Monster Hentai Ideas

Since Japanese creature hentai covers a variety of genres, I would also like to see more than just rubber dildo-type tentacle sex. Monster hentai, including tentacle monsters, would be a great one to explore and one that, I believe, would set you apart from other adult sites.

The opportunities are boundless, especially with the CG modeling and animation that can be done with hyper detailed 3D posers these days. To spice things up a bit and give things a weirder, jerkier, other worldly motion texture to the shots every so often, even a bit of old school stop motion, dimensional animation made famous by Ray Harryhausen, with full scale and/or sectional prosthetic prop "puppet" stand-ins for certain actress interactions with the beasties (penetrations, fellatio, breast and nipple fondling, tentacles wrapping around legs and breasts, clothes ripping, being inspected by groping hands or tentacles or tongues or tentacles with tongues, etc.). Even a blending of the two effects techniques could be done. They would be great for long and medium shots as well as close-ups and extreme close-ups, interspersed with live action. With the editing, camera techniques, and lighting this can look really interesting. The Lone Animator, who posts animation shorts on YouTube, makes some weird creatures and even tentacle monsters.

Even CG and/or stop motion could spice up the standard tentacle content since you could then have tentacle penetration and other deviant things occur that you could never do with live action, like a larger than life tentacle or a massive amount of smaller ones having their way with a tight, juicy vagina; an interactive, probing tentacle that licks and sucks breasts and nipples to arouse their victims, etc.

It doesn't take a major studio FX house and millions to create interesting, sexy worlds of monster peril for your beautiful actresses. Valiant warriors, faerie princesses, damsels in distress, or willing sacrifices, etc. are now at the mercy of a variety of horny creatures, from gigantic to small, and anything else your imagination comes up with.

Here are a few visual inspirations for your consideration (not my content)...

07edapQaSXYsEJahPrAjyCz3n0dcwY0lggFFuds2UT6yDw6fdch8ejxgioLEaA1UaXbGHER+BQcqo50O6-JLAaSZoRCEmI...jpg

07edapQaSXYsEJahPrAjyCz3n0dcwY0lggFFuds2UT6yDw6fdch8ejxgioLEaA1UaXbGHER+BQcqo50O6-JLAaSZoRDGy9...jpg

07edapQaSXYsEJahPrAjyCz3n0dcwY0lggFFuds2UT6yDw6fdch8ejxgioLEaA1UaXbGHER+BQcqo50O6-JLAaSZoRFsfD...jpg

1403HM25062.JPG

4b1bde1343100797.jpg

xxoom-512381-Katarina_in_dungeon.jpg

Yoruichi-anal-bodysuit-full-color-tentacles-****-xxx-04-728x1024.jpg

0_156.jpg

006.jpg

Romero

Professional α Perv
Hello!

We are already in the mission of doing this, it just takes a LOT to make this in the quality i want to do stuff.
The crowdfunding section will be open for this in some days, you should check that out!

Hello!

We are already in the mission of doing this, it just takes a LOT to make this in the quality i want to do stuff.
The crowdfunding section will be open for this in some days, you should check that out!
Will do, thanks! I didn't notice your reply when I posted a few more pics above. Hope you don't mind.

Might as well give you a few more inspirations from actual Japanese monster hentai. Live action adult films with real girls combined with CG and/or stop motion monster special effects are actually very, very rare on the Japanese or Asian video scene, so you could explode your overseas market (besides the fact your films aren't censored). Of course, that means more revenue and better and better content. One thing that's hot is more breast and vaginal play as the monsters savor their victims' lush bodies before and during sex. Hope these give you some ideas to mull over. :)

Goblin tit bite.jpg
Pussy lick.jpg
King Pig.jpg
Small creature swarm.jpg
Tentacle.jpg

Kuroinu-Kedakaki-Seijo-wa-Hakudaku-Episode-5.jpg

elf-hentai-with-bigtits-gangbang-by-monsters-640x360.jpg

Giant.jpg
anime_tentacle_brea-6672.jpg
Lizard Tit Lick.jpg

CoWHentaied

phew... hard one... I think this is a quite sensitive topic to find something matching "hentaied magic" (like romero already said) ... cause some little trolls jumping on a sexy woman will probably not work... or some thorned snake or frog humans ..

Monsters sure.. everyones in... and I guess every easy possiblity to include em is very welcome ...

To sum it up ... Keep your Ideas coming ... those stop motions from Ray Harryhausen were kinda interesting ... :unsure: thanks for that!

