Lesbian alien abduction

winfal090

I love what you have done with tentacles! Thank you!

I always loved the idea of a woman being "Abducted" or somehow finding herself the subject of two alien women's medical exams and sexual experimentation. Honestly, for aliens, I think a solid body paint and bobble antenna would give it that "star trek" 50's campy fun feel.

As for set design, the metal bondage restraints and medical play devices from the front page of http://www.medicaltoys.com/ look "alien enough for probing willing holes! Dimly lit sci-fi lab would cut down on background costs just leaving the subject and two aliens doing the work in the frame.

The story could follow the normal alien abduction themes of the hiker in the woods, the car breaking down on the highway, lonely widowed farmer's wife getting abducted instead of the cow. The farmer's wife gets abducted and milked instead of the cow!

Erotic themes include lesbian play, anal play, power exchange, embarrassment/ helplessness, clinical examination, ****** orgasms, bondage, and two dominant girls and one submissive.

Apart from paying for three actors, the props, costumes, and setting should be minimal. And who doesn't like seeing women playing with each other? :D