Deadly Job

tentacle_fan

New idea of an Area 51 inspired theme :D

One of our girls is working as a Secretary in a top secret Biolab which belogs to a professer who caught an Alien Species. She is wearing a sexy business Outfit (short Skirt with bare legs .. no pantyhose and sexy high Heels). Her Job is to do simple Office work. Because its a top secret Project she is not allowed to know anything about what is going on in this lab.
The Professor is leaving the office because he has a meeting. Then our Girl starts to look around and finds a closed door and hears strange noise behind it. In the Professors Desk she finds a key and she is able to enter the cave. She is shocked about that evil Alien creature. The Professor forgot something and enters the office again. He shouts to her "I told you not to enter that room. I`m sorry but you know to much right now". He shuts the door with our girl trapped in the Alien cave. Our girl begs to let her go but its too late. Tentacles grab her sexy legs and pull her deeper in the cave. Our girl gets penetratet and then beeing struggled and eaten.

tentacle_fan

It's just an idea it can be altered in many ways if its produced :) Especially the ending if its to weird :D
I like more "horror movie like" type of clips in which the ending is sometimes "bad"

Another idea for future clips is to produce 2 kinds of endings so every viewer can choose the prefered one :unsure: Don't know if this is too much work 😅

Cheers

MoonHouse88

I can understand the death element being a turn off. But I know the vore element can also be a turn on, and I would love to see vore incorporated into these movies.

tentacle_fan

I can understand the death element being a turn off. But I know the vore element can also be a turn on, and I would love to see vore incorporated into these movies.
correct :) I can also understand that the vore element is a turn off but i prefer the "bad movie endings" :D ... The best solution is to release 2 alternative endings in 2 seperate clips so the customer is able to choose the prefered ending :)