Family Ritual (Unbirth)

HarumiHie

Prologue

'Mariah is engaged to her soon-to-be husband, everything is amazing all apart from one thing. Her fiance's sön Charlie. Lazy, disrespectful, gross and problematic, Charlie has made Mariah's life unbearable. Enough is enough. Having obtained a book on dark magic and sorcery, Mariah has the perfect spell that will get rid of Charlie once and for all, as well as make for a pleasurable experience on her behalf as well.'

Finale.jpeg

Möm and Stepmom Content

After writing this script, I’ve learnt that it’s very unlikely we’ll see any taboo-relation videos due to the guidelines that Hentaied along with the other sites must follow in regards to publishing content. As someone who’s advocated for this kind of content for quite some time, I’ll stop pushing for a taboo video on the sites and I hope every other viewer will respectfully do the same.

That being said, from what I understand content between relatives that are in-laws or step-relatives are allowed however they must follow a strict set of rules in regard to dialogue that can impact the quality of the video. There’s an argument to be made that this type of content isn’t worth pursuing due to the impact of these guidelines on the video’s writing.

I understand this argument but as a particular fan of this kind of content, particularly stepmom/stepson content, I’d disagree. I believe a well-written and effective stepparent video can be pulled off whilst following the respective guidelines set out. Yes it would be difficult to pull off but I’d be more than happy to contribute into pulling this off as effectively as currently possible for a future instalment.

Inspiration

A script dedicated to the upcoming Unbirthing site, this idea has taken inspiration from an assortment of unbirthing content. The main two being the Hentaied videos Heartbreak as well as the Alien Hunter 2, serving kind of as a hybrid between the two. Another inspiration is from the comic Developing Hunger, particularly the character of the möther to the main protagonist. Wanted to thank Viewifuljoe66 for introducing me to the comic.

Developing Hunger - Chapter 3 Möm Scene
The link will take you to a page in the comic of a particular scene. That page and the next page are what I’d like to see adapted.

The whole magic/cult theme has been done plenty of times on the sites before. My two main sources of inspiration for that came from Parasited's the Insider as well as an unbirthing comic called the Sorceress.

Sorceress.jpeg

The whole soon-to-be stepmom and stepson dynamic, it's no secret that I've wanted to see this scenario on any of the sites for ages but for this video I was inspired by the MissaX video Unbirthing my Stepson. One the first live action unbirthing videos that really got me into the fetish so I've got to give it its credit.

Unbirth-1.jpeg

Effects

Regarding effects, as I mentioned before this video is based on both Heartache and Alien Hunter 2. Taking from Heartache is the unbirthing scene itself, no stomach inflation, the face pushing into the pussy, the body being dragged in, the woman orgasming as she unbirths her partner, etc. Taken from Alien Hunter 2 is the setting of the black void as well as the breast expansion/inflation effect in particular. I can't express enough just how much I adore this effect and really want to see more of it in the future. Hopefully writing this down and posti g it on the forums may push for its inclusion in future videos.

Breast Expansion.jpeg

Fan Casting

For fan casting, I went with Charlie Dean to play Charlie. I really enjoyed him in Parasited's Cocktail Bar and would love to see him make an appearance again in the future.

Charlie Dean.jpeg

As for the role of Mariah, I had three actresses in mind. First being Nathaly Cherie, still one of the best Hentaied actresses we've had. Whilst she's starred in a few Futanari features, it's a shame we haven't seen her reappear in Hentaied or make a Parasited appearance yet. I think she would be great for a stepmother role so I've included her for this.

Nathaly Cherie.jpeg

Next is Shalina Devine. Again another great fit for the role of Mariah, I think she would kill it in a stepmom role so she's also getting recommended.

Shalina Devine.jpeg

Since this is just a fan script and I doubt it'll come to fruition, if I could pick anybody I would pick Kenzie Taylor. On the Discord when I discussed a potential Parasited stepmom/stepson video in the future, so many users pointed me to this actress as a dream casting and I can see why. She's amazing in her videos and would make for a great choice in this script.

