Stuck tentacles

Stuckboi007

As an idea. I've seen it been entertained on a few videos. But stickier slime. The models used have sold the idea of being stuck. Stickier slime will help make it more believable. Think about an alien monster. How would it trap its victims? Sticky slime trap or spewing sticky spit on her making it easier for it to capture its prey. Like a predator on the hunt. This would be great to see.

Attachments

• 20230802_175510.jpg
    20230802_175510.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 126

Fenris

Or a puddle on the floor where they get stuck with their feet and by trying to get out of their shoes they fall and stick with their hands or other body parts maybe also the slime has some aphrodisiac effect on them like in some jav movies...

Attachments

• emrd13.jpg
    emrd13.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 125
  • gmmd18-2.jpg
    gmmd18-2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 122
  • gmmd18.jpg
    gmmd18.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 120
  • gexp056.jpg
    gexp056.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 115
  • gexp056-2.jpg
    gexp056-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 117

Stuckboi007

Or a puddle on the floor where they get stuck with their feet and by trying to get out of their shoes they fall and stick with their hands or other body parts maybe also the slime has some aphrodisiac effect on them like in some jav movies...
Yes exactly. The concept of this comes from the JAV movies. They use it more than anyone.

I can think of several scenes here where the girl is definitely stuck to the floor and can't escape because of it. "Filled Up" and "Dangerous Mission" have it. Those are two of my favorites.

I never purchased "Filled Up". I never knew there was a stuck scene there.
I just wanted to check to make sure before you spent money. I don't think there is a sticky floor in "Filled Up". But she does act like she is stuck. She stays in the same position with her face and limbs locked to the ground for most of the scene. If you like petite women and scenes where they are dominated, it's very good.

Stuckboi007

Thanks for that. I'll probably still get it. I love sticky scenes that show the stretch and pull of the sticky substance.