life coach (futa)

Fenris

life coach (futa)

christy black is a hot young woman who is together with Angel young but shes bored by her (angel is made ugly with a wide hoody glasses, greasy hair ect.).
christy fights with her that she does nothing but watching TV, their Sex is plain and boring and she can't Look at her anymore.
So she throws angel out.

three months later.

christy sits reading on her coach when angel enters (wearing a Trenchcoat and a wig)
christy: Angel ist that you? how did you get in?
angel: i still had a key.
she Strips her Trenchcoat showing her like as example as kinky velma (or something other)
christy: whats going on here?
angel touches her boobs: don't you like what you See?
christy: no its just you're so diffrent.

angel: i am, after you kicked me out i found a life Coach, she changed me completly.

she puts a futa cock out under her skirt and christy is shocked only able to stumble.

christy: thats,.. it can't ...how?

angel: she blessed me with the futa Virus and Became my mistress and she want to give the same gift to you.

out around the corner comes a hot dom milf like Jennifer mendez (or bridget b ect.)

christy gets a hold of her again: who are you?

Jennifer: i'm your New life coach!

christy: i don't need...( shes Interrupt by jennifer)

jennifer to angel: shut her up already!

angel forces christy to suck her dick.

Jennifer joins in and the double Team christy with futa cocks as Jennifer says Things about how she will have a hole New life, and Angel how fantastic it will be to serve her mistress.
the fuck christy in a couple positions comming repated in her so her belly swells up from all the semen, which is also dripping out of her mouth.

jennifer says angel did well and bends her over the cum guzzling christy.

as reward she takes Angel from behind.
and then comming on the Two girls.

jennifer pets the two saying: you both will develop very well. and then we will See if we can't turn the lifes of your friends and family to the better.

Attachments

• jennifer mendez.jpg
    jennifer mendez.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 16
  • kristy black.jpg
    kristy black.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 11
  • welma.jpg
    welma.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Angel Youngs.jpg
    Angel Youngs.jpg