Queen of Demons [Futanari]

HarumiHie

Preface

“Having defeated a powerful demon, a teenage demon slayer returns to her dormitory, getting ready to have some well-earned rest. Unfortunately, things take a turn as the spirit of a demonic queen residing within the slayer wishes to take control of her body for her own pleasure. The courageous teen resists at first however the demon queen has many tricks up her sleeve in order to get what she wishes.”

A Futanari clone-style script serving as parody to the manga series Jujutsu Kaisen. Fell in love with this anime and thought about how it could potentially be incorporated into a Hentaied script. After watching some of the clone videos on Futanari, I thought about writing a script based on the main character of Jujutsu Kaisen, Itadori, a teenage sorcerer who houses an evil spirit in his body, the King of Curses named Sukuna.

In the series, you knew when Sukuna took control as several tattoos would appear across Itadori’s body alongside his personality changing from a Gen Z teenager to a ruthless ancient tyrant. They could also communicate internally, appearing in a black void where the two identical beings could interact, wearing their own respective clothes. This is script parodying the show is to follow the same rules, the slayer and the demon queen played by the same actress whilst in a dark void.

Jujutsu-Kaisen-Example.jpeg

Regarding actresses, I had in mind either Purple Bitch considering her notoriously cosplaying anime characters in her work, or Little Angel, purely because I loved her in All It Can Eat and really wish to see her in more content, can’t wait to watch both Traitors and Parasited Orgy. As said before, the actress would play both the Student and the Demon Queen, here is a visual example of how both roles could appear as.

The Student.jpeg

The Demon.jpeg

HarumiHie

Script

Int. Dorm Room - Night

Inside of a dark room, a door opens revealing the silhouette of a sexy woman. She flicks on the light, revealing to be a STUDENT (20’s) wearing a Japanese school uniform alongside a sheathed katana hanging by her waist. The room is a small, dormitory room that is dimly lit. Entering the room, the Student takes a deep breath, finally relieved to have some rest. She draws her katana out and carefully places it onto a wall mount. Gathering pyjamas from her wardrobe, the student strips away her uniform and slips into her crop top and shorts. Finally ready for bed, the Student lifts her sheets up and climbs in. She lays on her back and closes her eyes, finally able to relax.

Woman’s Voice (O.S.)
Well, somebody’s proud of themselves.

The Student’s eyes open wide as she gasps in fright.

Int. Void

She looks around, no longer resting on her bed in her room. Now existing in a black void that spans for eternity, the Student sat upright as she continued looking at her surroundings.

Int. Dorm Room - Night

A cut to the Student still sleeping in her bed shows that she is in what appears to be some kind of dream.

Int. Void

The Student turns her head far to the right, her eyes fixating on something. She composes herself and stands upright, twisting her body around so that she faced whatever it was she shared the dark void with. The reveal shows us a woman sat on a throne carved out of stone. A closer look shows us that this is the DEMON (20’s), her appearance is identical to the Student, however the Demon dons white robes from a time long past. A series of black tattoos patterned all across the Demon’s skin. Her mannerisms were completely different from the Student, one of her elbows placed on the throne’s armrest, her fist smudged into her cheek as if she was bored. A malevolent smirk stretched across her face.

Demon
It’s been a while.

The Student gulped before having the courage to speak.

Student
What do you want? Can’t I get some rest?

The Demon took her hand from her face and rested back against her throne, smiling at the student.

Demon
Woah, where’s this change in persona came from?

The student stood firmly, puffing her chest as she smiled cockily at the Demon.

Student
Heh, I’ve killed the mighty Tengu. I’m officially a Demon Hunter, making me your worst nightmare.

The Student points at the Demon

Student
Now put an end to this torment before you share the same fate as he has!

Both the Student and Demon shared an intense stare in a moment of silence. This was interrupted by the Demon bursting into laughter.

Demon
(laughing) So that’s it? What, you kill one demon that has some kind of reputation and you think you’re hot shït? You think killing Tengu is gonna impress me?

The Demon continues to laugh before standing from her throne. The Student’s fearless spirit crumbled. She lowers her arm, realising how outclassed she really is.

Demon
Okay enough jokes, let’s get down to business.

As the Demon begins to slowly stride towards the Student, she tries to stand her ground. Trembling in fear, the Student began to back away as the Demon got closer.

Student
(stuttering) W-what do you want?!

The Demon stood still.

Demon
You’re clearly weak after your fight with the ‘super mighty’ Tengu. Why don’t we make a deal?

The Student squinted her eyes, anticipating the Demon’s next words.

Demon
Give me your body and I’ll heal you straight back to full health. In return, I get to have some fun in the mortal world.

Student
That’s out of the question.

The Demon rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Student
You may be the most powerful demon but don’t forget, you’re bound to me. Only I can let you take over my body.

