Evolve [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Preface

“A stepmother and stepdaughter have arranged plans to meet up and go out for the evening. Things take a sinister turn however when the stepmother, in the middle of bathing, gets attacked by a swarm of parasites. The stepdaughter arrives expecting to find her but what she encounters is a horror unlike any other. What was once her stepmother has now evolved, this new being had only one thing in their mind, the desire to mate.”

Took a huge ton of inspiration from the film series Species after having a conversation with one of the users on this forum (Thanks Species). The films are about a race of aliens that disguise themselves as attractive women in order to breed, changing their appearance by nesting in huge cocoons. This particular video was inspired by the fourth film, where a scientist reverses the process and turns humans into these aliens through the cocoons. Here’s a bunch of examples:

https://www.xvideos.com/video36803569/species1080p1

https://www.xvideos.com/video299959...naked_in_species_-_the_awakening#show-related

https://www.xvideos.com/video20504729/sunny_mabrey_in_species_iii_2004#show-related

I know a cocoon style prop has been mentioned on the forum before and it is indeed an incredibly expensive prop to commission. The best counter I could find for this is from a scene in the series The Fades, where instead of a human-sized cocoon they instead use a bathtub with a layer of flesh covering the top. The scene is here too if you’re curious but I felt this worked just as effectively:

https://www.xvideos.com/video20884257/natalie_dormer_the_fades_s01e05_2011

The whole evolution aspect is just keeping to the Parasited continuity. There’s no point infecting a person by using a giant cocoon if just a parasite inserted into the body is enough to cause infection, so I’ve made it that the cocoon causes a more drastic and noticeable reaction to the victim’s body. I’ve been pressing for a transformation style video for as long as I’ve been on the forums so I’m a sucker for this kind of video. The post-evolution appearance is again inspired by the fourth Species film, in which actresses Marlene Favela and Helena Mattsson wear cosmetics to appear more alien-like in their appearance. Something like this would be so cool to see in a future video:

https://nudebase.com/video/11681/marlene-favela-shows-bare-tits-species-the-awakening/

Regarding cast, I mentioned these two actresses in a post not too long ago. My dream cast would be Anya Olsen to play the Stepdaughter and Reagan Foxx to play the Stepmother. Both are amazing actresses on their own and I think they would nail the role of a normal stepmom/stepdaughter metamorphosed into mutated lovers.

IMG_1148.jpeg

HarumiHie

Script

Int. Car - Night

The STEPDAUGHTER (20F) drives down a freeway in the late evening. She bobs her head to the radio’s tunes as she keeps her eyes focused on the road, humming to the beat of the song. The radio suddenly cuts off. The Stepdaughter glances at her dashboard, acknowledging that a phone call is coming through her car’s system. She clicks a button on the dashboard to accept the call.

Stepdaughter
Hey Möm

Int. Bathroom - Night

The STEPMOTHER (40F) perches on the side of her bathtub as it fills with water. Holding her phone to her ear, she wears nothing more than a fluffy robe, fidgeting with the cotton belt in her free hand.

Stepmother
Hey sweetie, how far away are you?

Int. Car - Night

The Stepdaughter leans forward and squints her eyes at a passing road sign.

Stepdaughter
Ummmmm, I’m just coming off route forty two. I should be about, say, forty five minutes? Maybe an hour?

The Stepmother’s voice comes through as a digital echo from the car’s speakers.

Stepmother (O.S.)
Okay, I was just running myself a bath. Just checking to see how much time I’ve got.

Stepdaughter
That’s okay but please be ready when I get there. We won’t have much time before we need to leave.

Int. Bathroom - Night

Standing upright, the Stepmother rolled her eyes at her stepdaughter’s words before strolling towards another room.

Stepmother
Come on, that was just that one time, sweetie. I swear I’ll be ready as soon as you walk in.

As the Stepmother walks away, the conversation becomes a distant noise. No longer occupying the bathroom, we witness the toilet lid jump up and down. In a sudden burst, the lid shoots right open revealing a cornucopia of huge, slug-like creatures crawling out of the Stepmother’s toilet. Four of them travel up the toilet’s tank and attach themselves to the bathroom walls.

Int. Car - Night

We re-enter the middle of the Stepmother and Stepdaughter’s conversation.

Stepdaughter
Okay the Sat Nav is up and it says forty minutes. You’ll be ready right?

Stepmother (O.S.)
Stop worrying sweetie, I’ll be ready okay? I love you.

Stepdaughter
Love you too, see you soon.

As the Stepdaughter presses a button on her dashboard to end the call, she reclines back and lets out a deep breath.

Stepdaughter
I bet she won’t be ready.

Int. Bathroom - Night

The Stepmother returns to the bathroom, failing to notice the trickling slime that dripped from the toilet’s rim. She whistles a tune as she nonchalantly removes her hair pins and undresses from her robe. Returning to her sitting position along the edge of the bath, the Stepmother twists the tap to stop the running water. She waves her hand through the warm water, letting a satisfied hum slip out of her mouth. She steps into the water and lowers her body down, resting in the bath.