Alberto

Here are a few more monster peril visual inspirations...
From what I see, here are my top four:
#9, #6 (maybe with a super hero costume for the lady), #8, #7
When looking deeper into it, #6, #7 and #8 could be merged into one movie.
The others are not so much of my liking. I'd say no fake tits and elves for me. 😁😁

Let me add that from the first post, the one with the lady in the massive hand is also damn hot!

The others are not so much of my liking. I'd say no fake tits and elves for me. 😁😁

Let me add that from the first post, the one with the lady in the massive hand is also damn hot!

It's not that you necessarily have to have "fake tits," though some are better done than others, it's just that I prefer a trim, fit woman who has some curves.

The shot of the lady in the massive hand is a King Kong homage. A beauty and the beast sort of vibe.

Alberto

It's not that you necessarily have to have "fake tits," though some are better done than others, it's just that I prefer a trim, fit woman who has some curves.
I also like women with natural curves. And for scene explanation it's also not relevant if the modells have fake body parts. When looking at the tomb raider story, I thought that it is damn hot. But I fear it could be expensive to shoot.
The shot of the lady in the massive hand is a King Kong homage. A beauty and the beast sort of vibe.
A really nice one. Question would be, what to make out of it. Maybe the massive hand could be used, trapping the girl while tentacles show up crawling down the fingers attacking and overwhelming her. Also a little monster could be introtuced as counterpart and compagnion of "Mr. Big Hand".

As to shooting expense, it really depends on how something in this genre were to be filmed. As I mentioned at the beginning, there are some entrepreneurial keyboard warrior digital 3D artists who have done very interesting things with digital doubles using rigged, high res 3D posers and the latest desktop animation software. A few show off their work on places like DeviantArt. One such artist is Flagg3D. There is even off the shelf scanning gear where you can make your own double from 2D video or photo stills of your actresses. Then intercut with live action and green screen elements. You don't need a Hollywood studio and millions to do some cool stuff. A lot comes down to lighting, camera composition, and editing in how convincing you want it to look.

For more of an old school Ray Harryhausen and Willis O'Brien homage, you could do some stop motion work as well.

The one with the disheveled girl in Kong's hand was an idea for a more "adult" version of The Eighth Wonder of the World. Perhaps something like you were describing could happen if Kong was introducing his new "girlfriend" to one of his playful tentacle pets on Skull Island. ;)

Here's another visual inspiration for Chapter 1 of a Kong-like "play date" with a stunning, unsuspecting jungle girl (but not a vore scenario) that takes the 1933 and 1976 King Kong disrobing Anne scenes to a whole new level. After his fondling and admiration of the the girl's "merchandise," he can take her back to his lair for other monster fun with his Skull Island pals of various types.

Part 1...

campfire_snack_3_by_artofvenus_dehg57i-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_6_by_artofvenus_dehg58u-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_7_by_artofvenus_dehigkz-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_11_by_artofvenus_dehigmy-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_14_by_artofvenus_dehp9sy-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_17_by_artofvenus_dehp9tx-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_30_by_artofvenus_dehtswd-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_18_by_artofvenus_dehp9u7-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_20_by_artofvenus_dehrb3z-fullview.jpg

campfire_snack_22_by_artofvenus_dehrb4h-fullview.jpg

Alberto

@HentaiLover
Thanks for coming up with more from Kong. I pretty much like this idea and also the Tomb Raider style of the post above. It's always good to show those heroines that there are things between heaven and hell they can not cope with and will mess things up trying.

Actually I pretty much delved into the work of The Lewd Cookie and what he is doing with goblins, They are hunting girls for breeding purpose and put them into their cave. What I particularly like is the Goblins being sort of powerful halflings. Their limited body size is bringing a sort of special flair into it. How they move, how they attack the women, how they make them willingless breeding objects ... also it delivers options to focus in close ups and other things. Below you find an exemplaric image out of the 230 pics lasting long story (worth checking out and reading it, so I have put in a web link showing the complete thing).

I don't know if this is something @Romero and his team would like to dive into. These Goblinbs may well fit into the monster area. But luckily I'm pretty happy with what I have seen here already and this Goblin story linked below can very well stand on it's own feet. But if someone asks me what I currently like veeeery much, it is this Goblin comic and some of the cool stuff shown on this side.

120.jpg

@Alberto,

It's amazing what you can do with CG (and even retro stop motion these days), combined with live action green screening, full sized anatomical props, and digital doubles. If Romero and Co. want to get into costumed/cosplay monster hentai stories and mini-series, it is doable. Where there's a will, there's a way. I've always had a thing for fantasy and adventure based monster hentai. ;)