[Futanari.xxx] Spy Scene

ovidius.naso

Spy Scene
An unwilling Futanari sex scene

Tl;dr: As part of an interrogation, a lady spy is given a futa serum. She grows a dick. A woman “interrogator” makes her cum so much that her mind breaks and she gives up the information they want.

Setting:
A dark interrogation room.

Intro:
A woman spy (i.e. Black Widow, in leather pants and jacket) is tied to a chair in the center of the room. Her hair is messy and her lip is ********. A male interrogator is finishing up, wiping ***** off of his hands.
“You should have told me what we want to know. *I* was the easy way out. The next one… will be much worse for you.”
He leaves the room, and a woman in a business suit and neat up-do walks in. She is carrying a briefcase. She puts it down on the table and opens it up as the spy watches with some interest. The woman interrogator pulls out a bottle of some brightly colored fluid and starts drawing it into a syringe.
“Truth serum? You guys are real amateurs! I’ve been trained to resist it, you’re wasting your time!”
The spy laughs, but the interrogator woman just smiles. She walks up to the spy, who squirms a little. She nods to the guard, who comes over and removes the spy’s pants, exposing her panties.
“What the hell? This isn’t how you-”
The spy starts to protest but is cut-off when the interrogator pulls open her panties and injects the needle right into her clit.
“What that fuck?!”
The serum appears to take effect immediately. She starts sweating profusely, and a few moments later, her clit enlarges, growing bigger and bigger until a large cock is protruding from the top of her panties.
“Oh god! What have you monsters done to me?!”
The other woman smiles devilishly. “Now we can begin. So tell me, who is your contact at the embassy?”
“Ugh! I’ll never talk!”
“We shall see…” The interrogator starts teasing and stroking the spy’s cock. “The serum provides unimaginable pleasure. Each time you cum, your mind will break a little. If you cum too many times, you’ll be left a mindless vegetable. You better tell me what I want while you still have some wits left”

Main action:
The interrogator is going to fuck the spy in various positions, while the spy tries (and fails) to resist cumming. Each time she cums, she loses more control and gets more into it. The spy remains tied to the chair (wrists and ankles) the entire time.

The interrogator starts by giving the spy a handjob, making her cum onto her own stomach. Then she gives the spy a blowjob, which also causes her to cum.
Finally, she takes off her clothes and rides the spy in cowgirl (and reverse cowgirl) positions. In this last position, the spy gives up the information but the interrogator makes her cum anyway.

Outro:
There’s a shot of the ahegao-faced spy drooling on herself. The interrogator explains that the spy’s mind is gone, and that they can do whatever they want with her. Let the men have some fun with her, or have her help out with future “interrogations”