!

She heaves through her grit teeth, now donning a monstrous appearance.

Lady Belgrave (Snarling)
More… I need more inside of me!

Cut to black.

Romero

Professional α Perv
I love this script, heavily makes me think of the Bilquis scene in American Gods.
Unluckly, at this moment i would not know anyone who could play this kind of script well...
Defenetely tho, this will be in my books...

HarumiHie

I’m really grateful that you took the chance to read it and wish to adapt it, thank you so much for this. The Bilquis scene was a massive inspiration and I’m glad to hear it’s a favourite of yours too. Makes me even more excited for the kind of content we’ll see on Vored, particularly Unbirthing videos too.