Life In The Breeding Tube

Darkrsw555

Saw some similar ideas but this has my own spin on it.

Alterative title, The Incubator

Basic premise is a woman suck in a vertical see through tube wide enough to stand in. She is fed cum from 2 tenacles that go to up her ass and down her mouth, while and ovipositor pumps eggs into her pussy. Any cum that doesn't stay in her piles up in the tube.

She walks the streets alone at night.

"Is someone there?!" She says with terror in her voice.

Tenacles reach out of the darkness and snatch her. A scream tears out of her throat.

She awakes in the tube confused and begins to pound the sides looking for a way out.

A wave of slime washes over her and dissolves her clothe leaving her naked. a tenacle comes up to her ass. She tries to stop it, but when it enters her she raises her head and cries out then one enters her mouth.

In a bit the cum is overflowing out of her ass and mouth, then the ovipositor begins to pump lube and eggs up her pussy.

Slowly the cries of shock turn to pleasure.

The prosses repeats several times. The cum is now to her thighs and many of her eggs are now floating in it.

She has started to accept this new life.

The tenacle from the top will now hang just out of reach forcing her to lap at it with her tongue until it shoots its cum to provide her nutrients.

The cum keeps rising and rising with more and more eggs, past the stomach, then the tits, and now it's at her neck.

She starts to panic. This might be the end! But...

The tube begins to drain as it is now time to collect the eggs.

Maybe now she will be let go, maybe she can be free, to know what its like to walk and run again! For the first time hope returns to her!

The tenacles return to start the prosses anew.

End

Hope someone will find this interesting at least lol

HarumiHie

I really like this script, reminds me a lot of a few classic Hentaied videos I always go back and watch. Thank you for sharing 😊