cyber criminals

Fenris

Cyber criminals

rikaku and rea are in a little appartment and in love with each other.

rikaku is worried about a job they are about to confirm but rea says she Don't need to worry, it will be a piece of cake and with this job the can build a New life in a better place.

they sit in their pyjamas on their coach
and put vr glasses on, next the are in a Cyberspace World. In their cyber outfits.

they Compliment each other about looking hot and kiss each Other but the job comes first so they get themselfs together and go on.

next scene they enter a room talking about its almost to easy to get in the data room of such a big Company.

everyone gets on a console and the enter codes.

rea says hmm did you See this there is some subroutine active?

rikaku says yes but i can't See whats it for.

at this time both of their hands are grabbed by tentacles.

rikaku: whats that? a kind of security system?
rea: i have no idea lets not find out and leave for nor.
both blink a coupe of Times. and must find out that they cant leave cyberspace.

more tentacles appear the Start stripping them and entering their pussys.

they moan as the tentacles Drill in them releasing a load of cum after the other.

rea says omg fight it they releasing with every load a Virus thats transmitted directly into Our brains.
babe? she turns her head to the side to Look at rikaku to See a tentacle already fucks rikakus mouth.
after trying to evade one that wants to enter rea it Slips in her mouth, filling her with cum too.

In a next scene they lay over each other tentacles in their holes while their faces going aheago. they willingly fuck the tentacles and each other as they are coverd in cum.

a voice is heard we located their place and send a Team.

back in the Apartment rea and rikaku sit on their couch moaning and drooling.

two hands pull off the vr goggles of the two. they blink as the Look in the light.
rea: are you here to fuck us?
rikaku: yes please fuck us!
voice: ur brought to one of the brothels of the company, there you two can fuck as much as you like.
rikaku: mhh yes fuck.
rea touches herself: yes fuck me two.

voice: grab them and lets leave...

Attachments

• cyber2.jpeg
    cyber2.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 41
  • cyberg.jpeg
    cyberg.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 39