She closes her eyes and relaxes in the waters, before the sound of a single drop caught her attention. The Stepmother brushes it off, doing her best to return to her zen-like state; however, another droplet of water breaks the silence. And then another. And another. Annoyed, the Stepmother rose from her relaxing position to sitting upright in the bath. What confused the Stepmother was that these droplets weren’t coming from the tap. She examines the bathroom around her, nothing out of the ordinary. That was until she slowly looked up and what she saw caused her jaw to drop wide open.

Stepmother
(trembling) Oh my god…

Four huge parasites attached to the ceiling above the bath. The slime they secreted was found to be the cause of the unknown droplets. The Stepmother was frozen in fear, letting out nothing more than a frightened whimper. One of the parasites detached from the ceiling and fell into the bath water, the Stepmother screaming as it splashes down. The other parasites followed suit, splashing down into the bath.

The Stepmother scurried inside of the bath, doing what she could in her panicking state to not make contact with the swarming creatures. As she grabs onto the side of the bath to lift herself out, the Stepmother gasps as we hear a parasite penetrate one of her entrances. Gripping firmly onto the bath and looking up with her mouth hanging open, the Stepmother falls back into the bath. Going through a series of violent convulsions, her eyes roll back as she shakes uncontrollably. Two more parasites enter through her genitalia, only exasperating the Stepmother’s spasms. The final parasite leaps out of the water and jumps into her mouth whilst it hangs open, muffling the Stepmother’s groans as she gägs on the parasite.

HarumiHie

Int. Car - Night

Mumbling along to the songs on her radio, the Stepdaughter drove through a suburban neighbourhood. She signals left and steers towards a driveway.

Ext. Car - Night

Pulling up outside of a house, the Stepdaughter exits the car. Seeing her from head to toe, she wears a black shirt dress, alongside expertly applied make up and styled hair, beautifully presented as if for a social occasion. The Stepdaughter opens the trunk, gathering a few objects. She closes the trunk and looks at the windows of the house, noticing how most of the lights are off. She walks towards the door and uses one of her keys to enter.

Int. Hallway - Night

She enters the hallway and switches on a light to illuminate the house. She looks around the hallway in front of her and calls out to her stepmother.

Stepdaughter
(yelling) I’m here! Come on, let's go! Möm?

She doesn’t get a single response. The Stepdaughter closes her eyes and huffs, stomping up the stairs of the house, clearly annoyed.

Int. Top Floor - Night

Making it to the top of the stairs, her eyes were immediately drawn to the two rooms with light shining through the door. She speaks to her Stepmother as she approaches the bedroom door. She opens the door to the room lit by a dimly-lit lamp, finding no one inside. There’s only one place she could be. The Stepdaughter turns towards the bathroom door.

Stepdaughter
One thing… I asked you to do one thing! And you’re still seriously taking a bath!

She makes it to the door and bursts through into the bathroom.

Int. Bathroom - Night

Stepdaughter
It’s been forty minutes and you still- (gasp)

She held her hand to her mouth. All of her anger and annoyance dropped, leaving nothing but fear. The Stepdaughter slowly crept towards the sight that shook her. The bathtub was covered in a layer of what can only be described as a fleshy tissue. The tissue stuck to the walls of the bath, covering something that seemed to be moving inside of the bath, beneath the thick layer of flesh. The Stepdaughter looked in disgust, on the verge of throwing up. She had never seen anything like this. As she goes to touch the web of flesh, whatever was in the bathtub began to move. Startling the Stepdaughter, she screamed and fell onto the floor, her frightened eyes fixated on the bath.

Several fingers penetrate the walls of flesh from the inside, tearing through the skin-like web. Emerging from the bathtub was the Stepmother. Letting out a shivering breath, as if she was cold to the touch of the air, the Stepmother basked in her cocoon before stepping out of the tub. Smothered completely in slime, her appearance was almost alien. Scales and sharp ridges patterned along her eyebrows, jawline, neck and collar bone. Her once green eyes, now a luminous pattern akin to a zombie. Bulging veins underneath her skin sprawled from her nipples all across her breasts.

Stepmother-Mutation (1).jpeg

The Stepmother stood unevenly, still not used to her new way of being. She looked down at her teary eyed stepdaughter.

Stepdaughter
(crying) Oh god!

The Stepmother put on a cruel smile.

Stepmother
Sweetie. What’s wrong? Don’t you recognize your möther?

Stepmother-Mutation (2).jpeg

As quick as she could, the Stepdaughter jumped to her feet and ran, the Stepmother following behind.

