Freeze ideas

Fenris

basilisks lair

A female warrior enters an cave i imagine kathie thornton in a sexy outfit... shes up with a sword and shield to face an ancient kreature.

as she walks to the cave (shot in pov) a face appears in the distance behind a pillar and the screen freezes as it starts again she looks down and her shield and sword are gone. she wonders what kind of trick that is when a laughing is heard she spins around.
the face is seen a little closer still not recognize able but the screen freezes again.
the screen unfreezes and kathie looks down her dress is pulled down her tits hanging out.
she shouts out: do you want to mock me monster?!
she looks down again as two hands squeeze her boobs while a female voice hisses in her ear: oh i want to do muchhh morrrre.
she struggles to push away the hands and turns around when she freezes again.

in the screen we see rae with snake like eyes, an evil grin and some scales on her body wearing something like a short toga.

the scene switches to an external view
as rae starts kissing the frozen kathie
oh what beaty she hisses. she starts touching kathies hole body. you get me really hot she moans. she uncovers her boobs squeezing them herself she really gets herself going sticking her face in kathies boobs as she pulls up her skirt showing a futa dick.
let me introduce u to my little snake she laughs.
she grabs kathie and bends her in place so she sticks her butt out and rae starts fucking her from behind coming in kathies ass.
she bends kathie on her knees and fucks her again in her mouth.
as she comes in kathie the cum drools out of the frozen kathie rae looks her deep in the eyes.

the longer you stare in my beatyfull eyes the longer you're frozen so take a looong look so you'll be still around tomorrow.
rae kisses her on the mouth and leaves.

the screen fades to black and back on kathie.

kathie unfreezes she touches her mouth feeling and tasting the cum. omg i got to get out of here she says and sneaks through the cave.

here you are she hears and as she turns around shes frozen again.

she wakes up on a bed her hands beeing chained to it. she pulls on it but its no use of getting them of. she hears raes voice hissing just you don't run away i won't loose my dearest plaything. she walks im front of kathie who freezes again.
and rae starts fucking her in missionary.
she glares in kathies eyes you wont leave me ever.

Attachments

• katie-thornton.jpg
    katie-thornton.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 74

Fenris

basilisks lair 2

a blond busty teen is walking in the cave maybe with a bow or spear. explaining how her ****** has dissapeared two years ago and this is her last lead on where she went.

when a voice hisses from the shadows: ohh welcome a new visitor it must have been years?

aria demands the women to show herself and says shes looking for her ****** have you seen her?

rae laughs ohh with that i can help.

maybe like in part one rae plays with aria...to disarm humilate and undress her before fucking her.
as aria is frozen and drooling cum rae says no to grant your wish of seeing your ******.

aria unfreezes bound to a pole her eyes blindfolded only a moaning is heard.

raes hisses in arias ear you wanted to find your ****** now you have she lifts the blindfold from behind.

aria sees kathie bound to her bed, blind folded, her belly is swallen, she moans her face turning aheago as she presses out an egg. aria is shocked.
rae hisses isssnt it beatiful she layes eggs for my serpents to hatch and soon you'll be too.
aria says indignant: i will never...
but rae walked in front of her and aria freezes in the sentence.
rae unbounds her, she shoves her to the bed she bends her head in kathies boobs and starts fucking aria from behind.

rae laughs: it was really nice from your daugther to visit us i'm sure she'll fit in nicly.

Attachments

• aria six.jpg
    aria six.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 74