Series

Ivy

I know that there has been discussions on and off in this forum. I know that there has been a few ideas that has been turned into a series here like Jiology and Dropouts. But I'm curious to find out how many people prefer series or single videos. There are so many ideas that I would like to put into series like @CoWHentaied idea of Violet and Blue which I love.

Personally, if I had to pick just one idea to make into a series, I would like to see a series where girls/superheroines are captured, corrupted and go out to capture their former comrades to corrupt.

I think it would be really cool for others to put the one idea they would like to turn into a series. If anyone on the team really like it, I'm more than happy to try to turn those ideas into a script/scene.

CoWHentaied

Count me in ...
And I think in the longer term this may be a good option ... not in the near future but later on we will have seen almost everything and it will be "just a reshoot" with another model and count as a new video so I think to keep such a possibilty in mind. So create some strong character who will the main actor in a series ...
As for now and the next months we should try to find some just perfect actors ... like the Yukki Amey (if she's interrested .. I see some huge potential like many others but she's a single video star) .. Jia is of course out of question ... but this is a little bit of topic...

Also I would like to throw another point in the round ... what about alternative versions? .. We've seen some great feedback on some videos with some stunning ideas how the video could have been improved .. what if there's a chance to see those improvments in an "alternative Version" ... ?

Just curious too about "Series" ...
and "alternative Versions" ....

shoot away... thank you!

Reactions: Ivy

Ivy

Count me in ...
And I think in the longer term this may be a good option ... not in the near future but later on we will have seen almost everything and it will be "just a reshoot" with another model and count as a new video so I think to keep such a possibilty in mind. So create some strong character who will the main actor in a series ...
As for now and the next months we should try to find some just perfect actors ... like the Yukki Amey (if she's interrested .. I see some huge potential like many others but she's a single video star) .. Jia is of course out of question ... but this is a little bit of topic...

Also I would like to throw another point in the round ... what about alternative versions? .. We've seen some great feedback on some videos with some stunning ideas how the video could have been improved .. what if there's a chance to see those improvments in an "alternative Version" ... ?

Just curious too about "Series" ...
and "alternative Versions" ....

shoot away... thank you!
I totally agree. Yukki Amey is completely new to me and I am so excited to see new talent on here. Also so glad whenever I see new videos of Jia and Alya Stark too!
In terms of the "reshoot", I think you are right. But the Alternative Versions is a great idea. It kind of reminds me of Life Selector videos. Maybe in the distant future, we could have a number of our favorite girls essentially do a series each!

CoWHentaied

Great idea! A series would be really great. Especially, if the main characters are Yukki, Alya, Rea, and Jia.
I don’t think of alternate versions, I would love to see a continuing story with character development…
Maybe a superheroine idea or a fantasy or mystery set-up?
What do you think?
Amen on that :D .. got an idea on superherion? ... hard for me to imagine..
I think fantasy ideas we all develop somewhat now and than and post em here :)

No alternatives ... I mostly came up with this idea because of your "improvement suggestions" which really could have made a difference or simply made the video worth a while ..
For sure I prefer series (or even new content) waaaaaay over alternatives .. it was just an idea if there is a lack of writing this could be a content saver or if we have a potentially good video that just isn't ... this could be the way to see a version that is actually good ... and it should be every 2nd video .. maybe 1 of 20 ... currently I would like to see just 2 videos in a new version

Ivy

Hey, what do you think of a series about the new video the Book?
See my first ideas here:
As an idea, I really like it. The fact that a girl can be hypnotized by a book definitely has my approval. While I always had mixed feelings about Lottie, I feel she was a good choice.

From the perspective on a series, I think it can be done in a few ways.

1. Alternative girl: Similar idea where the book hypnotized girls individually. (I think this can get boring fast)

2. Chain reaction: Having been hypnotized by the book, Lottery sets out to expose her friends to the book. Having done so, the book duplicates so that girls can set out to ********* their own friends. Ends up in orgy.

3. Jiology: Turns out, the book was created by Jia. Lottie wasn't the first to be hypnotized. The book makes the hypnotized Lottie go to Jia where other hypnotized girls wait for her, some girls are futa like Sonya Blaze in The Perfect Creation, others are in the process of laying eggs (haven't had that in a while). Orgy happens. Would like to see Lottie dp'd in this scenario by the girls.

Alberto

3. Jiology: Turns out, the book was created by Jia. Lottie wasn't the first to be hypnotized. The book makes the hypnotized Lottie go to Jia where other hypnotized girls wait for her, some girls are futa like Sonya Blaze in The Perfect Creation, others are in the process of laying eggs (haven't had that in a while). Orgy happens. Would like to see Lottie dp'd in this scenario by the girls.
I'm not so sure about options 1 and 2, but I definately like to see this one here.

Ivy

Hm, to be honest, the idea of mind control is in general not really thrilling to me. It’s just to easy to get a girl and the girl seems to be more like a doll or an object.
I like it more if someone has to convince the girl… this gives more posibilites and thrilling moments.
Nevertheless, I think the way Romero is balancing both options is great for all of us…
Ahh, I see. You're definitely right. Romero has made a really good balance so far. For the specific series based on The Book, I think that we could actually do a different version of #3. Instead of Jia collecting girls by the same book, she could have a series of books, each getting a girl in a different way.
We could have one that takes control of minds. One that convinces the girl, to get her to experiment. One that paralyzes. One that just grabs the girl. etc.

Ivy

Hm, interesting points.
My idea was a bit different:
What thrills me is the idea of covering several historical epochs with cosplay and tentacles…
I think of a kind of mystery series.
The aliens visit an ancient culture like Egypt or Mesopotamia (Babylon, Assyria, etc.).
A girl uses the new invention „scriptures“ to write down her experiences she had with an alien. Somehow (by a spell) the books become magic.
The book after some years handed over (or found) to another girl. She reads the book and the book is taking the girl to an alien world. She has also sex with an alien and add her experiences too. She is also translating the bookings her languages. So the book growths and survives over the centuries…
Possible settings, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia, Greece, Roman, celts/barbarians, medieval Europe, renaissance, enlightenment, England Victorian Epoche, 1920th (Lottie) and finally our time to find back the origins of the book.
Just as an idea…
So it's kind of like the same book, but different chapters are different videos of the same series, each a different time period. I like that!

Alberto

Ahh, I see. You're definitely right. Romero has made a really good balance so far. For the specific series based on The Book, I think that we could actually do a different version of #3. Instead of Jia collecting girls by the same book, she could have a series of books, each getting a girl in a different way.
We could have one that takes control of minds. One that convinces the girl, to get her to experiment. One that paralyzes. One that just grabs the girl. etc.
For me it mustn't necessarily be limited to a book. Let's say there are different alienated / cursed things that "act" differently and also make the girls behave differently. A dream catcher, whispering and bringing bad dreams. A necklace once closed, starting a chaining and bondage process before tentacles show themselfs to give the girl some alienstyle fun. A cursed puppet with a little alien inside that takes over control of the girl while growing and finally make her give birth to some alien brood.

But I guess it's more like "The Artefact" then instead of "The Book"

Ivy

Hm, yes also the artefact is an amazing idea. I would love to see some historical props and cosplay too. Maybe, Jia also does archaeological research in her lab, too? Finding out about the alien sex experiences in the past? But I`m okay, if I`m the only one...
How about Sybology with Sybil (instead of symbology)

Ivy

A series with Sybil! Great idea, she is very hot. Lookin for mr Alien belongs to my favorite vids. I would love to see her more often.
I love her scenes with Nancy A, but I think Sybilism would be better than the other one.