Some girls in futa videos

Thheeeoooo

There are some actresses I would like to see in futanari :
Little Caprice, Mona Wales, Lola Foxx, Kendra James, Tori Black, Kimmy Granger, Riley Reid, Lexi Belle, Tia Cyrus, Lyra Louvel, Antonia Sainz, Lady Lyne (New videos in addition to Locker room p.1 and Locker room p.2).
P.S. Keep going, your videos are great !

slavseed

Be it if those girls would want to do that in the first place. Or futa could afford it... both elements are key. I am sure some like Little Caprice and Tori Black want the money... more so than the budget could afford. But it would be good.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Not about money, most of those girls don't shoot anymore for productions, just for their own onlyfans.
But hey, we should expand soon to US with futanari if all goes as intended.

slavseed

It would be good to expand to Canada and United States.. I am pretty sure you can get some girls to do this... things getting good in the last month. Hope to see a bit more nakedness since you taken on new concepts. Maybe 2 fetas and one girl. If that is possible. I am sure in time they will do things like that. Is video for this Friday lined up to go, and maybe you can say who is in it? Been subbed to site since May 2022 and it has expanded very well. Ups and downs in some ways. But excellent to watch grow..