little shop of whorrors

Fenris

little shop of whorrors pt1

its thought as a mixture of freeze and futa with the salve training.

a woman (luna amour)is entering a sexshop and looks around.
from the back a woman comes (maybe lexi sindel) asking if she can help?

luna says: i'm searching for a present.

lexi looks up and down on luna and asks:
if its for your boyfriend?
luna: no i'm single it's just a friend.
lexi: i never seen you here? are you a first time customer.
luna: i just walked by and thought maybe something kinky would be funny when his turns red by opening his present.
lexi squints her eyes: so your car isn't parked near?
luna: no i took the sub why do you ask?
lexi giggles: just to know how big the present can be to transport.
lets look back there we have the real kinky stuff. Just this way.

lexi points backdoors and luna walks in the next room. lexi swiftly locks the shopdoor and turns the sign from open to closed.

backdoors luna looks at a lot of kinky stuff touching some whips and fetish cloths.

lexi passes her and goes to a counter.

lunas gaze falls on a doll looking like a woman in a latex catsuit in bondage with a futa dick.
luna: omg this doll looks so real'!?
she quezzes the womans tits
luna: and it feels so real?
lexi lays all kind of things on her counter including a box with two spray cans in big letters are Freeze and unfreeze written on them while talking: would such a doll be something for your friend? or you?
luna: for me? no!
luna looks fascinated on the cock she grabs it wanking it slowly?
luna: is it unisex because of the dick?
in this moment cum shoots out of the dick landing on the girls belly snd the girl moans
luna: says wtf was that?!

in this moment lexi sprays her with the freeze spray can from behind, luna stumbles backward.

luna: are u mad?whats wrong with you? and what was that?
lexi: just wait in ten seconds you'll see.
luna: i don't even stay five and turns to leave but after 3 steps out she freezes.

lexi tigers around her. she starts touching and stripping her.

she shakles the naked luna saying just in case the freeze is only temporary.

luna slowly begins to move and lexi dresses her in some fetish cloths.

lexi explaining her evil buisness while doing so.
lexi: my dolls aren't just very life like they are real woman only trained very well they will follow every command.

and when their training is completed i sell them on the black market.

you know you could also grow a cock its one of the possible side effects.i first thought of it as a failure but i grew very fond of it!

luna is dressed up and lexi says: i expierience its pleasure in both forms.

she packs out a futa cock on her own and starts fucking luna.

luna now fully unfrozen moans and begs to let her go she will give her everything she has and she won't tell anyone about whats going on.

lexi pulls her to the slavegirl clean up the mess you made and i'll think about it.

luna starts disgusted licking the slavegirls cum from her belly.

lexi: oh you missed there a spot!

she shoves lunas mouth on the dick and forces her to suck it.

lexi: yes clean it good, doesn't it taste good ?
luna looks down her spit drooling out of her mouth and she nods.

lexi: mhhh i could let you go but with your talenst it would be a waste.

luna: please noo

lexi sprays her again and luna freezes again.

luna is unfrozen again in a storage room
ner nipples clamped and her pussy vibed
lexi whippes her ass telling her to submit and repeat as she tells her the slave rules.
always do as your master tells you, never speak if not asked to ect...spanking each time lunas butt.

after luna has repeated all and is cum several times lexi forces her to suck her dick and after cum in luna she leaves luna bound and vibed saying that this was a good first day...

Fenris

little shop of whorror pt2

lily lou enters in a cop uniform the shop, she calls hello but her calls are not answerd and so she walks further in.

she looks around the room and her eyes fall an two sexdolls.

the one bound petite girl already seen on pt1 and one standing in kinky slave cloths and a mask(luna from pt1)
she inspects the bound rubberdoll at first in her curiodity she squeezes her tits. amd then sticks to fingers inside the pussyhole she pulls them out coverd in white cum.

lexis voice sounds: may i help you?

lily shrieks together and wipes her fingers in her trowser.
lily: hello i'm checking all shops in this neighborhood cause severell girls went missing.
lexi: oh no that sounds horrible
lily: yes it is, and all victims happend to be last seen on the video cams at the subwaystation one block away the last vanished a week ago, so i check the neigborhood.

lily has a couple of fotos showing it to lexi, seen any of these girls? she asks.
lexi denies saying i can't say i have seen them sorry i can't help you more and starts walking away.

lily says oh too bad and is about to leave as her gaze falls on the face of the standing girl she holds a photo from luna up and seems to find a resemblance. she lifts up the mask and sees its luna, she pulls the hood from the second girls face revealing some girl like katie kush (rika fane, zoe bloom ect.). she looks through the fotos and recognises her as a missing girl.

she turns around to lexi saying freeze and puts one hand on her gun but is grabed from behind by katie. the two struggle with
each other.

lexi appears next to lily face spraying her.
its your time to freeze officer : lexi laughs.
katie lets go of the frozen lily and kneels down.
lexi pets her face good girl! i know why i kept you.

lily is unfrozen again in the basement bound and gagges she looks around seeing luna beeing fucked by two fucking machines moaning wildly as shes enjoying it.

she tries to break free but can't move,
as lexi steps with katie out of the shadows.
lexi says to lily she will ask her some questions and she should sign her yes or no. lily just strugles.
as lexi twists on lilys nipples lily moans and drools some spit out of her mouth.
lexi repeats,yes or no do you understand ?
lily nods.
did anyone know you came here?
lily nods.
lexi gives katie a sign and katie walks behind lily.
lexi: i don't like beeing lied to she waves her hand and katie starts pushing her dick in lily ass.
lily starts moaning as lexi repeats her question.
lily waves her head.
lexi asks further: did you little nosy pig investigate on your own?
lily nods
lexi removes lilys gagg fingering her mouth as lily moans.
please let me go! lily mumbles.

lexi says so i have good and bad news for you! the bad you can't leave but the good news are you will be a very good pig!
before lily can intervention lexi starts fucking lilys mouth and she is ponded from both ends as they fill her up.

lily mind is about to brake as shes fucked to pass out. the scene fades.

we see the three girls standing in the shop again katie and lexi in the kink clothes as before and lily as a slutty pig.

lexi comes by and dusts them up as cum drips out under lilys skirt the doorbell rings she swippes it away and shouts i'm out there in a minute.