Kenzie Taylor.jpeg

HarumiHie

Script (1/2)

Open on a black screen as the haunting whispers of a woman chanting an unknown language play over the opening titles.

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Day

CHARLIE (20M) is reclined in a gaming chair, playing on a console as he speaks to his friends online through a headset wrapped around his head. Wearing a filthy vest and creased up shorts, he resides in his bedroom, littered with piles of trash and mess.

Charlie (Laughing)
Haha buddy, what are you talking about? You're trash. It's like I'm playing with fucking old people haha.

As he continues his rant, the bedroom door begins to open. MARIAH (30/40F) pokes her head inside of the room, struggling to open the door due to all the garbage blocking her out. She barges the door open with her shoulder, able to create a gap big enough for her to squeeze in. Charlie is too invested to notice Mariah's presence. As she walks in, Mariah sniffs the air and recoils in disgust.

Mariah (Waving the air in front of her)
Oh god… eww.

She looks around at the disorganised room before scowling at Charlie, folding her arms as she glares at him.

Charlie (To his friends online)
And there we go, once again I'm carrying this whole team, I'm can’t help being better than you-

Charlie is interrupted by the presence of Mariah. He exhales deeply before freeing one of his ears out of his headphones.

Charlie (Looking at Mariah)
You'll have to wait a while, I'm in an online match.

He puts his headphones back on and continues gaming, blanking Mariah.

Charlie (To his friends online)
Sorry about that guys, it's nothing. Have you got site B secured?

Having been ignored, Mariah becomes enraged. She storms over to Charlie's console and rips the plug out of the socket. Shocked by her actions, Charlie throws his controller and headset to the ground as he stands up.

Charlie (Angry)
What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Mariah takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself as she trembles in anger.

Mariah (Barely composed)
I have had enough of you. You're a grown man and all you do is spend all day playing video games. You don't have a job, you don't do any chores, look around you! This room is disgusting!

Charlie
How am I any different from you? You don't have a job, you just leech of my Däd's money!

Mariah puts her hands to her hips, thrusting her head forwards.

Mariah
Are you serious?! I clean this house everyday! Manage our finances! Cook our meals! Take care of our pets! You don't do anything!

Charlie
You think that's why he keeps you around?! I'm his flesh and blöod! You're only here so he's got somebody to fuck! Stop pretending to be my Möm when you're nothing but a slut!

Mariah is left completely speechless by Charlie's harsh words. As she remains frozen in shock, Charlie barges past her to plug his console back in. He picks up his headset and controller, sitti g back down in his gaming chair.

Charlie
Get the fuck out of my room.

Mariah shakes her head in disbelief before marching out, slamming the door behind her.

Cut to:

Int. Master Bedroom - Day

Mariah enters her room. She paces around the room, digging her nails into her hair as she's unable to compose herself, on the edge of crying and screaming. Her eyes open wide as an idea enters her head, she looks around the room before searching through the rooms drawers and closets. As she's frantically searching for something, Mariah halts as she stares into one of the drawers. Her anger has been extinguished.

Mariah reaches in with both hands and pulls out an ancient-looking book. She walks to her bed and perches herself on the side, flicking through the pages. She stops on a spread written in an unknown language, with drawings of vaginal anatomy inked into the pages. Mariah looks at her door with a sinister glare before looking back at the pages of the book.

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Day

As Charlie continues gaming, he fails to notice his bedroom door opening. Mariah walks past Charlie unbeknownst to him.

Charlie (Speaking to friends on the headset)
Nah she's so fucking annoying, thinking she can boss me around. Just because she's engaged to my Däd she thinks that makes-

Mariah's arm reaches over Charlie's head. A finger is placed on his head, causing him to lean back on his gaming chair.

Mariah (Whispers)
Raa ensu shaia…

Mariah's enchanted words put Charlie into an instant slümber. His gaming controller slips out of his hand, dropping to the floor. Standing over the sleeping Charlie, Mariah takes off his headset and tosses it to the side. She visually examines his body as he remains unconscious, biting her lip.