The Demon pressed her fingers against her eyes, scoffing at the Student’s remark.

Demon
Well then, since we’re both down here… let’s have some fun together.

The Demon raises her palm towards the Student. A pulse of energy emits from the Demon’s hand causing the Student to fall to her knees. She cries in pain, shaking as her bones crack and muscles tear apart.

Demon
I can manipulate flesh. With just the wave of my hand I can bring about excruciating pain. Still have the courage to stand up to me?

Falling to the floor, the Student continues to wail in agony. The Demon basks in the sound of *******. She unfurls the robes on her shoulders, exposing her naked upper body as demonic markings sprawled across her skin. She bows down to talk to the floundering Student.

Demon
It’s not just your flesh that I can control. Gaze upon the gift of my power.

The Demon rose back up and tore a section of her robe by her crotch. She pulls out a veiny cock, biting her lip as she strokes it. The student continues rolling around in agony. The Demon twists her palm to face upright, suddenly lifting two fingers in an upwards motion. This action brought the Student up to her knees, as if controlled like a puppet. The Demon drawn closer to the Student pressed her cock against the tortured girl’s lips. Pushing through, the Student sucked the Demon’s cock.

She moans as the Student sucks her dick. Lost in the feeling, the Demon’s eyes rolled back as she smiled in pleasure. Clutching the hair on the back of her head, the Demon thrusts her hips into the Student’s throat, grunting as she treats the Student like a slut. The Demon quivered before unleashing a long, drawn out moan as she ejaculated inside of the Student’s mouth. Semen dripping from her lips. The Demon releases the Student, who gasps for air after ingesting the Demon’s juices.

Demon
Oh come on now, we’re not done just yet.

Once again raising her palm towards the Student, the Demon’s power took over her body once more. Standing up straight, the Student moaned in pain as she’s förced to walk towards the throne. Puppeted like a marionette, her body sounds as if it’s being twisted past the point of breaking. The Student smashes against the throne clinging onto it as she’s released of the Demon’s magic. The Demon walks towards the student on the throne, grabbing onto the suffering girl’s hips.

Demon
Brace yourself Slayer.

The Demon lowers the Student’s pyjama shorts and penetrates her vagina. The Student screams to the intense sensation as the Demon groans in pleasure. The Demon thrusts into her, motioning forwards and backwards as she gets lost in pleasure. Both of the girl’s eyes roll back as they orgasm to the feeling of one another. Pounding on the Student’s pussy, the Demon puts on a sinister grin before taunting the Student.

Demon
(groan) Say (huff) why don’t we make a deal? I’ll change anything you like with your body for just, fuck, one hour of your time.

The Student doesn’t respond, still moaning to the Demon’s pounding cock.

Demon
(Moan) Think about it? Whatever you want. Wanna be skinnier? Taller?

The Demon clasps onto the Student’s crop top, grabbing her breasts, causing her to moan orgasmically.

Demon
Do you want bigger tits? (grunt)

The Demon spanks the Student’s exposed ass.

Demon
How about a nice, juicy ass? (groan)

The Demon began to laugh through her grunts as a thought entered her head.

Demon
I know (laugh) I’ll give you a huge, thro-obbing cock! Just like mine! You can go around and ffff-fuck anybody you like!

The Demon began to tremble, gritting her teeth together as she began to grunt louder and louder before finally cumming inside of the Student. Both the Student and the Demon screamed at the top of their lungs. The Demon pulls out, causing a stream of semen to pour from the Student’s vagina. The Demon struggles to stand up straight, panting heavily out of exhaustion. She raises her hand up and snaps her fingers. A wave of energy spreads over the Demon’s body. Suddenly the Demon stopped panting, her exhaustion cleared in an instant. She smiled at the decimated Student.

Demon
See? I can do this forever. I’ll never get exhausted. How long do you want me to keep doing this? Your mind will break if we carry on.

The defeated Student slowly turned towards the Demon.

Student
(breathless) …fine. One hour. You get… one hour.

Int. Dorm Room - Night

The Student moaned in her sleëp, still in bed wearing her two-piece pyjamas. She began to shake as the Demon’s tattoos manifested onto her skin. The Student gasped as she woke up, breathing heavily as she continued to moan. The Demon had taken over.

Demon
Yes! I can feeeeeeel!

The Demon threw the bedsheets away, touching her body as she continued to grunt and groan. Pulling both breasts out, she squeezed them tightly, groaning to the extreme sensation. The Demon began to laugh. She looked down at her body and smiled.

Demon
(giggle) As promised…

Hovering both hands over her crotch, the Demon releases a deep, orgasmic grunt as she manipulates her own flesh. The sound of fluids and flesh emits from her shorts. The orgasming Demon places her hand under her shorts and pulls out a wet cock. Forming that sinister grin of hers, the Demon looks over at the door.

Demon
One hour, let’s make the most of it…