Goth Night [Parasited]

HarumiHie

It’s the beginning of lunch time. Josh is at his locker substituting text books for the next class. Once he’s got everything he needs, Josh closes the locker door, unaware of the girl waiting behind it. Josh jumps back in fright, to which the girl unapologetically laughs at.

Beth
Honestly you should’ve seen the look on your face! hahaha!

He takes a deep breath and holds his hand to his chest. As Beth continues laughing, Josh is able to collect himself.

Josh
Okay, jokes on me. What do you need anyway Beth other than make yourself laugh?

Beth
I was actually coming to thank you. I got my history paper back and passed with flying colours.

Josh
Congratulations on-

Beth
Soooooo, me and the girls are throwing ourselves a goth party on Friday. You wanna come join us?

Josh
Just me, you and…

Beth
Kylie and Mindy yeah.

Josh
I don’t know, I’m not really into that sort of stuff…

Beth
Come on, you'll enjoy yourself.

Josh
I… I don’t know I mean-

Beth
Well, if you make up your mind, it’ll be at 11pm by the old church on Friday night. Can’t wait to see you there!

GN-1.jpeg

Josh watches as Beth leaves. He has had a crush on her since the start of school, it’s only recently that he’s built a friendship with her through tutoring. Of course he wants to hang out with her, though he’s not happy with the idea of Mindy and Kylie being there to bully him. Weighing the pros and cons, Josh decided to go. What’s the worst that could happen?

Friday night approaches as we look down from the night sky to the old church. Josh walks on the pathway towards the church, spotting two girls under a streetlight. It’s Mindy and Kylie. He sighs, knowing he’ll have to talk with them before Beth arrives. He can see them both wearing black, lacy clothes paired with the palest foundation he’d ever seen covering their faces. Their hair, lips and eyelashes are darker than the shadows on the street.

GN-2.jpeg

Kylie
Well, look who it is, if it isn’t the little desperate overachiever.

Josh
… nice to see you too.

Mindy
I’m surprised you showed up to be honest.

Kylie
Dressed like that too, didn’t Beth tell you this was a goth party?

Josh looks down at his blue jeans and black shirt.

Josh
They’re the darkest clothes I own.

Mindy
I bet Beth will be pissed if she sees you in those clothes.

Josh
She… she will?

Both Mindy and Kylie look at each other and smile, before cackling to themselves.

Mindy
Haha aww don’t want to disappoint her lover boy?

Kylie
Oh, speak of the devil…

Josh turns back to see a figure walking towards them. Beth appears in dark jeans and a crop top. Josh’s red face from blushing just turned even more red.

Beth
Hey everyone, sorry I’m late I- woah Josh you look red in the face. You have a fever or something?

Josh
Um… no?

Beth
… well alright, let’s get going you three.

Beth carries on with the three following behind. They walk past the old church and make it to a pile of leaves and twigs. Josh watches as the three girls clear the twigs away revealing a hatch. They open the hatch presenting a ladder that goes into darkness. We see nothing but pitch black as we hear someone climbing down the rusty ladder. Once they come off the ladder, an electric switch is activated, lighting the area. Beth is revealed holding onto the switch, inside an old stone tunnel with the ladder behind her. She moves to the side allowing the others to climb down.

GN-3.jpeg

With all four now in the tunnel, Beth presses on with the rest following her lead. Josh looks around in awe of the place. He had been to the town church many times but had no idea this place was lurking underneath.

Josh
What is all this?

Beth
Some kind of catacomb they built hundreds of years ago. They could pile thousands of corpses inside her.

Josh
I don’t see any corpses?

Beth
Exactly. Instead of using this place as a mass grave, they used it to keep the vase safe.

Josh
I’m sorry a vase?

Both Mindy and Kylie chuckle to themselves. They knew something he didn’t. Why is it so important to keep a vase of all things hidden underground? The three followers halt when they come to a dead end. In front of Beth, on a stone table, rested a slender black vase. Much like the area it resided in, the vase was covered in dust and cobwebs.