Cut to Black.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Fade in:

Int. Void

Charlie's eyes flutter as he wakes up in a haze. Lying on a dark floor, he looks around in a haze as he tries to collect himself.

Charlie (Disoriented)
Wha-where am I?

He leans up, supporting himself with his arms. Charlie's eyes bulge as he looks down his body, revealed to be naked and bare.

Charlie (Confused)
What the fuck? My clothes.

Charlie looks up and shudders as just a few feet away from him stood a Hooded Figure. The cloaked being stood there facing Charlie with a book in their hand, standing beside a large, old-looking urn. Both individuals, aside from the book and the urn, reside in a black void that spans to no end.

Charlie
Who are you? Where am I? Fucking answer me!

The Hooded Figure remained silent. As he goes to stand up, the Hooded Figure reaches their hand out and whispers an enchantment.

Hooded Figure (Whisper)
Azef unlo!

These words cause Charlie to fall on his back. He tries to get up but struggles as if an invisible förce is holding him down. The Hooded Figure slowly walks towards Charlie's side and crouches down. He looks at the figure with rage in his eyes. The Hooded Figure takes off their hood, revealing their face. Charlie's expression softens.

Charlie (Surprised)
…Mariah?!

Mariah, with black makeup around her eyes, gives Charlie a pitiful look before standing upright.

Black Eye Makeup.jpeg

She walks back to where she once stood and begins flicking through the ancient book again. Charlie still struggles to lift himself up.

Charlie
Mariah, what the fuck is going on?! Where are we?! Fucking say somethi-

Mariah (Coldly)
Shut up.

Charlie begins to panic whilst Mariah casually flicks through the book. She returns to the same pages she had seen in her bedroom, murmuring the words written down. Mariah crouches down and places the book open on the ground. She walks over to the urn and lifts it up. Walking towards Charlie, she stands over the naked stepson with the urn in both hands. Mariah tips the urn slightly, pouring a clear, oily substance, akin to a lubricant, over Charlie's body. He gasps to the sensation before trying to hold his breath when she showers the urn over his face.

Charlie (Hyperventilating)
Just… just please let me go… I'll do my chores just… please stop doing this!

As she stands away from Charlie, Mariah rests the urn down. She unravels her robe, letting it drop to her feet. Charlie's eyes bulge open as he witnesses his naked stepmother. Mariah grabs onto the urn and lifts it above her. She showers herself with the urn's liquid, gasping to the touch of the cold, slimy substance. She smothers it all over her skin, shuddering to the feeling of her body.

She approaches Charlie, her whole body dripping wet. Mariah stands above Charlie's head and kneels down. She gets into a crouching stance, with both individuals in a sixty-nine position. Mariah takes hold of Charlie's dick and begins to stroke it up and down. Charlie lets out some soft moans as she pleasures him. Hovering above his face is Mariah's dripping pussy. Having stroked his cock long enough, Mariah opens her mouth and plunges his cock down her throat.

Charlie (Moaning)
Ahhh yeah, Mariah. You're mouth feels so fucking good ahhh.

Mariah gägs and slurps on his cock, every now and then coming up for air. Eventually, Mariah pushes herself upright, leaning back onto her knees, her pussy less than an inch away from Charlie's mouth. He takes the opportunity to lick her pussy. Mariah groans deeply, placing her hands on Charlie's chest. She squeezes her lubricated tits together with her arms. Trembling to the sensation, Mariah let's Charlie carry on before standing up and moving over to his pelvis.

Mariah (Breathing deeply)
Mmmmmmm. Do you want to know what's happening?

She lowers herself down, guiding Charlie's cock into her pussy. He tilts his head back, moaning. She slowly rides him in a cowgirl position.

Mariah (Deep groans)
Urgh. This is… a ritual.

Charlie gets lost in the sex.

Charlie (Moaning)
Ahhh my god! You're so fucking wet!

Mariah begins to pick up the pace.

