New nightmare ;)

tentacle_fan

I'm sure that some of you remember the nightmare on Elm Street movie scenes with freddy sticking its demonic tentacle tongue out :D I'ts halloween time so i have some fresh ideas in my mind :D
My idea is to do a similar "Nightmare on Elm Street" scene :D There are many freddy masks on Amazon ^^ One of our sexy girls comes home from work in a sexy business outfit and hears a strange voice in the cellar. She went down to look for it. Down in the cellar she sees Freedy and asks him "who are you?" Freddy replys "I'm your nigthmare today" immediately after that freedy sticks its long tongue out of his mouth. Its getting longer and longer and its moving on the floor right to our girl. She tries to to get out of the cellar but right on the stairs the tentacle tongue wraps around her legs and pull her back. Down in the sellar she gets fucked all the way through by freddys evil tongue ;)

Holy Eve

Administrator
Ouuuui, a Nightmare on Elm Street was my fav movie when I was a ***** 🙊 :love:
Yay I love the idea!|
We could go for tentacles instead his limbs as in "The GloryHole" and make a series with a serial alien fucker :LOL:🙊❤️

tentacle_fan

Ohhhh yes, same here :D The most fascinating scenes are the tentacle scenes :D That demonic tongue and tentacles and no chance to escape :D There are many tentacle scenes for example one guy (should be played by a girl in our Hentaied movies^^⁾ who is pinned and tied with tentacles on arms and legs :D
It would be fantastic if you could bring Freddy back to live "tentaceling" our poor girls :love:

MoonHouse88

This is one of my favorite scenes from any movie.
I know with copywrite laws you probably can't use Freddy Krueger, but creating a sort of similar monster would definitely work.

One complaint I've always had with that scene is what he would have done after if she didn't get save. He'd probably eat her given that he captures her with a tongue. I think after your Freddy monster gets the model and has its way with her, he should eat her as well.

tentacle_fan

If there is a copyright issue we can simply rename him to.... Fred :D There are also much Freddy Maks available on Amazon for example so there is no need to construct own Facemasks :D

Yeah fully agree :D I also thought many times about whats going on if she is not saved from the tongue :D We could remake the scene :D She tries to lock Freddy in a cage to defeat him but he uses his tongue, swallows our girl and inside his stomach she gets penetrated with tentacles :D