Mindy
Oh my god, is… is it still in there?

Beth places both hands on the vase, she opens her mouth as if she can almost feel something just by touching the ancient object. Beth lets go and turns to look back at the three. She nods to both Mindy and Kylie to which they respectively nod back. Josh observes, having no context to what is happening. Beth grabs hold of the vase and gently tilts it on its side, the lid facing Beth. She struggles to remove the lid of the vase, as she pulls hard to remove it a strange slimy liquid pours out of the vase all over the table. Beth whispers into the vase.

Beth
I know you’re in there. You can come on out.

Josh stares in fear whilst Mindy and Kylie watch on with wonder. Slithering out of the vase is a slime-covered slug-like creature. Josh had never seen anything like it before. Beth stands before the creature with her mouth hanging open in awe. In a fraction of a second, the slug jumps at Beth. She turns around, revealing the slug to wiggle inside her mouth. Josh jumps back in fright, his eyes bulging as he stares at the slug making its way into Beth’s mouth. As the Parasite enters her body, Beth falls back onto the table, gargling on the slug as slime dribbles from her lips. She falls to her hands and knees as we hear the creature traverse through her organs. She groans in pain, thrusting her body as her bones and muscles twist and squelch to the creature’s effects.

GN-4.jpeg

Josh is beyond horrified. Having no idea what to do, he grabs his phone out in order to call emergency services. An unexpected arm reaches and grabs Josh’s phone from behind him. He turns around to confront them.

Josh
What are you doing!? This is no time for-

Josh is thrown by surprise as Mindy and Kylie are in the process of undressing. Kylie holds Josh’s phone and waves it around the air before throwing it down the other end of the tunnel. As Josh tries to run for it, both girls grab hold of him and throw Josh back in the direction he came.

GN-5.jpeg

Kylie
Why would you interrupt now? This is where the fun begins!

Josh
What the fuck are you on about!? She’s in pain!

Mindy
Hahaha! Does that look like pain to you?

Josh looks back to see Beth lying on her back. Her pain-filled moans began to sound different, it’s like she’s enjoying what’s happening to her. She caresses her exposed belly, smothering the very slime she secreted into her skin. Her hands creep up from her stomach sliding underneath her crop top. Revelling in the pleasure as she gropes her own breasts, Beth closes her eyes as she undresses herself. Ditching her slime covered crop top and jeans, Beth opens her eyes, revealing a pair of pale, featureless eyes.

GN-6.jpeg

HarumiHie

Josh
Oh god! What the fuck man!

Josh is on the verge of tears as Beth glares at him in her newfound state. As she rises off the ground, Beth approaches Josh. She moves like a zombie, slime trickles in between her legs as she stumbles towards him. Josh tries to walk back but is caught off guard as Beth leaps towards Josh and drives her tongue into his mouth.

Kylie
Mmmmm that’s so fucking hot.

The two girls, now completely nude, touch themselves as they watch Beth forcefully kiss Josh. Finally pulling away, Beth watches as Josh falls to the ground, disgusted by the taste of the slime. Beth licks her lips before placing her foot on his shoulder, kicking him onto his back. She bends down to her knees and unzips Josh’s trousers in a frenzy, exposing his erected penis.

Drooling at the sheer sight of it, she plunged his cock into her mouth. Josh recoils back, moaning to the extreme sensation he’s feeling. She thrusts her head up and down, the sound of gargling and gulping the two’s juices within her mouth. Josh moves around in a fidgeting manner, powerless to the slime’s effects.

Josh
W-wait… I’m, oh fuck, I’m gonna-oooohhhhh!

Josh climaxes within Beth’s mouth. There’s so much cum it overflows out from Beth’s lips, covering Josh’s body. Beth lets his cock fall from her mouth, lifting herself up as she breathes heavily. She looks over the fatigued Josh for a while before straddling over his pelvis. Josh knows what’s about to happen but is in no physical condition to prevent it from taking place. Beth positions Josh’s dick upright and slides it into her pussy as she lowers herself. The two moan as they connect. Beth begins to thrust her body up and down.

