The Birthday Bash (Parasited, Hentaied)

Hi folks!! This is my first time posting. I hope you all enjoy my idea, and hopefully give me some pointers too.

“It’s a fun night out at the bar as 6 girls celebrate their friend’s birthday. However, things change quickly from grand to chaos as the girls are ravaged by a swarm of parasitic aliens hellbent on taking their bodies over.”

Petite cutie Myra and her four friends (Jia, Hannah, Alex, and Barbie) are ready for a fun night out celebrating Myra’s birthday. They visit a local club where their bartending friend (Cici) hooks them up with food and drinks, celebrating with them. After a fun night dancing and drinking, the group of girls are the last ones remaining in the club.

As they shoot the bull, Jia realizes, “Oh no! I picked up an early work shift tomorrow!” And Jia leaves the group. As Jia leaves the bar and walks to get a taxi, she sees a bright flash in an alleyway. Curiosity peaked, she walks over and into the dark space. Shining her phone’s flashlight into the alley, she seemingly sees nothing, unaware that parasitic tentacles are creeping around the walls, ready to pounce on her. She turns around to head back out, and her face warps with horror as she finally sees them. The parasites perch up and lunge at her; she screams, and the scene cuts sharply back to the remaining girls in the club.

Back in the club, Myra crunches her eyes. “Did anyone else hear that?” She asks. Cici responds, “Oh it’s probably just the stray cats going at it again. I’ll shoo ‘em away,” and proceeds to walk out the back door to check on what’s outside. As she steps into the alleyway from the building, she sees someone hunkered over. “Excuse me, are you okay?” she calls out to the person. The person stands up, clothes clearly tattered and clear liquid dripping from her legs. She turns around, and Cici is horrified; it’s Jia! Jia leaps towards Cici and a tentacle ejects from Jia’s mouth into Cici’s.

The camera cuts sharp again to the remaining girls. Alex, a little tipsy from the drinking, breaks from the group to use the restroom. Barbie follows to keep an eye on her ***** friend. She opens the stall door and removes her panties to sit on the toilet, her pussy and ass open for display. Unbeknownst to her, a parasite is slithering on the underside of the seat, and takes its golden opportunity to slip into Alex’s slit. Alex face cringes. “WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK” she cries out as she tries to shove her hand into her vagina to pull the worm out of her vagina. Her head snaps back; tears are rolling down her face. Why does this feel so good? She thinks to herself. Her cries morph into moans; her body is convulsing in pleasure. Soon, clear goo seeps from her lips, and as she reaches her hands up to her throat a tentacle emerges from her mouth and pussy. Alex’s eyes roll back, then come back forth in a pure white color. The parasite has won; Alex is its new host.

Barbie, standing outside the bathroom door, hears the choking sounds, and assumes Alex must be bringing up all the alcohol. “Alex, are you okay?” She feebly asks, opening the door and seeing the stall door cracked, with the soles of Alex’s feet facing up. “Aww Alex,” Barbie pouts, “Let me help you up.” As Barbie opens the stall door, the possessed Alex turns around to show her new body. Barbie attempts to scream, but Alex shoves the mouth tentacle into Barbie’s mouth, hushing her. Alex restrains Barbie and starts to facefuck her.

The camera cuts to the two remaining. “Where is everybody?” Asks Hannah. “I have no clue,” Myra responds. “Do you want to see if you can help Cici and I’ll go assist Barbie with Alex?” “Yeah, sounds like a plan,” Hannah says. Myra walks over to the bathroom and opens the door, only to be mortified by Alex standing over a cum-covered Barbie fucking away. Myra screams and runs back to the bar, but stops and stares in awe; Hannah is now being facefucked in her seat by a tentacle from Cici’s mouth. Myra runs for the door, but the door busts open and sends Myra flying back. It’s Jia, her body now fully nude, her eyes pure white, dark veins over her temples. “Please, Jia, please don’t!” Myra begs. We now see from Myra’s POV, as a tentacle emerges from Jia’s crotch, perks up, and lunges forward. The camera goes black.

We now fade from black back to the bar room. Hannah, Barbie, and Myra are all laying helplessly on the floor, fully nude, holding on to their consciousness, and the three naked hosts step in front of the camera, their butts in plain view with a tentacle protruding from each of their pussies. The parasites girls each take one of the plain girls: Cici on Hannah, Alex on Barbie, and Jia on Myra. The hosts move each girl to be separate, then crouch over use their tentacles to bang the pussies and mouths of their selected friends. Thick white cum gushes from the hosts into the girls, forcing the girls to spit and squirt it out of them. The hosts get more intense; Jia forces Myra to watch as Alex and Cici double team the other two individually, rubbing their tentacles against their bodies and licking their supple breasts, feet, and asses. Hannah and Barbie are no longer scared; rather, their fear is turning to pleasure, their minds breaking from the intense cunning. Hannah and Barbie are flooded with semen and lay on the floor passed out.

Time for the final act: Myra who’s barely hanging on to her sanity. Jia, Alex, and Cici begin to gangbang her, licking every inch of her body. The tentacles emerge one more time from their crotches, and the hosts use them like ducks to fuck Myra’s mouth, vag, and asshole. Myra is starting to moan; her mind is going blank. In a grandiose way, the three parasites women convulse, and Myra is inflated with cum. The tentacles are removed from her holes, and he stomach deflates, as cum pours out from her.

With Myra, Hannah, and Barbie all knocked out, the hosts stand up. Outside of the bar doors, a bright light begins to shine. Jia, Alex, and Cici drag the birthday girl and her remaining friends through the doors, seemingly ready to become the parasites’ new personal fucktoys.

I know this would be a very lengthy movie to produce, but gosh dang I think this would be an incredible story full of what made Hentaied: tentacles seeking out beautiful women, turning fear into pleasure. Performer wise, it would be interesting to consider both Hentaied veterans and some newer actresses. I envision that the main character, Myra, would be a brand new starlet, one that is entirely new or somewhat new to the industry (I secretly hope it’d be American actresses Myra Moans or Shrooms Q). And of course, lean on the veterans like Jia Lissa, Barbie Rous, Rae Lil Black, etc. What do you all think could be changed?

Romero

Professional α Perv
I think that if you want feedbacks from the community you should organize your script better.
With a synopsis on top, people will know immediately what you are talking about.
The dialogues and the spaces can be managed better in a screenplay to make it way more readable.
Read Harumi's latest scripts, those are perfect!
Create the interest of your script on line one. Tell a reason why your script is cool there.
People will read and comment.