Int. Bedroom - Night

Running into the bedroom, the Stepdaughter tried to seal the door with her body’s weight but it was no use. The Stepmother burst through the door. The Stepdaughter used anything she could to throw at the Stepmother in a desperate attempt to defend herself but the effort was wasted. The Stepmother grabbed the Stepdaughter’s neck, she salivates slime from her mouth and rolls her eyes back, as if she had just caught fresh prey. Throwing the Stepdaughter onto the bed, the Stepmother climbed on top of her, the two face to face. The Stepmother began to gäg and gargle, moving her body as if something was traversing through her. A parasite wiggles through her lips, falling into the screaming Stepdaughter’s mouth.

The Stepdaughter swallowed the slimy creature, gargling on its liquid residue. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head too, jerking and shaking as the parasite took hold of her. As she endured her convulsions, the Stepmother stripped away the Stepdaughter’s clothing, removing her shirt dress, bra and panties. Sitting on her knees beside her whilst we hear the Stepdaughter’s internals squelch and squish, the Stepmother rested her palm on the Stepdaughter’s forehead. Eventually the shaking came to a stop, the Stepdaughter opened her eyes, revealing the same infected pattern as her stepmother’s eyes.

The Stepmother hovered over the Stepdaughter, lowering her breast towards the Stepdaughter’s face. Latching onto her mutated breast, the Stepdaughter sucked on her stepmother’s nipple. We hear the gushing liquids being drained from the Stepmother’s bosom, she snarled and grunted to the powerful feeling. A small stream of milk leaks out of the Stepdaughter’s lips. After several minutes of nursing her stepdaughter, the Stepmother pried her off her lactating nipple, a small web of milk and slime connecting her breast to her stepdaughter’s mouth. The Stepmother gave space for the Stepdaughter to rise upright, the two coming together and locking lips. The Stepdaughter looked passionately at her mutated stepmother.

Stepdaughter
Can we fuck mömmy? (Moan) Pleeeeaaaassseee fuck me.

The Stepmother nods her head to which the Stepdaughter giggles at the approval of. Both women interlock their legs and let out pleasing moans as a parasite connects their pussies together. Thrusting into one another, the Stepmother and Stepdaughter pant like rabid dogs.

Unable to control themselves, they clutch onto one another’s bodies, groaning orgasmically as they please each other. Penetrating one another with the alien appendage, the pair fuck for several minutes. Reaching the point of climax, both the Stepmother and Stepdaughter let out an änimalistic roar as they ejaculated together, both shaking to the overwhelming satisfaction. Their spasmodic shaking separates the two as they react mindlessly to their orgasms. The pair come together and make out once more, entangling their tongues as their passion still stands. The Stepdaughter pulls away and pouts at the Stepmother.

Stepdaughter
Mmmmmmmömmy, I want to look like you mömmy. (moan) Make me look beautiful… please?

Stepmother
(salivating) Lie down sweetie….

As the Stepdaughter lies down on her back, the Stepmother rests on top of her feet, using her arms to support herself upright. The Stepmother flings her head back and gasps, trembling as we hear the sound of wet flesh belching and squirming. The Stepdaughter grunts as she’s slowly reeled towards her Stepmother’s pussy. The Stepmother heaves, releasing bellowing grunts as she drags her stepdaughter’s body inside of her own, her stomach expanding the more she takes in. The Stepdaughter is ecstatic, consumed by lust as she’s slowly swallowed up.

Stepdaughter
(groan) Fuck yesssssss mömmy. Argh I can feel your walls! Fuck! It’s so warm, it’s like I’m mmm-melting inside of you! Make me your däughter!

The Stepmother continues to heave, tensing her body up as she struggles to take her stepdaughter in. She’s been reeled in so far all that’s left is her head. The Stepmother places her hand on the top of the Stepdaughter’s head.

Stepdaughter
(moan) Make me look beautiful mömmy! Make me loo- (muffled noise)

The Stepmother pushes her head inside of her own vagina, having fully unbirthed her stepdaughter. The Stepmother flops down and lays on her bed, caressing her misshapen belly. She smiles as everything fades to black.

Int. Bathroom - Night

The alien-like Stepmother stood in the bathroom bearing her huge stomach. She trembled where she stood, releasing orgasmic wails that sounded inhuman. We hear the Stepmother’s flesh begin squelching again, slime pouring from between her legs. She lets out a deeply painful roar as a sudden burst of gushing liquid floods the room. The Stepdaughter falls to the floor, between the Stepmother’s legs and covered in slime. The Stepmother stands with her mouth hanging open, her stomach having returned to normalcy. She drops to the floor, fainting from the process of birthing a grown adult. The slime ridden Stepdaughter struggles to get onto her feet.

Rising off the floor into a prowling position, the Stepdaughter looked all around her surroundings. Just like her stepmother, scales sprawled across her face and neck, her iris changed to a luminous texture and her moist breasts had thick veins sprawling all over them as they hung from her chest. The Stepdaughter snarled, slime dripping from her lips. A sadistic smile slowly spreads across her face.

Stepdaughter-Mutation.jpeg