Experimental Failure [Futanari]

HarumiHie

‘Doctor Zuzu has successfully formulated and produced a serum that she believes is capable of safely manipulating the human genome to any extent. Since this is all working theory at the moment, she plans to carry out a human trial to demonstrate its success. With Nurse Agatha as her assistant, both medical experts prep for the experiment that will be tested on their brave volunteer, Eve. Despite her optimism, Dr Zuzu is aware of the dangers and is prepared to do anything it takes so that all three women may remain safe and unharmed.’

IMG_1539.jpeg

A Futanari video where two medical professionals are indulged by a failed female experimentee, who transforms into a futa with two penises. This takes inspiration from a couple clips, one of which being a scene from the hentai Bible Black: Only. This was actually one of the first posts I put into the forums, however this isn’t a rewrite as there was no story, explanation of effects or fan casting when I uploaded that post all those months ago. Regardless, here’s the script in mind:

Bible Black Only - Double Futa

Another source of inspiration is this live action video of a man with two dicks having sex with a woman. I gotta give credit to the practical effects for this video because it is really convincing how they pull this off. That is until the last minute of the video where you can see the prosthetic skin tearing away from the man’s body. If a twin prosthetic penis could be achieved this way, also eliminating the need to have clothes cover up the prosthetic penises, then it would make for an impressive display. Here’s the video mentioned before:

Double Penis Prosthetic Example

In terms of who I’d cast, I’ve gone with some of the site’s regulars. Playing as the experimented patient is Eve Sweet. She’s shown plenty of times her ability to appear really sweet as well as appear maniacal and rabid, making her perfect for this role.

IMG_1540.jpeg

For the doctor I went with Zuzu Sweet. If I had to pick my favourite actress for Futanari specifically, it would be Zuzu, in my opinion every video she’s starred in has been top tier and I’m glad she’s a part of the site.

Zuzu Sweet.png

Finally for the role of the nurse, I went with Agatha Vega. I feel like she always goes that extra mile in all of her sex scenes across the sites and I’d really love to see more of her.

Agatha Vega.jpeg

HarumiHie

Story

The screen cuts in on a shining spotlight aiming down at Eve. She’s wearing a hospital gown, resting on a surgical bed with two women standing each side of her examining her physical condition. Doctor Zuzu and Nurse Agatha. The two medical professionals communicate with one another in scientific terminology before looking down at Eve. Dr Zuzu says they are ready to go with the surgery and briefs Eve on what is about to happen. As she explains, Nurse Agatha cuts a small incision in Eve’s hospital gown, just above her pelvis.

Dr Zuzu reminds Eve that she has signed up willingly to partake in a human trial for a groundbreaking formula that’ll revolutionise genetic engineering. She asks if Eve remembers this information to which she shyly nods. Dr Zuzu walks away from Eve to a monitor and keyboard where she keeps herself busy. The doctor instructs Nurse Agatha to bind restraints to Eve’s wrists whilst she’s launching the necessary software on the computer.

As Agatha applies the restraints, she asks Eve how she feels about the experiment. Eve says if she had a reason to turn back, it would be too late at this point, sharing a small laugh with the nurse. Eve does question what will happen to her mental state and if she’ll be herself, to which Agatha reassures her that she’ll receive enough dosage of the formula to keep her sanity. She explains how it’ll feel like a powerful sense of arousal and that she must not scratch or itch her body at any point during the experiment no matter how she feels in order to maintain her mentality, hence the restraints.

Doctor Zuzu says they are ready and brings over the chemical formula stored within a syringe. With Nurse Agatha assisting her, she inserts it into Eve’s arm and injects the formula into her body. Both Dr Zuzu and Agatha head to the monitor, checking on Eve’s vitals whilst the serum runs through her veins. Her face begins to cringe as she feels her body changing, shuffling her legs around slightly to sensation. Both Agatha and Dr Zuzu note how the formula is working. Eve moans as we hear the sound of mushy, squishy flesh emanating from under her hospital gown. Her body begins to sweat profusely. She thrusts her hips up, feeling something pushing out from inside her body.

Dr Zuzu and Agatha smile at each other as Eve begins to calm down, breathing heavily. Agatha approaches Eve and checks the incision in Eve’s hospital gown. As she adjusts the fabric, an erect dick emerges through the slit. Agatha giggles at the results of the formula whilst Dr Zuzu smirks from where she stands. Eve begs the nurse to stroke her cock however Agatha reminds her that she needs to pass this burst of erotic emotion before any kind of physical testing on her new penis can be performed.

