Parasited - She Knows Best

NeptuneMoon

Thought I’d include a Parasited idea that would follow the established formula and comparable to a script already mentioned by Sharpdream, though I’m going to change it a little.

A few people have vocalises they only prefer female on female, I have so far really enjoyed the female and male performances though, especially how unlike the females getting infected all the males need is to ingest slime then they become a sex slave.

How about a stepmother/stepson video? The dynamic can be established in any way, with the stepmom showing kindness and care or maybe for some reason frustrated and annoyed at the younger man. Either way it goes the same, stepmother gets turned, forces herself on the stepson and has her fun with him. Of course if viewers preferred, you could switch this dynamic with a stepdaughter/ stepfather.

Model-wise the best way I’d say it would work is to have a more mature looking female model, such as Jennifer Mendez or Nathaly Cherie. As for the male model, someone more smaller, thinner than who we’ve already seen would fit perfectly, someone comparable to Jordi El Nino Polla.

If anybody has anything they’d like to add to this idea or criticise, don’t be afraid to reply. It’s easy to just throw a fantasy out there, I’m more interested in other viewers’ ideas and opinions to help with the direction of the site.