Going to Get What's Cumming to Her (FREEZE)

BeObscene

Think of something in the spirit of an 80's sex comedy (Anyone ever see the movie Zapped?)

So Let's say a know it all named Lacey (Hazel Moore) is in college, she's head of all of these clubs and very well liked (At least by some). A couple of her peers on the science team have decided to put little Miss Perfect Know it All down a few pegs after she took credit for all their hard work. They have developed this device that one of them says: "Will show everyone who she really is".
There are some big names coming to the college for the annual science fair. The team wants to humiliate Lacey there. While spying on Lacey they realize her step sister, the innocent and well meaning Sarah May (Melody Marks) is there visiting Lacey, whom she looks up to, the science team realize things could get a little more interesting.
"Wait," says one of the team members, "Are we going to do this while she's here?"
One ponders, "Can't back out now."
They all nod in agreement.

Hazel-Moore-768x768.jpg

One of them gets Lacey to talk to them out in the hallway, Lacey's irritated because she really needs to be in the auditorium because she has to do a speech on stage. They apologize to her, fake sucking up, how brilliant she is and how the team was always holding her back. Lacey agrees. Just as the others pop out with the device they were planning to use on Lacey, Sarah May wanders over.
"Lacey, are you coming back? Hey, what's that?"
"Huh?"

Melody-Marks-024.jpg

One of the team members presses the button on the device in a panic. Both Lacey and Sarah May freeze in place. The team is shocked that it actually worked! They test it out, yelling at Lacey, flicking at her face, even spit on her. One them becomes worried about Sarah May.
"But, what about her?"
One of them smiles, "She inherits the sins of her sister."
They all laugh.

This is where it can be really fun. The scene can cut back and forth to the team stripping both of them and making it look like they're doing all of these crazy things to each other, unfreeze them, making sure they're out of sight and watch both Lacey and Sarah May confused and scared.

Both see lipstick marks on each other.
"Lacey! Did you just kiss me?"
"Did you kiss me?!"
"Why is my shirt open?"
"Why are your hands down my pants?"
"Is that your hand on my..."
"I don't know! AHHH!!"

MelodyMarks3.jpg

Hazel2.jpg

The team head inside of the auditorium where Lacey is to give her speech welcoming the college's esteemed guests. Lacey comes on stage cleaned up and dressed, smiling and waving; it's obvious it's for show because she has no clue what's going on. Sarah May watches in the audience (Don't really need extras, could always just hear people off camera), still proud of her older step sis despite the confusion. Lacey gives her dry, boring speech. The team hit the button. Everyone in the room but them freeze. In a flash Lacey has no clothes on! She freaks and tries to cover herself as everyone gasps. Lacey tries protecting her image, telling everyone it's not what they think! The next freeze she's masturbating in front of everyone!
Hazel5.jpg

The next freeze and unfreeze sends Sarah May onstage with almost all of her clothes off and in mid-liplock with Lacey. Both are again horrified, even more so now that they're seen in public together. They get some whistles and catcalls but some jeering is heard just the same. The freezing and unfreezing happens frequently, sending both girls into crazier positions including a standing 69, maybe even lubing each other up.
Wet-and-Creamy.jpg

Lacey looks out at the audience and sees the science team, she's livid, "It's you! You assholes did this! I don't know how but I'm going to..."
Frozen one more time.
"Let's make some adjustments to that attitude of yours."
One of the members presses a new button labelled "Bimbofication"
This makes both Lacey and Sarah May total horny lesbian bimbos! Both act like goofy airheads!
Hazel Moore5.jpg

Melody-Marks-Bangbros-Stepdad-Shows-********-How-To-Fuck-2019-09-17-027.jpg

They French kiss, scissor, eat each other out, telling each other how much they love each other, telling each other they're amazed at how sexy the other is. Pictures and videos are taken of this display. Lacey's reputation is ruined, everyone will think she's some deranged slut now.
The Bimbofication button is pressed again, both Lacey and Sarah come back to their senses but it's obvious they enjoyed what they've done and are only a bit ashamed. Lacey frowns at her former colleagues and looks back at Sarah May. "FUCK IT!" She accepts her new existence as a horny bimbo in love with her step sis and continues doing her on stage.

Hazel6.jpg

hd-melody-marks-2.jpg

Satisfied the science team leave the auditorium.

Roll credits

A.n.i.m.a.l. House style pictures and screen caps telling us what happened to everyone (Kind of Joking here kind of :p)

THE END!