Idea script : Tentacles to the rescue

BlueUmbra

I had a funny idea for a video plot, where tentacles are actually good and save the day.

Imagine a woman running away from a danger, in the middle of the night, in a street, or in a huge building. A bad guy, a burglar, a stalker or a toxic boyfriend is after her, threating the poor thing. She tries to escapes, she falls, she hurts herself, she gets up, she keep running... Then she arrives in a dead end and can't escape her agressor. He slowly approches her, BUT he doesn't see a tentacle that was on the way and he steps on it.

Now things are getter interesting. The tentacle surprises the guy and he kicks it in disgust, focusing again on the girl in front of him. The woman is scared as fuck, not because the guy is closer to her, but because behind him, there are tentacles all over the place. The tentacles didn't like being kicked and surround the guy, wrapping him, seizing him. He is surprised, screams in horror and he is grabbed in the unknown, disappearing. This is too much for the woman and she faints.

MoonHouse88

When I read this I thought it was going in a different direction lol. When she gets trapped and he's walking towards her, I thought the tentacles were going to swoop down, wrap her up, and pull her away from the bad guy, seemingly to safety however she finds that she is just going from one monster to another.

BlueUmbra

When I read this I thought it was going in a different direction lol. When she gets trapped and he's walking towards her, I thought the tentacles were going to swoop down, wrap her up, and pull her away from the bad guy, seemingly to safety however she finds that she is just going from one monster to another.
The two ideas can be combined together and come one after the other. For example, the bad guy would be seized and the damsel in distress would be taken away in a safe place, away from trouble.