Eve says she understands before suddenly moaning louder than before. Agatha’s and Dr Zuzu’s joyful expressions drop as they realise Eve’s body is transforming once again. Dr Zuzu turns to look at her vitals on the monitor, realising that the dosage was too strong. Agatha watches in shock as the strapped down Eve spasms on the bed, the sound of her squishing flesh returning. Agatha tries to calm her down however through Eve’s convulsions, she rips off her cuffs and gets out of the bed. As Agatha scrambles to Dr Zuzu in fear of her savagery. She had lost her sanity. The sweaty Eve tears through her hospital gown, leaving both Agatha and the doctor frozen in place of what the formula has done to her body.

Standing in a primal state, huffing and snarling, Eve exposes two cocks, one above the other, attached to her body. Eve looks menacing in her appearance, glaring through her eyebrows with sharp, wet strands of hair hanging over her face. She snarls her nostrils and nods her head down. Dr Zuzu takes this as a sign to kneel before Eve. Agatha questions this to which Dr Zuzu reminds her that she has the strength to kill them both effortlessly with her bare hands, therefore it’s best to cooperate. Nurse Agatha hesitantly does the same.

Eve makes eye contact with Dr Zuzu before glancing at her clothes and returning to her gaze. Dr Zuzu takes this as another instruction. She begins to remove her clothing. Agatha refuses before meeting Eve’s fierce gaze, unhappily complying with her request. Both Dr Zuzu and Agatha are on their knees, naked. The sweaty Eve walks towards the two and begins to stroke both of her penises as she stands closer to them. She looks at both kneeling women, which they translate as a sign once more. They wade closer to Eve and each woman grabs hold of one of her dicks. Eve trembles as they each masturbate one of her two cocks.

Both Dr Zuzu and Agatha come closer to suck on her dicks, trying to shuffle against one another as they each pay attention to a separate cock. Eve stands there reacting orgasmically, fondling her breasts as she moans to their blowjobs. As she begins to twitch, Eve backs away to hold in her semen. Dr Zuzu silently damns her, whispering to Agatha that if Eve ejaculates, she’ll likely pass out from the overwhelming pressure, allowing the two to contain her with their lives intact. Agatha asks how they’ll get her to do that, to which De Zuzu has an idea.

Eve rests against a wall, trying to recuperate, as she watches Dr Zuzu and Agatha stand up. Agatha perches on the hospital bed before lying back whilst her legs dangle from the bed. Dr Zuzu lies on top of her, the two naked medical professionals laying face to face with each other. They both spread their legs open. Two wet pussies just waiting for Eve. She gives in to their bait. Eve walks over and penetrates the two, Agatha with her lower cock and Dr Zuzu with her upper cock. Eve begins to thrust, growling like a wild änimal as she does, gripping onto Dr Zuzu’s ass.

Dr Zuzu and Agatha can feel one another’s breath as they moan to getting fucked. Dr Zuzu asks Agatha what she’s doing, to which Agatha says she’s looking down at them. Dr Zuzu tells her to kiss her. Agatha doesn’t understand however Dr Zuzu explains that if they act aroused, Eve may reach her climax in less time. Agatha reluctantly agrees and the two delve their tongues into one another’s mouths. Just as the doctor predicted, Eve moans whilst looking at the two kissing, raising her head to the ceiling as she lets out an exasperated groan.

As Eve continues pounding into them, Agatha, through her moans, asks Dr Zuzu if she could kiss her some more. Dr Zuzu questions Agatha’s request, asking if she wants this for her own sake. Agatha reminds her that she’s getting fucked by a woman whilst her boss lays on top of her, naked and getting fucked herself, a kiss doesn’t seem unreasonable in the circumstances. Dr Zuzu agrees with her logic and the two make out more passionately this time, stroking their hands against the other’s body. Eve is close to climaxing, moaning louder and pounding harder.

Eventually she gives in. One final thrust and Eve screams whilst she ejaculates inside of both Dr Zuzu and Agatha. Both women moan orgasmically to the feeling of cum filling them up at the same time. Eve stumbles back in a fatigued manner, semen pouring from the women’s pussies. Eve tries to keep her balance on her feet before finally dropping to the floor. Dr Zuzu gets off Agatha and tries to stand, trembling as she ejects more semen from her pussy. She looks down at Eve, lying unconscious on the floor as she pants heavily. Dr Zuzu says to the fatigued Agatha that they don’t have much time and must hurry to contain Eve. The two women get up and grab onto the sweaty futa as they try to drag her away.