Ennui [Hentaied]

HarumiHie

‘Ennui - A feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement. This feeling was brought upon Lila, who after stumbling into the wrong building, experienced a pleasure unlike anything she’s ever felt before. Ever since then, normal sex just isn’t enough to satisfy her. She needs to feel that pleasure again before it drives her crazy.’

Visual.jpeg

One of my favourite aspects of Hentaied videos is how in many of the videos, the girl’s aren’t really corrupted into doing what they do. The tentacles attack them, to which the girls realistically respond as you would, by screaming in fear and begging for it to stop. As the video progresses however, they give in to the experience, moaning in pleasure before flat out orgasming and begging for more.

I really wanted to take this aspect further by featuring a video where a girl who had one of these tentacle encounters is now bored of normal sex and does everything they can to experience the tentacles again. The idea originated whilst looking for inspiration from hentai for a Hentaied/Parasited monster girl. I came across the character Vanessa, a villain from the hentai Spy of Darkness. Whilst she doesn’t become a monster girl, she encounters a sexual tentacle monster alongside other women. As they scream to the monster using their bodies, Vanessa gives in and relishes in the sexual experience.

Vanessa - Spy of Darkness

Another inspiration is this video from the series The Untamed. It doesn’t really have anything to do with the story, I just found the clip really hot and it definitely inspired me to write this Hentaied story so I’ve gotta give it credit and share it.

Tentacle Monster - The Untamed

For the casting, I had Lila Love in mind as I really enjoyed her Hentaied debut but feel that we didn’t get enough of her as she has some really good range on her other content. For the boyfriend role I just went with Will Pounder, I like a lot of videos he’s appeared in on other sites so it would be cool to see him appear in a video for one of these sites.

Lila Love.jpeg

IMG_1588.jpeg

HarumiHie

Story

Our scene begins at the dusk of the night as Lila walks down a street wearing a stylish dress ready for a night out. Seemingly lost, she rings her friend in the hope that she may have directions since the phone’s navigation seems to be what has led her down the wrong street. Her friend iterates that the club they are at is down an alleyway with an illustration of a squid on the front door. Lila takes her advice and presses on.

Coming to a sketchy alleyway, Lila stumbles upon a door with a squid stencil spray painted over it. Lila enters into a dark, empty room with nothing but a mattress on the floor. She knew this wasn’t the place and started to make her way to the exit before the sound of deep grumble emits from the darkness. Lila calls out into the darkness, knowing she wasn’t alone. We never see what emerges from the darkness, only Lila’s reaction as she screams in terror to the approaching horror.

Lila wakes up in a cold sweat. She looks around, grounding herself to where she is now. Lila’s in bed, wearing her pyjamas. It must’ve been a bad dream. Hearing the distress of Lila, her boyfriend Will runs to her aid. He asks if she is okay to which Lila says yes before asking if she knows what she remembers which confuses Lila by what he means. Will reminds her about what happened a week ago, where she walked to a club with her friends but never made it. The next morning, Lila was found in an alleyway, naked and fatigued. He reiterates the question, asking if she knows anything.

Lila does, she remembers laying on that solitary mattress as a dozen tentacles emerge from the darkness. Lila looks at Will and shakes her head, saying that she can’t remember a thing. As Will tries to leave her to rest, Lila grabs Will’s wrist, asking to stay with her. He sissy beside her on the bed. Leaning towards Will, Lila kisses her boyfriend on the lips, passionately making out. Will tries to hold her back, telling her that this probably isn’t a good idea after the incident last week. Lila pleads with him for the both of them to go all the way, to which Will reluctantly agrees.

As the two make love, we see Lila’s memories flash parallel to the couple’s love making. In the present, she takes the initiative as she strips away her clothing and fondles her boyfriend’s body. In the past, Lila is bound by fear as the tentacles tear away her clothing, sliding across her skin. She lowers Will’s pants and sucks his dick, constructing to the tentacle invading her mouth and traversing her throat. Lila doesn’t hold back, she gulps and gägs loudly whilst sucking his cock before begging him to fuck her. Cutting to Lila with tears in her eyes, begging the tentacled creature to stop.

As she’s getting fucked, Lila thinks back to the tentacle going all the way through her body. She tells Will to fuck her as hard as he can. We continue to witness the soft intercourse in the warmth of her bed spliced with the intense sex from a supernatural entity. Reaching the point of climax, Lila feeling Will’s semen shoot inside of her reflect against the many tentacles raining their sperm over her. Will lays beside Lila, cuddling up to her as he tells her that it was the best sex he’s ever had. Lila stares into space, seemingly unimpressed with the sex she’s just had. In contrast to her memory, laying on the mattress and smothered in cum, where Lila begins to smile.

After some time has passed, Lila is by her front door, wearing a hat and trench coat. She calls out to Will, informing him that she’ll just be out for a while. We see that she’s returned to the very street where this all began, retracing her steps. Lila finds the alleyway and walks towards the very same door with the squid graffiti overlapping it. She looks around, hoping nobody notices her, before entering the building as she bites her lip in anticipation. Walking towards the same mattress in the centre of the room, Lila discards her hat and calls out to the monster that she had encountered before.

She glared into the darkness as the grumbling sound of the monster responds to her calls. Tentacles swim out of the darkness through the air. Lila takes off her trench coat, revealing to be naked underneath. Her composure crumbles, she climbs onto the mattress and begs for the monster to use her in any way it wishes. She shares that she can’t stop thinking about that night where she first faced the creature, how her boyfriend isn’t capable of satisfying her anymore.

As the tentacles approach, Lila trembles in excitement. As she promised, Lila lets the monster do whatever it wishes with her. Fucked in a variety of ways, her euphoric moans become more and more unhinged. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head, she begs for more and more as the tentacles have their way with her. Penetrated through several holes, all the way through her body, on her back, on her side, on her stomach, she revels in the unimaginable pleasure. As the tentacles ejaculate inside of her, Lila’s stomach expands in size. Cum erupts from all of her orifices. Lila lets out a maniacal laugh, finally satisfying her lustful desire.