Parasited account issue

NotHappy

Choose issue category
Account
There seems to be something wrong with my Parasited account. I can login but all videos have the preview flag in the top right corner. If click on the video the site redirects me to the Get subsciption site.

In my account settings it says i have a Full Access subscription and next bill will be 10/11/23. Last payment was successful 09/11/23.

This issue started about a week ago. I already did contact support and they told me that they will check my account. Unfortunately i have not received an answer to my request for an update.

Can you please fix my account or tell me what i can do get access to my subscription again?

rafal.b73

I have exactly the same problem on parasited.com. Can you fix that? I didn't get a reply to my emails. My ID is rafalbujnik. I paid and I can't watch movies

mauser8mm

I am having issues accessing my account as well would really like to see the new Ricky underwood and have access to the library

bombersfc

This Is the account with the issue, on hentaied.com I don't have full access but I get the 1 minute preview clip, but parasited.com is acting like my subscription doesn't exist