Dreams can come true

psychic715

The scene opens with a housewife whose husband is going on a business trip. The wife asks a friend who, unbeknownst to her, is a trans/futa, and the trans/futa says I'm not like other girls. The wife says what? Do you have a third nipple or something? Come on; it'll be fun. Besides, I wouldn't say I like sleeping alone in the house while she accidentally drops something and picks it up. The trans/futa notices she's not wearing any panties and likes them and mentions them, the wife says I only wear them when I'm menstruating, and I ***** in the nude too; my husband loves that about me. So we
have a lot of spontaneous sex. He even has sex with me in the middle of the night while I'm half asleep; it makes for a beautiful wake-up, so the trans/futa agrees. Later, when they're in her bedroom and before going to *****, the wife puts on a blindfold and doesn't see the erection because the trans/futa carefully hid it later.
In contrast, the wife is soundly asleep; the trans/futa penetrates her and begins thrusting; the wife slowly wakes up and says it always feels fantastic. The trans/futa rolls her over on her stomach, and the wife raises her ass to meet the thrusts of the trans/futa and has an orgasm so powerful and intense that she passes out, the wife still in a state of euphoria, trying to recover says honey that was the best ever! She removes the blindfold and only sees the trans/futa sleeping beside her and asks was that a dream; it felt so real and so good, and at that moment, the trans/futa has a smirk on her face and while still pretending to be asleep moans softly and the wife thinks she must be having a dream too. The next night the same thing happens again, except this time, the wife removes the blindfold and catches the trans/futa thrusting into her and says I knew it wasn't a dream; it's too good, and orgasms again, and when they're done the wife says I hope my husband goes on a lot more business trips. Note, please make this scene at least 20min.

psychic715

The scene opens with a housewife whose husband is going on a business trip. The wife asks a friend who, unbeknownst to her, is a trans/futa, and the trans/futa says I'm not like other girls. The wife says what? Do you have a third nipple or something? Come on; it'll be fun. Besides, I wouldn't say I like sleeping alone in the house while she accidentally drops something and picks it up. The trans/futa notices she's not wearing any panties and likes them and mentions them, the wife says I only wear them when I'm menstruating, and I ***** in the nude too; my husband loves that about me. So we
have a lot of spontaneous sex. He even has sex with me in the middle of the night while I'm half asleep; it makes for a beautiful wake-up, so the trans/futa agrees. Later, when they're in her bedroom and before going to *****, the wife puts on a blindfold and doesn't see the erection because the trans/futa carefully hid it later.
In contrast, the wife is soundly asleep; the trans/futa penetrates her and begins thrusting; the wife slowly wakes up and says it always feels fantastic. The trans/futa rolls her over on her stomach, and the wife raises her ass to meet the thrusts of the trans/futa and has an orgasm so powerful and intense that she passes out, the wife still in a state of euphoria, trying to recover says honey that was the best ever! She removes the blindfold and only sees the trans/futa sleeping beside her and asks was that a dream; it felt so real and so good, and at that moment, the trans/futa has a smirk on her face and while still pretending to be asleep moans softly and the wife thinks she must be having a dream too. The next night the same thing happens again, except this time, the wife removes the blindfold and catches the trans/futa thrusting into her and says I knew it wasn't a dream; it's too good, and orgasms again, and when they're done the wife says I hope my husband goes on a lot more business trips. Note, please make this scene at least 20min.
This scene is for FutanariXXX