[FUTANARI] Futanari.xxx All videos till 05/20/2022 except the 1st

CoWHentaied

With the first video on hentaied I was excited about this idea.... even more, that has carried me away completely...
The idea to finally see in good quality how it goes women who get a dick all at once and can try everything.... one of them we see on futanari.xxx .... 10 times...

It made me really sad and have thought about how I can bring this criticism across, but which shows my attitude but also my dedication to the topic/content... who wants to look at it, see it here ... https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/futanari-xxx-discussion.207/post-1156
The women are 90% top... without question ...

But!
... all videos are very similar ... again and again the same ... and some positions are shown for minutes and that is quite boring, if nothing changes in the camera setting
... sometimes you see a wonderful silouette of a woman and then when it goes towards the tail, she is no longer there
... or the model is beautifully tanned and the skin related to the dick looks as if it had not seen the sun yet this year ...
... the position of the arms during strocking... rarely fits, sometimes the arms are too far up, sometimes too far down ... sometimes it's too obvious that the arms come from behind/above ... (and since I have relatively good experience from the POV, how a masturbation should look 😜 it is too obvious that the dick and arms share one body)

... I want to see ...
... how she lies on her back and masturbating makes her breasts jiggle
... oversized cocks ... how she stands in front of the mirror and she lifts her 3rd leg and says.... "I'm such a lucky girl" and then cums all over it... tries to guide him into her own mouth
.. I want to see the perfect body of a woman in the whole (except feet)

I'm glad for everyone who I satisfied with the releases ... I'm not ... sorry

And I thank all member here participating in the futanari - topic ... there are some very interesting thoughts in there!

yours truly

joha01

With the first video on hentaied I was excited about this idea.... even more, that has carried me away completely...
The idea to finally see in good quality how it goes women who get a dick all at once and can try everything.... one of them we see on futanari.xxx .... 10 times...

It made me really sad and have thought about how I can bring this criticism across, but which shows my attitude but also my dedication to the topic/content... who wants to look at it, see it here ... https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/futanari-xxx-discussion.207/post-1156

But!
... all videos are very similar ... again and again the same ... and some positions are shown for minutes and that is quite boring, if nothing changes in the camera setting
... sometimes you see a wonderful silouette of a woman and then when it goes towards the tail, she is no longer there
... or the model is beautifully tanned and the skin related to the dick looks as if it had not seen the sun yet this year ...
... the position of the arms during strocking... rarely fits, sometimes the arms are too far up, sometimes too far down ... sometimes it's too obvious that the arms come from behind/above ... (and since I have relatively good experience from the POV, how a masturbation should look 😜 it is too obvious that the dick and arms share one body)

... I want to see ...
... oversized cocks ... how she stands in front of the mirror and she lifts her 3rd leg and says.... "I'm such a lucky girl" and then cums all over it... tries to guide him into her own mouth

And I thank all member here participating in the futanari - topic ... there are some very interesting thoughts in there!

yours truly
I agree totally with everything you have said.

miniandrew

But!

... I want to see ...

I think Boss Romero still has a video stock about real dicks, so soon we'll see full body girls with beautiful realistic dildos and a lot of ejaculation,
I'm excited to think about it .

FFan4L

But!

... I want to see ...

yours truly
I completely agree. The limitations of the current approach are just too severe and obvious. I still have high hopes for the future though. We've already seen what's possible from other creators and I think if Romero puts his unique skills to proper work here, we'll end up with something quite special sooner or later :)

shinobi222

But!

... I want to see ...

yours truly
have to agree 3 thousand