Parasited eyes

ModMan

I absolutely love when the infection changes their eyes, but why do they always change back? I would much prefer it to be a permanent change. Also would love to see them fully blacked out. Black scleras is one of the hottest things as it screams soulless.

mauser8mm

With the cost of custom lenses I do understand that it might be A very pricey factor I don’t know if it could be made up in editing and CGI on that note I think that there is a wide range of a change that could be managed for longer or peek a boo scenes without costing the actress or actor medical liability for eye care

ModMan

With the cost of custom lenses I do understand that it might be A very pricey factor I don’t know if it could be made up in editing and CGI on that note I think that there is a wide range of a change that could be managed for longer or peek a boo scenes without costing the actress or actor medical liability for eye care
While I respect CGI and the versatility it brings, I'm still so much more a practical effects person. It just looks better. That's why I love the work they do here so much. Real actors with "real" tentacles. You can get a really high quality pair of sclera lenses from a reputable supplier these days for $200. They're spending way more than that on the tentacles. Once an actor owns them, if properly taken care of, they could have them for a very long time. I have pairs that are 5+ years old.

capcapcap

Yes, PLEASE use black scleras in some videos! I also would like to see the eye transformation persist through the entire scene.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Not all girls can wear contact lenses, expecially the white one we use; so we try our best, but the scenes are so long to shoot that sometimes we have to remove them.
Do you guys know a solution for this problem?

mauser8mm

Maybe the way a black light has some eyes to glow if there would be a way to focus. The black light on the female models is eyes it would glow.

mauser8mm

What I meant to say, was remembering back in my rollerskating days, they would have black lights in the roller rink peoples eyes would glow when they would go underneath of the lights maybe there’s a way to focus the black light on to the models so it would illuminate their eyes every time the light shined on them