Scheduled videos

Ryder88346

Hey y’all. New to this forum. What is the new video schedule like? Is it every other Friday and if so, are there new videos supposed to be released today? Thanks in advance!

chuckroddy

So are they late again? The lack of communication is incredible...
Yeah, it appears so. I mean they have a discord server but I'm not giving out my phone number to "verify." That's a non starter for me.
I mean it's nice they still have the PPV option so if there's an update cool but if not oh well. But for a subscription service to make sense for me I'd like to have a consistent update schedule, or at least a little more frequent. And I'm only interested in maybe half the content so that doesn't really work out.
And maybe this could be mitigated with a bit more communication? As in hey, we're got a release coming up on Sunday? Or if **** happens just say so, people get sick, people quit, people don't follow through with commitments, machines blow up or get viruses, I get that.

Cthulu

Yeah, it appears so. I mean they have a discord server but I'm not giving out my phone number to "verify." That's a non starter for me.
I mean it's nice they still have the PPV option so if there's an update cool but if not oh well. But for a subscription service to make sense for me I'd like to have a consistent update schedule, or at least a little more frequent. And I'm only interested in maybe half the content so that doesn't really work out.
And maybe this could be mitigated with a bit more communication? As in hey, we're got a release coming up on Sunday? Or if **** happens just say so, people get sick, people quit, people don't follow through with commitments, machines blow up or get viruses, I get that.
Couldn't agree more, they say every two weeks but don't seem to be releasing this weekend. discord is a no go for me as well. They have this forum for what reason? lol
I also agree that the content seems to have dropped in quality. It's been months since a video came out where I was thinking "this looks sexy"