pucks asylum

Fenris

idea for a dr. caligari style series.

like the strange 1989 movie there is a doctress in an insane asylum, they treat the former hosts of parasites in there.

the parasites are gone but the minds of the inmates still only can think about Sex.

the doctress (thinking about little puck) is making Experiments on them, making them cum with Straps, hitachis, tentacle toys ect. streaming it on the internet for money to fund her experimants.

pt 1 starts as puck streams how rea an inmate in a straight jacket begs her to fuck her and puck grants her wish.
she fucks her in every way possible.
making dirty talk to the camera.
after rea falls exausted over she thanks the viewers for their donation.
she pulls out a big syringe and sucks out some Fluid out of reas pussy and also thanks her for her donation.

pt 2

two nurse (maybe lily lou and megan inky) think something strage is going on and want to keep an eye on doctor puck.
lily finds out of pucks Experiments and confronts the doctress.
she confesses that she fucks the girls on the Internet for money but just to get money for her Research.
she pulls out a syringe this is what i truly work on she says.
lily is curios what is this?
this is worth a thousand Times of my little clips. its what makes them sexcrazed. there are a lot of people who pay millions to make the girl of her dreams a willing fucktoy.
before lily can Do anything puck injects her the syringe.

time to put it on trail puck laughs.
lilys getting in heat she trys to resist but her hands Start masturbating and her face turning aheago.
she can't stop anymore and is having Sex with puck.

pt. 3

megan visits puck she says that nurse lily is been missing for 4 days now and she worried and also thinks puck has something to do with it so she must inform the police.

But puck says there is no need to call the police, lily was never missing shes right here.
puck pulls away a curtain were behind lily is sucking on a dildo while wanking her own futa cock.
Megan runs shocked to lily.
megan: omg what have you done to her?
puck walks slowly to megan as she says:
i freed her pleasure and gave her some Tools to Do so...
she slowly Lifts up a syringe and says: maybe you want this too?

as she is about to sting megan, megan turns around grabs pucks arm and after a Quick struggle puck looks at the syringe stuck in her boob.

puck: oh noo it seems it is the end of my career. her hands wandering to rub her puss as her gaze falls on lilys cock she starts to drool. she walks slowly to it reaching unsure to it and finaly starts sucking on it.

megan somehow is turned on looking at the two fucking. she rubbs her pussy a little before joining in to have Sex With the two sexcrazed girls

Attachments

• megan-inky-yanick-shaft-1.jpg
    megan-inky-yanick-shaft-1.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 3938 - bondage captive latex nurse.jpg
    3938 - bondage captive latex nurse.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • caligari.jpg
    caligari.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 11