Mariah (Grunting)
Urgh, you were right by the way. Nnnngh! Argh! I am a slut. But ever since… Urgh! Ever since I came across that book over there, I've been learning, practising, all kinds of sorcery and witchcraft.

Charlie (Moaning)
Your boobs are bouncing like crazy! Fuck, ahhh!

Charlie clearly isn’t listening, as if hypnotised by Mariah's oily tits bouncing up and down. Despite his lack of attention, Mariah continues rambling to Charlie.

Mariah (Grunting)
I've had sex you couldn't fathom, felt pleasure that would break your mi-iiiind urgh! And now, oh fuck… you're gonna perform this ritual with me so I can attain… my perfect body gaaargh!!!

Mariah is slamming down on Charlie's cock at an immense pace.

Charlie (Yelling)
Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, shït! I can't hold it in!

Mariah lowers herself down, pressing her body against Charlie's own. Face to face, she whispers to him, gritting her teeth with a crazed look in her eye.

Mariah (Whisper)
Go on, you can cum. Cum inside of me, fill me up, you can do it, cum. Cum. Cum!

Charlie lets out a loud yell whilst Mariah groans intensely. She stops pounding on his cock as she feels him ejaculate inside of her. The two pant heavily as they have reached their climax. Mariah lifts herself upright and stands up. Semen drips from her pussy as Charlie's cock slips out. She looks down at Charlie with a dark glare.

Mariah (Deep breaths)
Time for your punishment.

Once again, she kneels above his face, smothering her pussy onto his mouth.

Mariah
Lick me clean.

As Charlie does so, Mariah moans to the feeling of his tongue.

Mariah
Mmmmmm, and now, time for the ritual to begin.

She lifts her head up and closes her eyes.

Mariah (Whispers)
Hensero lena telforgo enmarish…

Charlie continues to eat her pussy. Mariah's face cringes up.

Mariah
Sarongato elisima telasane uncoso.

Mariah begins to release some deep orgasms as we hear a wet squelching noise emit from her body.

Mariah (Raised voice)
Dendema risa elformo giya!

Within Mariah's body, the entrance to her womb opens up. Charlie's face pushes into her body, his tongue sticking out as he still licks her insides. Mariah opens her eyes, her mouth gaping open.

Mariah (Bellowing yell)
Asino viten sarakawa!! Gggguuuurrraaaaaagggghhhh!!!!!

As Mariah releases a deep, bellowing orgasm, Charlie's body gets dragged inside of her. She tenses up her body, her arms clenching the air by her side as she heaves her oiled up stepson inside of her. Fully taking him in, she rubs her pussy, still moaning although she begins to calm down. Kneeling upright, she regulates her breathing and waits for the ritual's effects to take place.

Mariah (Whispers)
Give me the body I desire…

Following on from those words, Mariah hears a squelching sound from her body. She looks down at her chest. She lets out a deep moan as her breasts begin to visibly throb. As she clenches onto them, milk squirts from her nipples covered by the palms of her hands. She slumps to the ground, resting on her back as she recoils to the sensation in her breasts. Releasing her tits from her hands, she lies on her back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she grits her teeth, quivering. Mariah grunts as her oily tits begin to grow in size. Hearing the milk and fat within them sloshing and overflowing inside her flesh, she grunts euphorically through her teeth.

Mariah (Deep and painful grunting)
Urgh… argh… they're filling up… my fat fucking tits! Ggguuurrrggh! I can't take it! Nnnngggh!

Reaching an enormous size, streams of milk suddenly burst from her nipples, shooting into the air. Mariah releases a long, guttural groan as the sensation is too much for her mind to bear. Twitching and shaking, she continues to release her deep groans as her pulsating breasts continue lactating. Milk spills onto her face from her tits, her tongue moving maniacally to taste as much as she can. As her breasts seem to calm down, Mariah is left panting on the ground. Her eyes rolled over and her tongue sticking out, Mariah is overloaded with a mind-breaking euphoria.

Fade to black.