GN-7.jpeg

Mindy and Kylie masturbate at the sight before them. Beth gets lost in the pleasure as Josh moans in despair and futility. Beth leans back, spreading her legs as she closes her eyes to the intense feeling. She moans with each thrust, still drooling the parasite’s slime. As she opens her eyes, Beth leans forwards and supports herself on both arms beside Josh, coming face to face. She stares deeply into his eyes with her pale expression, her moist ass slamming thrusting up and down in the air, her tits swaying over Josh’s body. She begins to taunt the poor guy.

Beth
Ahhh ahhh ahhh. Hey now mmmmm what’s the matter? I thought you wanted this ahhhh fuck.

She wasn’t wrong. Josh had fantasised about this very moment, the two making passionate love. However he always pictured it in a bed at either of their homes, having consensual sex with nobody watching and free of any ancient relics containing body manipulating slugs.

Beth
Ahhhh ahhh we’ve ahhh we’ve been looking for someone like you for ages. Ahhh we couldn’t mmmmm, we only had one parasite for the three of us ahhh ahhh one of us had to reproduuuuuce fuuuuuccckkkk!!!

Beth wildly orgasms as she explains her reasoning for bringing Josh in the catacombs. All Beth merely wanted from him was for him to breed her whether he consented or not. The two were reaching their climax, Beth thrusting faster in order to get him to ejaculate.

Beth
That’s it Josh argh!! Now I need you to cum for me! Cum for me! Cum for meeeeeahhhhhh ooohhhh fuuucccckkkkk!!!!!

Josh floods Beth’s insides with ejaculate, semen pouring from her vagina as she shivers to the indescribable feeling. After Josh cries out from ejaculating, he falls down unresponsive. Beth does her best to not move, trying to catch her breath from the moment. After feeling composed, she gets off Josh and stands up, turning towards Mindy and Kylie. As she begins to walk towards the two girls, Mindy winces in pain as we hear the return of her muscles being contorted within her.

GN-8.jpeg

She falls to her knees, panting as her stomach caves in. She looks up, gargling on her own slime before releasing a loud groan. Her whole body shakes as we hear her insides squelch. She grits her teeth as gallons of slime eject from her pussy. Beth is pushing something out of her body. She births another parasite, grunting through her clamped down teeth as it leaves her body. Beth continues pushing, revealing a second parasite escaping her vagina. The parasites slither towards Mindy and Kylie who spread their legs open inviting them into their bodies.

They gasp and groan before falling onto their backs. Recovering from delivering her offspring, Beth leisurely masturbates to her two friends being transformed, listening to their insides being taken over. They regurgitate the parasites slime, smothering it over their naked bodies as their heavy makeup begins to wear off. The agonising yells begin to transform into more orgasmic moans, the transformation was near completion. As Beth stands, the others do too. Makeup running down their bodies, Mindy and Kylie smile at Beth with the very same pale eyes as her.

GN-9.jpeg

Beth
Let’s have some fun girls…

The three come together and passionately kiss one another before the screen fades to black.

mauser8mm

Really enjoyed the story and love the idea of goth parasite, and with editing affects the dark eyes makeup and lips after infested along with the dark vibe of cracking and crunching sounds with the white wash eyes could be added to the the model’s is a for sure win 🏆

HarumiHie

Really enjoyed the story and love the idea of goth parasite, and with editing affects the dark eyes makeup and lips after infested along with the dark vibe of cracking and crunching sounds with the white wash eyes could be added to the the model’s is a for sure win 🏆
I appreciate that very much, thank you. The transformation aspect is always my favourite part of Parasited so whenever they add those internal sound effects during the takeover like in Infection, Cocktail Bar or Sacrifice 523 it just works so well for me, that’s why I love adding them to my own scripts when I write them 😊