My Crowdfunding vid prop.

Bigwilliam99

the alien principal series.

PT 1: the problem student

Schoolgirl with an attitude who has a history of behavior problems is called into principals office. Apparently a video on social media surfaced of her and some friends getting ***** and braking into the school. The video also shows her standing on top of the principals desk and pissing out all of the liquor in her system all over his desk top. This angers the principal to no end, even more so when he demands an explanation and she gives him nothing but attitude and back sas with no apology. He then gets sinister, he takes it upon himself to discipline her on his own terms. This girl has given him nothing but grief and headaches, we’ll see if she remains to do so when she finds out her principals actually an alien monster with fuck crazy tentacles in disguise. After changing into his true form, her tough girl attitude quickly disappears. She tries to escape his office but the tentacles grab her preventing her from doing so and bring her back over to his desk. He then proceeds to restrain her arms and rip her uniform open exposing her tits. The monster then bends her over the desk and aggressively pulls up her skirt exposing her juicy round ass barely being concealed by her slutty thong. The monster rips off her thong exposing her bare ass and proceeds to spank her over and over again with its tentacles. The student is so taken with fear that while being spanked, she urinates all over the floor splashing onto her knee high socks and black dress shoes. The monster then begins its discipline by fucking her mouth first aggressively nice and deep. It then fills her mouth up with so much sperm that she vomits it all back up ll over the tentacles while it’s fucking her throat. The monster then shoves a tentacle in her pussy and in her ass and begin to ravage the student. The insides of the student are being churned and it’s easy to tell. All three of the tentacles meet in the same spot in her stomach after ravaging all three of her holes for some time then begin to unload all of its sperm inside of her causing her eyes to roll back as her cumfilation begins. Her belly completely round, bulging and filled with sperm as if she’s pregnant. The tentacle in her mouth slowly pulls itself out causing her mouth to shut as her cheeks puff out gagging before vomiting a ginormous stream of sperm completely drenching the desk. Right as that happens the other two tentacles pull themselves out quickly causing her to fart and explode a large squirting stream of sperm from both her pussy and her asshole. She lays there panting and moaning thinking she’s done but the monster isn’t. The tentacles pull her back up and spin her around pulling her accross the desk having her lay on her back. They then pull her legs open spread eagle style and two tentacles begin to move to her asshole with one shoving itself inside fucking her hard. After a few moments of anal fucking, the other one shoves it’s way inside too followed by two more to completely stretch out her tight asshole. They ravage her ass for a few moments than they decide to go deeper as in all the way through her body and out of her mouth. The impression is quite clear in her stomach as all of the tentacles ravage her anal cavity quite viscously causing her to squirt as she farts sperm out of her ass while the tentacles ravage her. After fucking her ass all the way up through her mouth the tentacles retreat back to the same place inside her stomach and begin to pump and unload another massive round of sperm and yet again her stomach bulges with cumfilation. The tentacles then pull themselves out of her asshole before pulling her legs up over her head anticipating what’s gonna happen next. She flinched and shouts “oh god no” as she farts and explodes out a massive stream of speed from her ass all over her face completely drowning herself in it as well as the surface of the desk. After doing that she lays there panting, the one tentacle begins to slap her pussy lips causing her to flinch before she urinates all over herself drowning her face and the desk in it. Her hands are freed and she turns to lay over on her side defeated and panted. The teacher has now turned back into his human form saying “I hope you learned your lesson now quit laying there and fix yourself, I have to clean up after you.” She gets up and uses the bathroom to clean herself up and leave. The principal sneaks a parting gift in her book bag though, a Mind control anal bug. Until next time my friends.

18 year old school girl-uniform modeled after real world schoolgirl uniform

Old man with white hair and beard.

CaptnNemo

Hey Mates,

Indeed, the idea has potential. Thank you!
However, the old man with grey hair would be a turn-off for me - I would think of a milf girl as principal instead. (For me the old horny guy in Gynvasion was more horrible for me than the tentacles :cool:)
I`m not sure about the CGI monster - I was a bit disappointed from the arcade game series so far. Maybe a tentacle milf girl like in the feeding video might better doable and creating more mood of the scene... But this is my opinion.
Could you please work on a more detailed story line, this would help me better et the mood you are intending to create.

Sincerely,
Nemo, Captain of the Nautilus